- Develop and optimize web coating, printing and micro-fabrication processes and contribute as a team member in developing and launching of new products.
- Maintain and operate pilot plant and precision tools/equipment.
- Conduct quality assurance, AOI, and characterization tests of the coating or printing.
- BS+ in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Eng., Industrial Eng., Material or Polymer Science & Eng. or related
- 5+ years hands-on experiences in pilot or manufacturing operations of micro-fabrication, roll to roll coating or printing processes.
- Strong problem solving, documentation and communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently and productively in a multi-task environment on a daily basis. Experience in supervising technicians is a big plus.
- Flexibility to travel to Asia with bilingual communication skills, particularly in Chinese is a big plus.
Indeed - 18 months ago