Trifecta Technologies builds transformational IT business solutions using leading-edge technologies, and has a rich history of helping clients achieve successful outcomes. Working under one of our three concentrations - custom solutions, mobile solutions and Salesforce solutions - our innovative, talented and forward-thinking developers are skilled in Java, HTML, CSS, MySQL, iOS, Android and other current web-related technologies. Our highly-motivated teams are filled with energetic people who like to learn and keep learning. Most important of all, they like coming to work every day because they enjoy what they do and the people they work with. And it doesn’t hurt that they get to work with high-profile clients like Disney and The Cake Boss!
Recently, Trifecta was named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in the Lehigh Valley, one of Best Places to Work in PA, and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America. But, Trifecta Technologies is more than an award-winning workplace—it is an exceptionally refreshing environment in which you can create your own success story. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while solving challenges in new and creative ways that bring real-world solutions to life. At Trifecta, you’ll find a rewarding career in which you’ll be encouraged to learn and keep learning, achieve individual accomplishments and grow both personally and professionally.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area.
- A working knowledge of Java
- Some Java programming and web development experience (school projects or actual work experience)
- An understanding of basic relational database concepts and knowledge of various database access methods.
- Proficiency in HTML and scripting languages.
- A basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Able to recognize the fundamental differences between the various internet browsers.
As an Associate Developer, you will be expected to:
- Take direction from a team lead and/or assigned mentor
- Obtain Java certification and quickly ramp up on Trifecta’s core technologies (Java, J2EE, JSPs, Spring Framework, Eclipse, SQL, etc.)
- Complete assigned coding and testing tasks within allotted timeframes
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, investigation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
Trifecta does not provide H1B sponsorship
Trifecta Technologies is more than an award-winning workplace—it is an exceptionally refreshing environment in which you can create...