Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews

Productive Staffing Agency
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Jonesville, MIAugust 29, 2015
Very productive staffing agency. Worked a lot of overtime. Excellent rapport with staff, companies and employees. Managed approximately 200 employees. Quit with notice given to become a stay at home mom.
High Pace sales and recruiting
Project Management (Former Employee), Appleton, WIAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Sales
Cons: Upper management
I liked where I worked but the upper management expected way to much out of a sales person with never giving any training.
always had a job
Electrician (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 7, 2015
Always looking to place me on a job. Job coordinator does a wonderful job. Worked with several contractors and never had a problem.
Challenging and great place to learn and grow.
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Quality of Life, Flexibility
Cons: Some red tape delayed progress at times
I built a medical billing company (The Trillium Group) from 5 medical providers to servicing over 80 providers. Hired and trained 75 staff, including managers and line employees. Created a full scale telecommuting program. Maintained a 97% staff retention rate over 18 years.

Typical day included monitoring productivity, troubleshooting problem accounts, creating good working relationships with clients, creating new and more efficient systems to get paid faster from insurance companies.

Exposed to many facets of business over 18 years, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, work flow processes, best practice billing and collection policies and procedures, audit processes, and inventory.

Coaches physicians, directors, and clinic managers over a three year period to improve overall performance and communication.

Fantastic place to work for so many years.
Learned numerous skills and performed a variety of tasks.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 4, 2015
Transported to different worksite locations. To include Zataran's and McCormick's seasoning manufacturers. Co-workers were pleasant to work with and I never have any problems with my co-workers or management.
A decent temp service to work for.
Quality Inspector / Shift Leader (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJuly 24, 2015
Temp service. Average pay. Never messed up my pay. Always solved any issues I had right away. Got me a job pretty promptly.
Aint a company. Just a staffing place.
Ironworker journeyman (Former Employee), OklahomaJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Pay.
Cons: Cant afford your time.
They'll find you work sure, and the pay was good but the hours were no good.

Sent me off to another state to work for an unknown, TINY company that can't afford to pay Journeymen wages, to work short hours, always under the gun, not only that they slave driven the life out of us, no communication on the hours or how the jobsite works on the rules. And when work started slowing down to where there was no iron to hang, we get laid off for "working slow" , you can't rush welding unless you want sloppy welds , but we get thrown under the bus anyway.

I don't recommend this STAFFING place to anyone unless you're desperate. Otherwise, find a REAL company that can afford your time and pace, don't waste yours with these guys.
Driver
Contracted Driver and Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJune 15, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: good pay
Local delivers 13 to 15 hour work days. Company was bought out. Delievered many different items. Worked on the docks. Spotted trucks
horrible
welder (Former Employee), flint miJune 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
I was called and told to report to a job that I had worked at before and I show up 15 min early to find Out they never had asked for me or anybody else. I was devastated and embarrassed so I called my rep at trillium who completely acted like it was no big deal. Just a clerical mistake. I recommend if you are thinking about working for trillium think again they could care less about you. My rep sent me to a place that didn't even request me. I had turned down another opportunity to take this job. I was speechless to have this happen to me and the way I was treated will not be going back to this place I understand mistakes happen but this is a rather large mistake.
productive an fun workplace
Baker (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 9, 2015
Cons: short breaks
Baking an bagging bread I learned how to bake all kinds of bread management was excellent co workers were spontenous an fun to work around nothing was hard about this job an eating the bread fresh out the oven was my most enjoyable moment
all the hours you can work
Helper (Former Employee), jacksonville flMay 29, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: the pay
i loved it. was a good group of guys. the pay wasnt great but made up for it with all the overtime you could handle, also was awesome seeing the naval ships and being able to go inside.
The company does not care about the drivers they care about the money not you I worked 12 to 14 hours a day
Driver (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILMay 17, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Company does not care about you
They need four drivers to do what I did by my self they need drivers but won't send the best driver that account ever had to the next assignment and suck the blood out of me for 90 more days thank you though I don't need a company that doesn't hove my back Loff !
productive work environment
Electrician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 13, 2015
Cons: short breaks and lunches
A very nice place to work. good employee employer working enviroment. Everyone was very helpful and pleasent. job wasn't to hard I learned quite a few things there.
Easy and exciting work enviorment
Supervisor-Cheryl Tori (Former Employee), East Tawas, MIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Health insurance, dental insurance, prodution pay
Cons: Part of a "Temp" agency
Making break lines in a fast paced manor. I have to make sure no defected parts get passed me. If parts that are damaged get out people get hurt so that is the most enjoyable and hardest part of the job. I have to really focus on what's going on and I help others out by making the product safe. If I ever needed anything my supervisor would be on top of it. Communication is essential!
review
Production Worker (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIApril 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
The pay was very low no raises, no benefits, no chance to advance in the company and no set hours or schedule. It seem like you were always on call.
Trillium
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Groveport, OHMarch 22, 2015
Great place to work for. Management is very friendly and helping. Job was great, great pay and friendly people. Nice environment.
Productiv
Temporary class A truck driver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2015
Stayed busy; enjoyable. Learned more about people and myself. Hardest part was working nights away from my wife and small children,
Excellent
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 15, 2015
Very Good , Great commucations, love working indepent.
great enviorment,
love the travel to meet new people.
repect is great there, never feel less as a person there.

Management is great.
co-workers are respectfull
there is no hard part .
the most enjoable part is traveling and meeting new people.
Productive Fun co-workers and good communication
Inventory Specialist and General laborer (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WIMarch 12, 2015
Pros: switching activities through out the day
Cons: temporary
I enjoyed all the challenges and I also like the fact I could ask questions! The management was very organized and easy to work for.Hardest part sometimes was the pace!
ok
Temp (Former Employee), Mossville, ILMarch 1, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 15
well the temp place doesnt really have many jobs so i decided to check out indeed for opportunities. i just what a job the i will like and enjoy each and everyday.