Trillium Talent Resource Group

horrible
welder (Former Employee), flint miJune 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
I was called and told to report to a job that I had worked at before and I show up 15 min early to find Out they never had asked for me or anybody else. I was devastated and embarrassed so I called my rep at trillium who completely acted like it was no big deal. Just a clerical mistake. I recommend if you are thinking about working for trillium think again they could care less about you. My rep sent me to a place that didn't even request me. I had turned down another opportunity to take this job. I was speechless to have this happen to me and the way I was treated will not be going back to this place I understand mistakes happen but this is a rather large mistake.
productive an fun workplace
Baker (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 9, 2015
Cons: short breaks
Baking an bagging bread I learned how to bake all kinds of bread management was excellent co workers were spontenous an fun to work around nothing was hard about this job an eating the bread fresh out the oven was my most enjoyable moment
all the hours you can work
Helper (Former Employee), jacksonville flMay 29, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: the pay
i loved it. was a good group of guys. the pay wasnt great but made up for it with all the overtime you could handle, also was awesome seeing the naval ships and being able to go inside.
The company does not care about the drivers they care about the money not you I worked 12 to 14 hours a day
Driver (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILMay 17, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Company does not care about you
They need four drivers to do what I did by my self they need drivers but won't send the best driver that account ever had to the next assignment and suck the blood out of me for 90 more days thank you though I don't need a company that doesn't hove my back Loff !
productive work environment
Electrician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 13, 2015
Cons: short breaks and lunches
A very nice place to work. good employee employer working enviroment. Everyone was very helpful and pleasent. job wasn't to hard I learned quite a few things there.
Easy and exciting work enviorment
Supervisor-Cheryl Tori (Former Employee), East Tawas, MIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Health insurance, dental insurance, prodution pay
Cons: Part of a "Temp" agency
Making break lines in a fast paced manor. I have to make sure no defected parts get passed me. If parts that are damaged get out people get hurt so that is the most enjoyable and hardest part of the job. I have to really focus on what's going on and I help others out by making the product safe. If I ever needed anything my supervisor would be on top of it. Communication is essential!
review
Production Worker (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIApril 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
The pay was very low no raises, no benefits, no chance to advance in the company and no set hours or schedule. It seem like you were always on call.
Trillium
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 22, 2015
Great place to work for. Management is very friendly and helping. Job was great, great pay and friendly people. Nice environment.
Productiv
Temporary class A truck driver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2015
Stayed busy; enjoyable. Learned more about people and myself. Hardest part was working nights away from my wife and small children,
Excellent
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 15, 2015
Very Good , Great commucations, love working indepent.
great enviorment,
love the travel to meet new people.
repect is great there, never feel less as a person there.

Management is great.
co-workers are respectfull
there is no hard part .
the most enjoable part is traveling and meeting new people.
Productive Fun co-workers and good communication
Inventory Specialist and General laborer (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WIMarch 12, 2015
Pros: switching activities through out the day
Cons: temporary
I enjoyed all the challenges and I also like the fact I could ask questions! The management was very organized and easy to work for.Hardest part sometimes was the pace!
ok
Temp (Former Employee), Mossville, ILMarch 1, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 15
well the temp place doesnt really have many jobs so i decided to check out indeed for opportunities. i just what a job the i will like and enjoy each and everyday.
No job variety
Staffing Associate (Former Employee), Morton, ILFebruary 17, 2015
No compensation or benefits, no job security, no chance for advancement.

Office staff over-practice gatekeeping. You can't make more than 10 dollars per hour.
very helpful
Warehouse Worker, customer service (Former Employee), Flint, MIFebruary 16, 2015
worked at a couple different places some i didn't like and some i did they did a great job finding me work so wasn't with out a job a great period of time
N/a
Assembly Line Operator (Current Employee), Morton, ILDecember 11, 2014
Quickly Found me work. Friendly Staff. Good co-workers where I work.
it was a nice place to work liked my boss
worker (Former Employee), Michigan City, INNovember 16, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: short breaks
it was very hot in the summer and cold in the winter did a lot of lifting of heavy metal racks up on hooks was so hot it set the sprinklers of in the summer
filthy work environment/poor air quality
Bench Inspector (Former Employee), Federal Screw/Trillium Staffing. Big Rapids,MINovember 9, 2014
Pros: there when i was desparate for a job.
Cons: poor air quality.
I worked this job right after college until present job began in 2012. Overall I liked chasing threads for the company.
very busy days.
Spray Technician (Former Employee), Buena Vista MIOctober 22, 2014
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: very short breaks
Responsible for keeping spray guns clean, making sure the spray line was running good and doing change overs and sandblasting defects parts.
for short time
Worked Temp (Former Employee), Niles, MISeptember 30, 2014
The only thing I can say is it is a good thing this is a Temporary employment agency
Worked for them at Morton Industries
Laborer/Paint Pack-Out (Former Employee), Morton, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Loved the job environment, worked with awesome people, I ran a pack-out line for parts to be shipped to facilities. Hardest part of the job was maintaining the speed all day but it came with time. Management was great, made it seem like they actually cared you were there and took your opinions to heart.

1 2 3 4 5