TriHealth

TriHealth Employer Reviews

I love what I do for TriHealth.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2014
Pros: all holidays off as well as weekends.
Cons: not enough money
I love what I do for TriHealth. I just need to make more money.
Enjoyed working for them. I worked with some wonderful people!
CNA (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 30, 2014
Pros: with working out in the field it never got boring
Cons: we didnt get to see our co-workes much
In my department we worked out in the field on our own. We would have someone relieve us after our shift. It might be someone you really enjoy seeing and don't get to see much, so you try and catch up really quick with them. Everyday was a new learning experience. You never new what was going to happen. Meaning that each case was different.
The hardest – more... part of the job was when the patient passed and the families were so sad.
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning all about the patients life before they became ill. – less
A very good place to work.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 21, 2014
Pros: the doctors would feed us well, and a very diverse work enviroment.
Cons: the sickness and death you had to see.
Working in a hospital is very challenging, and could bring a lot of emotions to the surface, but it teaches you self control and patience. You get to interact with doctors and nurses one on one. A typical day can be very stressful and also rewarding, because you are helping people. We had to stick many people and at a fast pace,there is no time for – more... error, the hardest thing to do is not to get attached to the patients, because you see a lot of death, that's the one thing we faced every day, and that's hard.

The mangement there is very supportive and most have a open door policy, and that's good because sometimes you need to vent, because of all the sickness.

To me the most enjoyable thing about the job was to see people come in so sick and leave so well. That told me we did our job and that's a happy feeling. – less
Great experience gained
Manager of Pulmonary Services (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 1, 2014
I learned a great deal there such as therapist driven protocols I performed bedside pft's. and I learned open hear recovery protocols and gained NICU experience
Great Company
Senior Application Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2014
Excellent place to work, good benefits.Good working atmosphere.
Good place to start.
Registrar, Registration (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 14, 2013
Good place to work. You have the ability to work with great individuals.
Epic Radiant
Epic Radiant Consultant, Contract (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 2, 2013
Break and fix, post Epic implementation, fixing issues for the Epic Central scheduling
Great Employer
ED Technician & Event Medicine Associate (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 21, 2013
TriHealth is a diverse healthcare provider dedicated to serving the community at large.
- poor managment, 38 jobs eliminated (nursing)
nurse (Former Employee), cincinnatiJuly 20, 2013
Pros: free cafe food for christmas/nice gift shop!
Cons: no job secutiry
After working more than a DECADE and planning to retire, we were given very little notice that our entire department was being eliminated. In big meetings the "Staff reduction policy" was quoted many times.
Most of us were offered jobs with the company that bought our dept. Trihealth did not offer any help to stay employed within the hospital, in fact – more... it was obvious that they were happier to have long term employees gone. Clearly a cost saving move, a lot of us were at capped salary. New employees are cheaper.
Don't plan to work here forever- they sure don't plan to keep anyone long term. The ax may fall with very little notice.
I also think that other outpatient departments will be next- such as endoscopy and outpatient therapy, and cancer clinics.
It's not about the patient, it's about the money- don't be fooled.

Our manager was very lax (nice however) and she was very inefficient at the job. True to Trihealth mission, they gave her another management job in the company.

I'd steer clear of this one..... there are plenty of employers that value their employees, this one does not. – less
Great place
Epic Credential Trainer Inpatient/Cadence (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 10, 2013
Great Place to work at. It ranks high on places i have worked. i always looked forward to going to work.
Growing corporation.
Lead Tech Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 8, 2013
Pros: job security due to increasing work load.
Cons: decreasing benefits and raise percentages.
A typical day at work for me involves a day filled with investigation and problem solving events coming in from various departments. Answering a constantly ringing telephone. Dispatching drivers and entering data. All of this happening at the same time.
I learned that a big corporation can suffer growing pains just like a small business.
Management – more... for my department is lacking.
My co-workers work hard along with me to help ensure good patient care.
The hardest part of the job is getting done on time.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that by doing my best I can help insure that a patient somewhere in our city is getting the best care that our lab has to offer. – less
Resume
Access Associate/Emergency Department (Current Employee), Hamilton, OHJune 10, 2013
This site was very easy to work with and helped me with uploading my resume.
Fun place to work
Access Associate (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 25, 2013
Trihealth has good benefits, co-workers are fun to be around, the hardest part of the job is being able to advance so sometimes that is discouraging. Employee discounts!
Productive workplace, but not much upward mobility possible.
Access Associate (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 24, 2013
A typical day consists of answer/placing phone calls from patients and providers, verifying demographic, medical, and insurance information. Co-workers are typically helpful, as is management. The pace can get hectic, but far from unmanageable.
A very productive and fast-pace place to work
Patient Care Assistant/Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2013
Pros: i get to learn alot about women's health
Cons: working third shift
My job at Trihealth L&D is very exciting and fun. I love the people that I work with. I take care of pregnant women. Some of them have very high risk pregnancy.
Horrible, mean medical director
Volunteer for hospice (Current Employee), Blue AshNovember 25, 2012
Pros: great environment
Cons: medical director
Medical Director known for being viscious but belongs to large practice so Hospice puts up with it.
Fast paced business which requires attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Health Data Analyst (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2012
Pros: challenging job which offers opportunity to learn.
Cons: long hours required at month end.
I process weekly check runs and supporting reports. I also maintain eligibility and fee schedules for multiple clients. This job involves alot of direct contact with the clients which I enjoy. I am the go to girl. Client satisfaction is my highest goal. I am willing to put forth 110% to deliver the most accurate data possible. I take pride in my work – more... and strive for perfection always. I am a team player ready to assist my co-workers in any way possible. I simply want to be part of a company that strives for excellence as I have throughout my career with TriHealth. – less
Batch cooking skills
Cook (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 30, 2012
Going in to a diet restricted job is very different from being able to cook anything for people but it gave me the chance to prepare foods that stayed it the restrictions of patients. also there is a cafe though where i can have fun with the menu items. co workers were somewhat difficult with cleaning tasks,

About TriHealth

"Try" is not in TriHealth's vocabulary when it comes to providing health care to the trifecta¬†of Cincinnati, northern Kentucky, – Read more