Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews in United States

productive and fun work place
Plumber (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2016
it was good working with them
we have done a great job in Embassy Suits Downtown San Diego
i have learned a lot work about refurnishing the bathrooms
on time paying
friendly coworkers
mid nights 4 hours working some weeks was kinda hard
Pros
good salary
Cons
short term
i have driven tractor-trailer for 27 years and it's my passion.
CDLA Driver (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAApril 17, 2016
i have never had an issue with a fellow employee or anyone in a management position.the hardest part of all the jobs was winter time.i l gained a lot of experience driving in all kinds of weather.i aslo enjoyed my work because driving is my passion.
Good starter company
Journeyman Millwright (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAApril 4, 2016
Pay was decent, management was very hard to communicate with, call backs would come 2 to 3 days after you actually needed them if they came at all. Once employed with Trillium, you are pretty much on your own. Many promises during recruitment that never came to pass.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
poor management, poor hr
Really enjoyed working through Trillium, for what interaction I had
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILJanuary 31, 2016
So I was assigned to working in Landscaping and to be honest it was amazing, my boss was great, the work was interesting, and ultimately I didn't mind going to work. Seeing as Trillium wasn't my everyday "boss" I'm sure I cant claim that Trillium is perfect, but the interactions I had with them were great.
Pros
Quickly assigned to job
Cons
required that time slips were turned in each week in their office
learned great value to my experince in HR and Managment
Office Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 21, 2016
This company allowed me to apply value experiences to office managment and HR field. the hardest part of this job was that corporate was back East so if help was needed after 2pm it would have to wait til the following morning.
Pros
hour lunches
Great place overall
Temporary Employee / General Labor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 19, 2016
Trillium was extremely easy and convenient to communicate with during the work week. They were very concerned with locating the appropriate work place for myself. Generally had work available.
Pros
Everyone was extremely kind
Cons
Work was not steady
good place
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJanuary 18, 2016
its a okay place they help u find jobs but i didnt like the fact all the work they find u is temporary they'll tell u some jobs are temp to hire but most jobs usually be just temporary
working with people
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJanuary 13, 2016
Releaving the person so I can starte my shift. filling out paper work and filling up my tips and my sleeves. sweeping and cleaning up my area before I leave to go home
Pros
working with peope
Exciting Work place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Niles, MIDecember 30, 2015
It was a good place to work overall. I came in at 6a and worked till 4:30p. I pulled parts for orders to be worked on and shipped. I drove the forklift and was certified. I helping throw away parts that was cut wrong or too many was made.
Pros
Nice Pay
Cons
Short Breaks
Trillium is a temp agency that finds temp jobs and they try to keep their employees working
Tracey Bosbous, Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIDecember 18, 2015
Through Trillium I worked primarily at Federal Screw Works. Their I worked on a comparator checking parts for 3 months. Theirafter, I worked checking parts for scrap and then, I worked on the bench visually inspecting parts, using a gage, and working the auto gage machines.
Pros
at least 10 hours overtime per week
Cons
It was only a temporary job. I need something permanant
Poor Communication and all assignments are TEMPORARY
production (Former Employee) –  Niles, MIDecember 12, 2015
I worked several assignments for Trilliam Staffing and all assignments were described as temp to hire... Yet when I got close to the 90 day mark I knew what was going to happen. Even with receiving great verbal recognition on the job from the foreman. I was always told that the assignment had expired. After several attempts with them I gave up and found a full time great paying job on my own. The worse thing is that with one placement through Trilliam. I was off work for the holiday and was to report back to work after the Holiday season at 7 PM on a Tuesday . They waited till 6:30 pm that Tuesday to contact me and let me know I was laid off .
Pros
Cons
Poor Communication skills
I enjoy working for this agency
Truck Driver for various companies in Detroit area (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIDecember 9, 2015
I enjoy working for this agency. Would like to find something permanent. People are nice. I like the hours. I like having the weekends off.
Good productive job with advance opportunity. Good staff crew.
Production (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MINovember 9, 2015
Poor reps for temp, but before it folded great people to work with and good company to work for. Productive day always. Moving from one position to another learning different job areas.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Still waiting
Worker (Former Employee) –  Niles, MINovember 6, 2015
Hey natasha I am still waiting for my next work assignment it has been 4 day your a temp company you have lots of places you can send me or did you forget that maybe I should call corporate office and have a talk with them about how much you suck at your job
I don't remember. this was only a temporary job thorough Trillium.
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portage, MINovember 4, 2015
I did not work at this company, I was placed into a temporary job by this company. The job was a 3 month job and I was also attending school in the evenings.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Not srue
they work well with you
Genpact Agent (H&R Block) (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILNovember 2, 2015
Trillium staff works very hard to place in a position. They are very polite. They called me for several available opportunities.
My opinion
apprentice (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 14, 2015
This was a temporary job. Installed pipe and wire lights, pulled wire. they were equal opportunity employer. Management was exceptional.
We all had team efforts. Getting material for the job to get done.
Pros
lunches were good.
Cons
That it was temporary.
Work is good when they have work available
Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2015
Very limited hours. But overall a good company. Just looking for full time work now. The management is supportive and helpful but the business does not have enough jobs to hire full time right now.
Tempoary Work
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIOctober 10, 2015
Was assigned to different business that required clerical help. Some assignments were very short term some were longer Wasn't an opportunity to stay at any of these businesses as a permanent Full Time employee
Negative work environment
Office Temporary Positions (Current Employee) –  Bad Axe, MIOctober 3, 2015
People constantly were complaining about the job and there were many lazy people who worked there. Minimum wage with the toxic people was not worth the job position.

Trillium Talent Resource Group Reviews by Job Title