Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews in United States

Negative work environment
Office Temporary Positions (Current Employee) –  Bad Axe, MIOctober 3, 2015
People constantly were complaining about the job and there were many lazy people who worked there. Minimum wage with the toxic people was not worth the job position.
Trillium Construction was a good company to work for
Carpenter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2015
A typical day at Trillium was to be on time and perform to the best of your ability. I learned new ways to perform and complete my task every day. Management expectations was zero tolerant when it came to being on time and getting the work completed in a timely manner. Co-workers consisted of trained and skilled employees, but sometimes did not live up to their expectations. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the beginning or when a task was difficult to manage. The last day of the work week and getting paid.
Pros
working a half a day and getting paid for the full day.
Cons
Working out in freezing temps.
productive and fun
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Niles, MISeptember 1, 2015
Had a oppurtunity to learn a new trade and work with a group of people. the hours were great 12 hours days which we work 3 days on one week and 4 days the next week which gave you plenty time off
Pros
days off
Cons
12 hour workdays
Great job site locations
Professional Installer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 31, 2015
it was a good 4 year run with this company. it pushed me to work harder than I ever have before. it kept me in shape, healthy, and helped me grow in many ways.
Pros
early finish bonus checks
Cons
hot locations and too much away from home
Productive Staffing Agency
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, MIAugust 29, 2015
Very productive staffing agency. Worked a lot of overtime. Excellent rapport with staff, companies and employees. Managed approximately 200 employees. Quit with notice given to become a stay at home mom.
High Pace sales and recruiting
Project Management (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 18, 2015
I liked where I worked but the upper management expected way to much out of a sales person with never giving any training.
Pros
Sales
Cons
Upper management
always had a job
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 7, 2015
Always looking to place me on a job. Job coordinator does a wonderful job. Worked with several contractors and never had a problem.
Challenging and great place to learn and grow.
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2015
I built a medical billing company (The Trillium Group) from 5 medical providers to servicing over 80 providers. Hired and trained 75 staff, including managers and line employees. Created a full scale telecommuting program. Maintained a 97% staff retention rate over 18 years.

Typical day included monitoring productivity, troubleshooting problem accounts, creating good working relationships with clients, creating new and more efficient systems to get paid faster from insurance companies.

Exposed to many facets of business over 18 years, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, work flow processes, best practice billing and collection policies and procedures, audit processes, and inventory.

Coaches physicians, directors, and clinic managers over a three year period to improve overall performance and communication.

Fantastic place to work for so many years.
Pros
Quality of Life, Flexibility
Cons
Some red tape delayed progress at times
Learned numerous skills and performed a variety of tasks.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIAugust 4, 2015
Transported to different worksite locations. To include Zataran's and McCormick's seasoning manufacturers. Co-workers were pleasant to work with and I never have any problems with my co-workers or management.
A decent temp service to work for.
Quality Inspector / Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 24, 2015
Temp service. Average pay. Never messed up my pay. Always solved any issues I had right away. Got me a job pretty promptly.

Want to know more about Trillium Talent Resource Group?

Ask a question
Aint a company. Just a staffing place.
Ironworker journeyman (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJuly 20, 2015
They'll find you work sure, and the pay was good but the hours were no good.

Sent me off to another state to work for an unknown, TINY company that can't afford to pay Journeymen wages, to work short hours, always under the gun, not only that they slave driven the life out of us, no communication on the hours or how the jobsite works on the rules. And when work started slowing down to where there was no iron to hang, we get laid off for "working slow" , you can't rush welding unless you want sloppy welds , but we get thrown under the bus anyway.

I don't recommend this STAFFING place to anyone unless you're desperate. Otherwise, find a REAL company that can afford your time and pace, don't waste yours with these guys.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Cant afford your time.
Driver
Contracted Driver and Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 15, 2015
Local delivers 13 to 15 hour work days. Company was bought out. Delievered many different items. Worked on the docks. Spotted trucks
Pros
Cons
good pay
horrible
welder (Former Employee) –  flint miJune 15, 2015
I was called and told to report to a job that I had worked at before and I show up 15 min early to find Out they never had asked for me or anybody else. I was devastated and embarrassed so I called my rep at trillium who completely acted like it was no big deal. Just a clerical mistake. I recommend if you are thinking about working for trillium think again they could care less about you. My rep sent me to a place that didn't even request me. I had turned down another opportunity to take this job. I was speechless to have this happen to me and the way I was treated will not be going back to this place I understand mistakes happen but this is a rather large mistake.
Pros
Cons
everything
productive an fun workplace
Baker (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 9, 2015
Baking an bagging bread I learned how to bake all kinds of bread management was excellent co workers were spontenous an fun to work around nothing was hard about this job an eating the bread fresh out the oven was my most enjoyable moment
Cons
short breaks
all the hours you can work
Helper (Former Employee) –  jacksonville flMay 29, 2015
i loved it. was a good group of guys. the pay wasnt great but made up for it with all the overtime you could handle, also was awesome seeing the naval ships and being able to go inside.
Pros
overtime
Cons
the pay
The company does not care about the drivers they care about the money not you I worked 12 to 14 hours a day
Driver (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, ILMay 17, 2015
They need four drivers to do what I did by my self they need drivers but won't send the best driver that account ever had to the next assignment and suck the blood out of me for 90 more days thank you though I don't need a company that doesn't hove my back Loff !
Pros
Cons
Company does not care about you
productive work environment
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 13, 2015
A very nice place to work. good employee employer working enviroment. Everyone was very helpful and pleasent. job wasn't to hard I learned quite a few things there.
Cons
short breaks and lunches
Easy and exciting work enviorment
Supervisor-Cheryl Tori (Former Employee) –  East Tawas, MIApril 16, 2015
Making break lines in a fast paced manor. I have to make sure no defected parts get passed me. If parts that are damaged get out people get hurt so that is the most enjoyable and hardest part of the job. I have to really focus on what's going on and I help others out by making the product safe. If I ever needed anything my supervisor would be on top of it. Communication is essential!
Pros
Health insurance, dental insurance, prodution pay
Cons
Part of a "Temp" agency
review
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIApril 6, 2015
The pay was very low no raises, no benefits, no chance to advance in the company and no set hours or schedule. It seem like you were always on call.
Pros
Cons
everything
Trillium
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 22, 2015
Great place to work for. Management is very friendly and helping. Job was great, great pay and friendly people. Nice environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Talent Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8