Trilliant Food and Nutrition, headquartered in Little Chute, Wisconsin, has been a pioneer in the U.S. specialty coffee market since 1979. We have used our years of experience and skill in the traditional coffee segment to produce one thing: great coffee. We continually strive to be the best in coffee selection, precision roasting and brewing. Today, Trilliant Food and Nutrition offers three distinctive brands — Victor Allen’s Coffee™, Rio Grande Roasters™ and Avalon Organic Coffee™ as well as private label, customizable products for our customers. In order to keep up with consumer demand, Trilliant Food and Nutrition has continued to make advances and improvements, and has expanded into numerous distribution channels and regions throughout the country including retailers, foodservice distributors and coffee houses. Learn more about our growing company at www.trilliantfood.com.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for obtaining and processing the appropriate documentation for customer files and sales orders. Ability to manage all communication regarding sales orders. Identifies and communicates to sales force and warehouse any customer related issues from point of order through shipment and receipt by customer.
- Receive orders from customers and maintain order documents. Review orders for acceptability within Trilliant Food and Nutrition policies. Orders are reviewed for accuracy of pricing, product, broker coding and addresses. Delivery date is reviewed for acceptability and a shipping method is assigned. Contact customer and/or broker to clarify or correct inaccurate orders and obtain revised documents. Orders are entered and transmitted to the warehouse in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Assemble complete document package for each customer order. A complete package consists of purchase order (including deviation documents and new customer data as needed) and invoice
- Receive requests for returned product and process according to Trilliant Food and Nutrition guidelines. Document all requests and advise Finance of any new returns.
- Set up new customers. Obtain credit approval from Finance. Forward set up information to Finance and file appropriate customer documents in Customer Master files.
- Review data entry and be responsible for data integrity.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure communication within Victor Allen concerning handling of and priorities on customer issues.
- Perform periodic reviews of shipments and audit for cost and effectiveness.
- Perform other Customer Service duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned to support the broader Finance Team and other departments.
- Responsible for notifying QA/QC of any observed or reported product quality issues so that appropriate action may be taken
- 5+ years of customer service, experience in the consumer packaged goods industry servicing food, drug and mass retailers with exposure to related systems is preferred.
- Must have customer service experience servicing major retailers within a consumer products company.
- Customer Service Focus demonstrated through commitment to consistently deliver high quality work products and services in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Strong attention to detail and solid follow-through skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Quick learner with demonstrated ability to develop a strong knowledge of the products in order to support customers and sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally and work well at all levels.
- Results driven.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Responsible for following food safety/regulatory policies and procedures, executing responsibilities as identified in standard operating procedures, and reporting food safety/regulatory concerns to the Production or Quality Manager.
Benefits & Compensation: We offer a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.