TriHealth Employee Reviews

What a Joke
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 2, 2017
The company itself isn't bad. But, it truly depends on where you are.Seniority means nothing. management is ridiculous, as jobs become available management picks who gets them seniority means absolutely nothing. If no one appeals to them they will hire off the street. You get screwed out of your bonus, and insurance is okay, raises are a joke. No flexibility. The best part of the job is it is an awesome learning experience.
Pros
free lunch, co-workers
Cons
Many
Over all great place to work.
Account Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 30, 2017
Should have more job security. Unfouratly b3ing outsourced was not in the plan for me being retirement was only within 5 years . I am looking for a job with better long term benefits.
General lack of strategic priorities and no chance for promotion
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2017
TriHealth is one of Cincinnati's largest job providers, but toxic culture, aging workplace environments, frustrated leadership and a general lack of communicated priorities create high turnover throughout the company, particularly within certain administrative departments.

There is little to no upward mobility within TriHealth (you may earn a "Senior" in front of your title after a number of years, but the pay and respect you garner will change little), so managers often seem bitter, frustrated and just as confused as the average employee.

Recent senior leadership changes aim to improve the culture of the company, but thus far have only produced distrust and malaise due to layoffs throughout the organization.
Pros
Steady workload, remote work options, decent salary and benefits
Cons
No sense of priorities, no upward mobility, frustrated management
Good polace to work. Have been here 21 years.
Stroke Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 20, 2017
Only considering leaving to relocate. I have received care here and so have many family members. The staff provide great care to myself and family as well.
Great place to work!
Access Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 20, 2017
Wonderful place to work, the team I worked with was exceptional and they paid well :) all smiles Trihealth I will miss working here. The only reason I am leaving is to be closer to my family, if not for that I would absolutely still be there.
Only Nurses Matter
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  NorthMarch 18, 2017
If you're not a nurse or in nursing, you are a liability. Raises are very low and determined well ahead of time by budget, no difference if you're a hard worker or slacker. Very hard to get ahead if you're clerical. No support from management if you're clerical. Pay is low if you're clerical. Yet you are held to the high standard of working weekends, evenings, holidays, driving in snowstorms, etc. Best part of employment is coworkers which are like family for the most part. Higher ups have no idea what working lower positions is like and make it seem like they have absolutely no interest. Managers never work positions on the floor. Managers stay in meetings entire day and receive high bonuses yet employees get very low raises. Most employees resent this and lose their loyalty because of it.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay, organization is too big, managers know nothing about their employees except a few chosen ones.
This is a GREAT place to work!
Application Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 16, 2017
This is a GREAT place to work! There are a good number of departments that allow you to work from home. Also lots of room for advancement and promoting from within.
No complaints
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 25, 2017
I have enjoyed working for TriHealth. My coworkers make it such an enjoyable place. Management does a good job in the ever changing health care field.
professional and rewarding environment
Account Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 20, 2017
always felt appreciated for what I do to contribute to the company. I have been rewarded with praise and team members have shown their appreciation. I have always had outstanding performance reviews.
Great! family oriented and patient centered care
Bethesda Butler, and Good Samaritan Hospitals (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 15, 2017
Typical day at work is busy, floating from one unit to another. Flexibility is the key, and different job duties or assignment with a four to 8 hour window.
Pros
Friendlyness
Cons
Employee burnout.
Great opportunity
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 15, 2017
Friendly atmosphere and team members. Working for a purpose and flexible scheduling

Positive with change and open to creative ideas as a group. Offer tuition reimbursement
Pros
Flexible
Great company that takes care of employees like family
Vascular Access Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2017
Management is visible and caring. Co-workers are like family. Fair pay and benefits. Ample parking and employee discount in cafeteria and gift shop. Benefit fair each year is a great opportunity to talk with vendors.
Trihealth
Access Associate/Access Liaison (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 26, 2016
Loved working for the company. Many opportunities for women. Ability to move up at a fast rate if you are willing to put the work in.
nice place to work
Laboratory Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 20, 2016
I have enjoyed working for TriHealth. I have no complaints about working for the company its self. I just feel like it is my time to move on from my department. I am unable to move up where I am and I am not happy with that.
Not recommended
PCA, Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 11, 2016
I worked at trihealth Good Sam for five years. After being there I didn't even make $1 more on the hour. They base your raises off of what the manager thinks and you aren't allowed more than $0.25 a year. Always understaffed. I began to notice people retiring at a rapid rate and or switching departments. Some employees are treated fairly some are not. I didn't make enough to provide for my family. The stability is there but the pay is not. I went to different departments but all in all the managers were the same. It went from being a place about caring for the patients to caring about budgeting while making million dollar renovations.
Pros
Stability, Cafeteria, Free Parking now!
Cons
A lot of unhappy people work there
Extremely Poor Management!!!
Medical Assistant. (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 10, 2016
After 4 yrs I decided it was time to leave. Management is beyond
Horrific. Pay and Raises suck. Bosses Play favorites. Nobody on the
same page.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay, Raises, MANAgEMENT .
Awesome place to work!
Manager - Admitting & Registration (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 5, 2016
This is an amazing place to work! I highly recommend TriHealth for anyone searching for a new position. It's like a big family at any of our locations.
Overall a stable company
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 29, 2016
Stable company and competitive pay. Potential for advancement. Very busy practice. I enjoy being able to utilize my skill set.
Pros
Potential for growtrh
Cons
Very long hours
Tri Health is a terrible company
Security (Former Employee) –  Good SamaritanOctober 6, 2016
I worked at Good Samaritan hospital for years. With the new president of the company mark clements a lot of people are retiring or leaving for University Health UC. There are many caring people in the company, but the company itself could care less about patients or its employees.
Pros
Cons
A lot
They demand employee loyalty but are not loyal in return
RN (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 24, 2016
My department was eliminated with 3 weeks notice. Several of us had worked for TriHealth for more than 25 years. The mission and vision are talked about often by management, but in action, it is all about money.
Pros
enjoyed patient care
Cons
dishonest management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriHealth. Our community is ready to answer.