TriHealth Employee Reviews in United States

A Very good company to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2016
It was a very good company to work for. Very friendly coworkers. I would recommend it for anyone. The Lab was very fun place to work. Everyone got along great.
productive great working enviorment
insurance verifier (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 28, 2016
i can only speak about my department.It was like working with family you have your up and downs but you look forward to seeing them the next day.
Pros
flex time
Cons
could be stressful at times
enjoyed doing medical coding, was trained well
R.N. Clinical Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHMay 16, 2016
i learned my job and gradually was given opportunities for learning other jobs.
enjoyed having the ability to work independently and efficiently
Pros
opportunity to improve and learn other skills, prominent company
Cons
none really
I loved my job....
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 7, 2016
Not a supportive place to work. I loved my co workers, but management began to take favorites.... I went above and beyond, but still found no appreciation.
Pros
Co-workers were great
Cons
Lack luster management
great company to work for
Clinical Operations Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 29, 2016
The mission and values are in alignment with my own. My management team is amazing and cutting edge for creating a positive work environment.
Pros
progressive work environment
Cons
archaic human resources
Nice place to work
Laboratory Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 8, 2016
I really enjoy working for TriHealth. The people I work with make it easier to work in a such a high stress environment and management is very helpful, even when delivering news that could potentially upset employees.
Great place to work, amazing co-workers, non-existent upper management
Medical Exercise/Cancer Wellness Trainer (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, OHMarch 1, 2016
My co-workers are highly educated and professional. Upper management is knows things are not as they should be and do not show their faces or support often.
Pros
Work environment, great co-workers, benefits
Cons
Late nights, early mornings, low pay
Access Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 23, 2016
I have loved working for this company as there is so many oppurtunities and benefits. Although in my position i am looking for a mon-friday job which is hard to find in my job field.
was very nice at first
Intake and Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45212February 22, 2016
I would like to have a job where I can advance. Many promises were made over the last 5-10 years with no action. I enjoy my co workers who have become my second family.
mulit task and multi screen on EPIC
Patient Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 16, 2016
Need update Version on Epic to service patients effectively.
Coworkers are fun. Management entails lots of clicks within department. Angry patients calling in about bills. Best part of day when time to get off.
Pros
Cons
no chance of transfer into other departments
Very productive and teamwork
food service worker (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2016
I really enjoy my job with the staff, and my fellow co-workers. It is very stressful with being short staffed. Overworked and underpaid. We help each other out when it is needed. We are burned out, of the different shifts and we just want to be appreciated for the jobs, and tasks that need to be done.
Pros
the work day gets done quickly
Cons
barely taking breaks, and barely get off days
Great Physicians and Nurses on staff....
Physician Trainer & Personalization Liaison (Former Employee) –  Oxford, OHDecember 18, 2015
Great place to work. Friendly personnel with a tight knit family sort of appeal. Board members and the President of the facility in Oxford, Ohio were very astute and approachable and willing to learn from and build from both strengths and weaknesses.
Can work with some amazing people! Management is horrible
Access Coordinator - Good Samaritan (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati OhioSeptember 23, 2015
The day can be exciting or filled with frustration. I work in ER and everyday is different
Most of the worker staffing is great, leadership is questionable
Pros
work with some funny and caring people
Cons
Upper management doesnt know what people under them are doing, only promote from their circle of friends
has not changed for the better
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2015
The health care industry is in flux. this institution is not going about making changes in a fair manner. Middle management and HR need a complete reorganization.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Unorthodox treatment of older employees
Good place to work , great co-workers
REGISTERED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 16, 2015
Good place to work , great co-workers and doctors. Good balance for home and work. Full time and part time options. Overall great experience.
Cons
Long days, weekends and some Sunday's
Good working Environment
Operating Room Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati ohSeptember 2, 2015
Good working environment, nice benefits. Friendly co-workers. Never a dull moment. I especially like the variety of people i encounter on a daily basis.
Benefits
Cons
n/a
Wonderful place to work full of many dynamic personalities.
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montgomery RoadAugust 5, 2015
Management is great group of people as well as the entire staff. Everyday is exciting, fresh, and new. There is never a dull moment working in the operating room. I truly enjoy every moment.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, positive work environment.
Cons
Not much room for growth as a unit coordinator.
Management is terrible.
Account Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2015
Management here is terrible. I did a fantastic job at my job, and still managed to get let go, despite my performance being well over 100%. Management looks for reasons to let people go; even when the go above and beyond for the company. I was never late to work, requested time off at least a month in advance. I even showed up to work the day after having my appendix taken out. I loved the work and I loved some of my co-workers- though to be honest the department that I was in, was a drama fest. Management takes favorites and even when they are not doing the best work- they are rewarded.
Pros
Good Work Life Balance
Cons
Everything else.
Fast paced and fun place to work
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2015
I worked in many positions while employed with TriHealth. I worked as a switchboard operator, a front desk clerk, a registrar, a dispatcher, an administrative assistant and I also did some clinical work there. I enjoyed each position very much. I love the hospital environment and very much enjoyed the professional relationships I established while working at TriHealth.
Friendly place to work
Community Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 21, 2015
I have a great team and co-workers, learned a lot everyday.
The most enjoyable part of working is service the patients, it is very rewarding.