TriHealth Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work full of many dynamic personalities.
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Montgomery RoadAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Tuition reimbursement, positive work environment.
Cons: Not much room for growth as a unit coordinator.
Management is great group of people as well as the entire staff. Everyday is exciting, fresh, and new. There is never a dull moment working in the operating room. I truly enjoy every moment.
Management is terrible.
Account Specialist I (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Good Work Life Balance
Cons: Everything else.
Management here is terrible. I did a fantastic job at my job, and still managed to get let go, despite my performance being well over 100%. Management looks for reasons to let people go; even when the go above and beyond for the company. I was never late to work, requested time off at least a month in advance. I even showed up to work the day after having my appendix taken out. I loved the work and I loved some of my co-workers- though to be honest the department that I was in, was a drama fest. Management takes favorites and even when they are not doing the best work- they are rewarded.
Fast paced and fun place to work
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Lead Operator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2015
I worked in many positions while employed with TriHealth. I worked as a switchboard operator, a front desk clerk, a registrar, a dispatcher, an administrative assistant and I also did some clinical work there. I enjoyed each position very much. I love the hospital environment and very much enjoyed the professional relationships I established while working at TriHealth.
Friendly place to work
Community Health Worker (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 21, 2015
I have a great team and co-workers, learned a lot everyday.
The most enjoyable part of working is service the patients, it is very rewarding.
Catering Specialist
CATERING SPECIALIST (Current Employee), CincinnatiJune 3, 2015
Pros: Flexible scheduale
Cons: no
- Prepares catering event requisitions including event data, menu, and equipment.
- Purchasing/Inventory materials and prepare accounts - charges for payment.
- Require constant interaction with clients and co-workers.
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly service at all times.
Stable place to work
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 12, 2015
Stable enviroment to work in, good pay, good employees to work with. Interacting with patients is the most rewarding part of the job.
Lackluster compensaton & work benefits
Schedule & Intake Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 6, 2015
Culture of company is terrific, however the compensation/benefits are very poor in relation to other respective healthcare employers within Cincinnati, OH.
Fun workplace not proper management for department
Cardiovascular Technician (Current Employee), cincinnati ohioDecember 22, 2014
Pros: friendly workplace great for working mothers
Cons: not enough compensation or progression with career advancement
WOuld like more oppurtunity in direction for career mobility. Management is poor and could use guidance. Great work hours and somewhat good benefits
Professional and productive, learning
Certified Medical Assistant/Rheumatology (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 7, 2014
Pros: vacation, bonus and some short weeks
Cons: short breaks, always busy
Simple culture
work environment extremely busy and very high paced
diverse patient base
variety of task
interesting and learning experiences daily
work relationship with management is super and co-workers.
Food Service Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 24, 2014
Pros: this job had great benefits for workers of part time as well as full time employment.
Cons: the breaks were great for lunch, but not for errands during lunch breaks.
the day would start at 5:30am to 6:30pm on the job. the enventory sheet would be laying on the work station table. the most enjoyable part of the job was music in the kitchen.the management team were very friendly and would come by and greet you, and troubleshoot with you. the co-workers would greet you friendly too.the hardest part of the day was keeping up with lunch time, because you just keep moving in a productive atmosphere where co-workers were doing production also, you easily over look time. the most enjoyable part was just the relationships I gained with co-workers. this job was very family orienited and enjoyable..
Great coworkers
ACCESS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: staff
Cons: monotonous
Great team of people to work with in a fast paced, detail oriented work environment. Everyone does their share of the workload and is willing to help with issues or questions.
Stability and compassionate working environment
Manager of Communications and Diversity (Former Employee), CincinnatiAugust 19, 2014
Much more progressive now than a decade ago. Management is committed to the success of the organization in an increasingly competitive healthcare environment. Great people who generally care about their patients and one another.
see below
RN (Current Employee), Cath labAugust 11, 2014
Pros: winter time hotel
Cons: commute
I worked in 3 different units during my time here. I love this about working in a company such as TriHealth! I also love that I can stay overnight in the winter! I have many great co-workers from different floors. If I leave, I will miss seeing them. I have learned many things here: to not take everything personally, to be nonjudgemental, and to be the best patient advocate I can.
no job security
Supervisor (Former Employee), cincinnati,ohJuly 23, 2014
Senior leadership has no devotion to employees who are dedicated to providing the best care to their patients
Great company to work for!
Quality Control Auditor (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 16, 2014
Great company to work for. The managment team truly cares about all employees.
Decent place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 14, 2014
Its a decent place to work. No real complaints. Negatives would be the forced flu shots every year. Positives would be co workers are generally friendly and everyone seems to work as a team.
Great place to work!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 12, 2014
Trihealth is a great company to work for, though with any large company you will have some politics involved. On the flip side, with a large corporation there is a lot of opportunity for growth.
Excellent Company to Work For
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2014
TriHealth is always top rated in places to work in the US. Unfortunately my position as a medical transcriptionist is being eliminated or I would be staying with TriHealth.
I love what I do for TriHealth.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2014
Pros: all holidays off as well as weekends.
Cons: not enough money
I love what I do for TriHealth. I just need to make more money.
Enjoyed working for them. I worked with some wonderful people!
CNA (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 30, 2014
Pros: with working out in the field it never got boring
Cons: we didnt get to see our co-workes much
In my department we worked out in the field on our own. We would have someone relieve us after our shift. It might be someone you really enjoy seeing and don't get to see much, so you try and catch up really quick with them. Everyday was a new learning experience. You never new what was going to happen. Meaning that each case was different.
The hardest part of the job was when the patient passed and the families were so sad.
The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning all about the patients life before they became ill.