Trillium Talent Resource Group

Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews in United States

Good starter company
Journeyman Millwright (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAApril 4, 2016
Pay was decent, management was very hard to communicate with, call backs would come 2 to 3 days after you actually needed them if they came at all. Once employed with Trillium, you are pretty much on your own. Many promises during recruitment that never came to pass.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
poor management, poor hr
Poor Communication and all assignments are TEMPORARY
production (Former Employee) –  Niles, MIDecember 12, 2015
I worked several assignments for Trilliam Staffing and all assignments were described as temp to hire... Yet when I got close to the 90 day mark I knew what was going to happen. Even with receiving great verbal recognition on the job from the foreman. I was always told that the assignment had expired. After several attempts with them I gave up and found a full time great paying job on my own. The worse thing is that with one placement through Trilliam. I was off work for the holiday and was to report back to work after the Holiday season at 7 PM on a Tuesday . They waited till 6:30 pm that Tuesday to contact me and let me know I was laid off .
Pros
Cons
Poor Communication skills
Trillium Construction was a good company to work for
Carpenter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2015
A typical day at Trillium was to be on time and perform to the best of your ability. I learned new ways to perform and complete my task every day. Management expectations was zero tolerant when it came to being on time and getting the work completed in a timely manner. Co-workers consisted of trained and skilled employees, but sometimes did not live up to their expectations. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the beginning or when a task was difficult to manage. The last day of the work week and getting paid.
Pros
working a half a day and getting paid for the full day.
Cons
Working out in freezing temps.
Really enjoyed working through Trillium, for what interaction I had
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILJanuary 31, 2016
So I was assigned to working in Landscaping and to be honest it was amazing, my boss was great, the work was interesting, and ultimately I didn't mind going to work. Seeing as Trillium wasn't my everyday "boss" I'm sure I cant claim that Trillium is perfect, but the interactions I had with them were great.
Pros
Quickly assigned to job
Cons
required that time slips were turned in each week in their office
i have driven tractor-trailer for 27 years and it's my passion.
CDLA Driver (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAApril 17, 2016
i have never had an issue with a fellow employee or anyone in a management position.the hardest part of all the jobs was winter time.i l gained a lot of experience driving in all kinds of weather.i aslo enjoyed my work because driving is my passion.
Trillium is a temp agency that finds temp jobs and they try to keep their employees working
Tracey Bosbous, Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIDecember 18, 2015
Through Trillium I worked primarily at Federal Screw Works. Their I worked on a comparator checking parts for 3 months. Theirafter, I worked checking parts for scrap and then, I worked on the bench visually inspecting parts, using a gage, and working the auto gage machines.
Pros
at least 10 hours overtime per week
Cons
It was only a temporary job. I need something permanant
productive and fun work place
Plumber (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2016
it was good working with them
we have done a great job in Embassy Suits Downtown San Diego
i have learned a lot work about refurnishing the bathrooms
on time paying
friendly coworkers
mid nights 4 hours working some weeks was kinda hard
Pros
good salary
Cons
short term
My opinion
apprentice (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 14, 2015
This was a temporary job. Installed pipe and wire lights, pulled wire. they were equal opportunity employer. Management was exceptional.
We all had team efforts. Getting material for the job to get done.
Pros
lunches were good.
Cons
That it was temporary.
Work is good when they have work available
Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2015
Very limited hours. But overall a good company. Just looking for full time work now. The management is supportive and helpful but the business does not have enough jobs to hire full time right now.
learned great value to my experince in HR and Managment
Office Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 21, 2016
This company allowed me to apply value experiences to office managment and HR field. the hardest part of this job was that corporate was back East so if help was needed after 2pm it would have to wait til the following morning.
Pros
hour lunches
good place
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJanuary 18, 2016
its a okay place they help u find jobs but i didnt like the fact all the work they find u is temporary they'll tell u some jobs are temp to hire but most jobs usually be just temporary
Great place overall
Temporary Employee / General Labor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 19, 2016
Trillium was extremely easy and convenient to communicate with during the work week. They were very concerned with locating the appropriate work place for myself. Generally had work available.
Pros
Everyone was extremely kind
Cons
Work was not steady
Exciting Work place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Niles, MIDecember 30, 2015
It was a good place to work overall. I came in at 6a and worked till 4:30p. I pulled parts for orders to be worked on and shipped. I drove the forklift and was certified. I helping throw away parts that was cut wrong or too many was made.
Pros
Nice Pay
Cons
Short Breaks
working with people
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJanuary 13, 2016
Releaving the person so I can starte my shift. filling out paper work and filling up my tips and my sleeves. sweeping and cleaning up my area before I leave to go home
Pros
working with peope
Great job site locations
Professional Installer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 31, 2015
it was a good 4 year run with this company. it pushed me to work harder than I ever have before. it kept me in shape, healthy, and helped me grow in many ways.
Pros
early finish bonus checks
Cons
hot locations and too much away from home
Learned numerous skills and performed a variety of tasks.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIAugust 4, 2015
Transported to different worksite locations. To include Zataran's and McCormick's seasoning manufacturers. Co-workers were pleasant to work with and I never have any problems with my co-workers or management.
A good company with a great IT department and benefits.
Branch Manager / Sales / Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIAugust 16, 2012
A good company with a great IT department and benefits. Management was of a laid back style empowering employees to excel. The culture was good overall but reviews were something management overlooked which really had a negative affect on employee retention and satisfaction. A typical day at work would be making and receiving sales calls, applicant interviews, lead generation, cold calling, and processing various paperwork associated with human resource tasks. Co-workers were great especially at corporate. The most enjoybable part of my job was finding permanent employment for employees and helping my clients fill their open positions. The hardest part of my job was having to take calls 24 / 7 and at times while on vacation. You could work 24/7 and never really have all your work done, definitely understaffed.
Pros
sales meetings, benefits.
Cons
poor work /life balance due to understaffing.
I don't remember. this was only a temporary job thorough Trillium.
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portage, MINovember 4, 2015
I did not work at this company, I was placed into a temporary job by this company. The job was a 3 month job and I was also attending school in the evenings.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Not srue
Aint a company. Just a staffing place.
Ironworker journeyman (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJuly 20, 2015
They'll find you work sure, and the pay was good but the hours were no good.

Sent me off to another state to work for an unknown, TINY company that can't afford to pay Journeymen wages, to work short hours, always under the gun, not only that they slave driven the life out of us, no communication on the hours or how the jobsite works on the rules. And when work started slowing down to where there was no iron to hang, we get laid off for "working slow" , you can't rush welding unless you want sloppy welds , but we get thrown under the bus anyway.

I don't recommend this STAFFING place to anyone unless you're desperate. Otherwise, find a REAL company that can afford your time and pace, don't waste yours with these guys.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Cant afford your time.
Good productive job with advance opportunity. Good staff crew.
Production (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MINovember 9, 2015
Poor reps for temp, but before it folded great people to work with and good company to work for. Productive day always. Moving from one position to another learning different job areas.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A

Trillium Talent Resource Group Reviews by Job Title