Tridia Hospice Employee Reviews

As a memner of the management team caring for 100 seniors in their home
Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Fairborn, OHOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great team work
Cons: long hours with short staff
Great place to work while under the Health Bridge management compay, this all changed once they were bought by a new management company
Fun, laid back work place
STNA (Former Employee), Jefferson, OHJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: great experience, flexible schedules
Cons: benefits
Typical day I would visit about five residents. Go to our office file my paperwork and go home. Most times I worked by myself but a couple times a week I would work with my nurse who was assigned to my patient. Co-workers were very nice and helpful whenever needed. At least once a week we would get lunch together. I learned how to manage my time wisely, I became responsible, and working with my patients completely changed my life. The hardest part was becoming attatched to certain people and when they would pass away but the most enjoyable part was spending quality time with them, and becoming close with the families.
Fun, laid back work place