Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews in United States

Productive way to learn and obtain knowledge
Temporary position-Trillium Staffing (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIMarch 18, 2013
I have gained a lot of experience working with Trillium. I appreciate that positions I have held and the knowledge I have obtained. I am ready to apply my knowledge to a full time position that I can earn on my own.
Pros
obtaining knowledge
Cons
never consistant
An good company to work for
Electrician/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJuly 9, 2012
Trillium is an good company to work for is just the fact i could not travel any longer. and they needed someone to work out of state i enjoyed working for the company. and look future assignment from their company
Pros
good perdiam
Job placement
Inventory Specialist and General laborer (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIMay 1, 2012
I enjoyed working for Trillium Staffing when they were here! They always placed me in a job that fit my capabilities and treated me like a person instead of a number! I wish the economy would straighten out so there were more jobs available!
Pros
fit my capabilities
Cons
job availability
love the work, good relations w/ co-workers, challenging,
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IowaMarch 11, 2014
I was eager to work for Trillium. I enjoy the work but would hope for more hours. I would like to remain with Trillium. I have a good team to work with , a great work atmoshpere. This type of work is what I enjoy doing most. If possible I would even relocated if given the chance. I am happy and fortunate to say that I work for Trillium
Pros
get to work w/ a great team
Cons
would like more hours
I have been in a variety of different places, but for the most part all of their clients have a very good work place.
General Laborer/ Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILSeptember 6, 2012
Trillium is an all-in-all good place to work. They are fast to get you employment, but in the same hand you're never too certain when that assignment will end, so this is why I am seeking full-time employment.
Pros
fast work
Cons
short term employment
Safety
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, IowaMay 17, 2013
Site was staffed with 30 direct hires and 63 subcontractor employees. Iron workers, millwrights, welders, pipe fitters, electricians and scaffold builders. Conducted safety meetings regarding workplace concerns and problems to solve. Supervised work areas to ensure that safety regulations were followed by all employees. Responsible for training new employees on company policies and procedures.
Workplace was beneficial to building my resume' and gaining experience.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 12, 2012
I was able to set and acheive my own goals as far as work load and tasks given. I enjoyed this work enviorment. Co-workers were friendly and we all worked toward the same goal.
Pros
was able to work with emergencies when it came to my children.
Cons
i was given no notice when i was let go.
Great Place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MISeptember 23, 2013
Get to work set up and roll. I was part of a quality team that work good together. the supervisor was good to the people!! There was nothing really hard about the job. To be in a place where all the workers worked together and we all had each other back till the end!!
Pros
insurance, company meeting, gifts cards on holidays
Cons
plant closing, 2 deaths in the plant, get dirty, hot in the summertime
pay was not great but u could live on it
ironworker (Former Employee) –  ok.citySeptember 22, 2013
as far as I am concerd the company cares more about their clients then the employee I worked for the staffing agency as ironworker in ok.city did a good for them told my foreman on the job that I had to go home because a death in family the foreman understood but Edmonds did not have tried to go back to trillium an they wont even return my calls
I worked for a little over 2 days before getting injured, and they check often to see if I'm alright.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, Pa (job location).March 31, 2013
I was doing a job in Philadelphia, and fell about 20 feet, resulting in a broken wrist, and being back out of work for 3 months. They check in atleast once a week to make sure I don't need anything, and to see how my recovery is going.
Pros
they care about your well being
Cons
can't think of any
Bad staffing place
quality inspector (Former Employee) –  Big rapids MiFebruary 14, 2014
They place you in a job. They think they own you once you sign there paper work read very thing before signing. They placed me at BRP which is probably the worst place I have worked. If your a kid fresh out of school it's great you have a job that's full time but if your an adult think really long and had before going to trillium
Pros
they get you work
Cons
everything
filthy work environment/poor air quality
Bench Inspector (Former Employee) –  Federal Screw/Trillium Staffing. Big Rapids,MINovember 9, 2014
I worked this job right after college until present job began in 2012. Overall I liked chasing threads for the company.
Pros
there when i was desparate for a job.
Cons
poor air quality.
The people were wonderful to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIJuly 14, 2014
I enjoyed working with this company very much. I loved helping people and companies find the people that best fit their need for employment or the need for an employee.
Pros
i love helping people with their needs.
Cons
they shut down the adrian office.
temp to hire servce
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILApril 8, 2013
worked temp to hire through this company for Klean wash, for the 3 months that was the probation period before gaining full time with the company
Pros
friendly and there when i needed help
Cons
nothing bad to add here
it was a nice place to work liked my boss
worker (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INNovember 16, 2014
it was very hot in the summer and cold in the winter did a lot of lifting of heavy metal racks up on hooks was so hot it set the sprinklers of in the summer
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Good Company
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  DavenportSeptember 29, 2013
A good company and great people. Recruit applicants for open positions and fulfill the needs for the clients. This position is rewarding because you make a difference in people's lives by finding them employment.
good place to work
laborer, painter, electrician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 23, 2012
The day goes by easy when your working. Always be prepared. Got along with everyone well. Great group of people. Hardest part is when it's over. Most enjoyable part is when you leave the site day to day and is pleased with your performance.
It was a good agency and helped me when I needed a job
Temp Agency, Temp (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 26, 2013
I would recommend this staffing agency. They gave me the position I was looking for and gave me opporitunities that I might not have otherwise had.
very busy days.
Spray Technician (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista MIOctober 22, 2014
Responsible for keeping spray guns clean, making sure the spray line was running good and doing change overs and sandblasting defects parts.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
very short breaks
This company has no compassion for humans
Receptionist/ clerical assistant (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 30, 2013
Although this company had the ability to keep it's employees very busy they did not allow for family emergencies. This caused many people to be placed on the do not call list, which I felt was unfair to them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Talent Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8