Trillium Farms Employee Reviews

poor line level mgmt
Stacker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHMay 2, 2017
Line level mgmt. only cares about the numbers not the people.It doesn't matter if a job is hurting someone they are forced to continue. This is their way of weeding people out.
Rather Impressed
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Croton, OHApril 6, 2017
Very great place to work at, hard and fast paced work, but easy to handle and always room to advance if you show the initiative. Supervisors are understanding, and the Senor Site Manager will always work with you if you work hard.
Really like it here
Environmental Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Croton, OHFebruary 24, 2017
I was very skeptical when I first researched this company.. After looking at the many horrible reviews I decided I should at least give it a chance. I have been here for a few months now and absolutely love it. I'm excited, there is a lot of room to grow here. I am also very thankful they gave me chance right out of college.
Pros
flexibility, salary, friendly people
Cons
longer hours on salary
Could have been better
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY (Former Employee) –  Croton, OHAugust 10, 2016
I enjoyed working with the majority of the people there, which made it fun. But after i was nearly killed there from a freak accident inside of a silo, they fired me without a warning and told me that i could never work there again, and then they denied that i even worked there.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Betrayed
Most awful work experience of my life
Warehouse and packing (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHJuly 14, 2016
This company is the most racist, discriminator, and all around terrible I have ever worked for. The Managers are Disorganized, very few people are willing to help you with anything. Advancement is promised but never executed. Not to mention the illegal contractors from various other countries working there who are rude, dirty and nasty. This company needs to be rebuild off of the new standards they had come up with. They need to evaluate and fire all of the people who are violating company policies(mostly everybody). I worked there for not even a month and was thrown around and treated like garbage. The pay is alright, but I would rather be broke than work for this scum bag company.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
literally everything
A typical day at the office
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHJanuary 18, 2015
Order stock for inventory,fix machinery and train as I go so my people learn something in the process. Implement preventative maintenance schedule conduct safety meetings. Put out fires in general.
Pros
Employee's enjoy working better
Cons
Have to put in alot of hours
Veery unpleasant and stressful place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Site 1 croton ohioJanuary 14, 2015
I was a supervisor there. They are very unorganized. With no family values ,also the majority of the workers there are of a Hispanic decent, so there is a communication barrier. On that note the ins came to a plant up north making the plant practically shut down due to illegals.and I you work at site one one I the owners sun is the boss, he is a young man that is very disrespectful and has no care in the world.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
No insurance and other benefits weren't grate
Horrible, unorganized, circus
Manager (Former Employee) –  CrotonJanuary 7, 2015
The company is the worst, unorganized, and least serious company of its size. Over 400 employees. There is a lot of favoritism for those that remain from the previous era when the company was shut down by the State of Ohio for noncompliance and animal abuse. These people do whatever they want and have absolutely no accountability. The company is a joke. No bonuses, incentives, or anything are given to supervisors. Upper management is stuck in a tug of war and nobody will take responsibility or lead on anything. One upper management decides on an initiative and another member overrides it and confuses hourly employees after a plan has been implemented. Certain departments are abandoned by management and run as individual companies. The company does not know how to treat people and it seems like a large group of high school kids on a playground in regards to social groups and synergy.

There are many good people that work at the company, but a major change in upper management must occur for the company to be worth working for. If you are thinking of working for this company, I highly recommend you go elsewhere. You are required to live in Johnstown, Ohio where the cost of living is outrageous. $1400 to $2000 a month in rent and food expenses for a single person. Go elsewhere!

Regards,

Someone that left and went elsewhere- couldn't be happier.
Pros
great to learn how to have "tough skin" and battle daily with those trying to bring you down
Cons
just about everything
not really disorganized
Stacking and packing (Former Employee) –  Croton, OHOctober 11, 2012
stacked boxes and moved them around and packed egg's work was ok people were rude didn't listen and very unstable place to work no good benefit's and people misused but the pay was pretty good.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything els

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4