Tridia Hospice Employee Reviews

True team work!
On call nurse for multiple counties (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHOctober 5, 2016
I have found a home as well as work place with Tridia Hospice. I have support 24/7, staff is just a phone call away. I love what I get to do and I am grateful to do what I love with company that cares about me and supports me.
Pros
There is always someone to help if needed
Very Small Company. Focused on quality of care and increasing business.Needs to better brand themselves.
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  State OhioMarch 9, 2015
Small organization that has good hospice care. Visions for this company are unclear. Needs to better brand themselves. Great workers.
Pros
Great dedicated Hospice workers.
As a memner of the management team caring for 100 seniors in their home
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHOctober 28, 2014
Great place to work while under the Health Bridge management compay, this all changed once they were bought by a new management company
Pros
Great Team work
Cons
Long hours with short staff
Fun, laid back work place
STNA (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, OHJanuary 7, 2013
Typical day I would visit about five residents. Go to our office file my paperwork and go home. Most times I worked by myself but a couple times a week I would work with my nurse who was assigned to my patient. Co-workers were very nice and helpful whenever needed. At least once a week we would get lunch together. I learned how to manage my time wisely, I became responsible, and working with my patients completely changed my life. The hardest part was becoming attatched to certain people and when they would pass away but the most enjoyable part was spending quality time with them, and becoming close with the families.
Pros
great experience, flexible schedules
Cons