Trilogy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Smoke and mirrors
healthcare staff (Former Employee) –  Novi, MINovember 5, 2017
A typical day at work will consist of understaffing, staff threatening nurses, management not responding to concerns. Screwed up payroll consistently.
Best part of the job was weekly pay, worst part was they sell you on a wonderful concept then toss you to the wolves on day 2. Not finding out how much you get paid until you start and then hiring process took 60+ days total.
Great Place
Nursing Home Administrator (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INOctober 15, 2017
They encourage and provide the resources for employee recognition
Too many changes too frequent without proper education prior to rollout
Many opportunities
wouldn't recommend
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, MOSeptember 20, 2017
To much drama
no advancement
they only care about moving product not about employees
you don't get 2 consective days off which is not good ,especialy if you want a family life
Pros
nothing
Cons
superviors are ignorant to employees, no home life, hours are crazy
Very Team Based and Oriented
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Rio Vista, CAJuly 18, 2017
Cleaning the interior and exterior of three buildings.
Maintenance around entire work location.
Stripping and \Waxing floors.
Need patience till the organizations parties finish their events to begin cleaning.
learned how to strip and wax the floors of ballrooms and guest rooms.
Pros
very friendly and easy going Supervisor.
Cons
looking for a change in location.
nice co workers......not so good wages
Certified Resident Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 4, 2017
don't get many hours unless you pick up your days off for work a double shift. don't get paid fairly for the amount of work. a plus is getting paid weekly.
nice place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIMay 22, 2017
a typical day at work, short staffed. To work through the hardship and get the job done. management was ok, it was a fairly new facility and a lot of adjustments had to be made. the hardest part of the job would be getting attached to the resident and losing them. getting to learn the patients and family dynamic of the resident
Pros
great residents
Cons
no communication
Excellent and challenging
Developer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 21, 2017
Great place to work and a company doing some excellent work for good causes. Leadership is strong and the technologies are cutting-edge. Tough and a lot of time and work but a great shop.
temporal
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2017
This was a temporal job at a mental health facility. Medical Receptionist. I was covering for a receptionist that was on vacation for 2 weeks
Pros
nice place
Cons
temporal
Great company to work for from the top!
SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  West LafayOctober 9, 2016
There are great systems in place that corporate creates and enforces management to implement in their buildings. I appreciate working for a company that truly cares about the residents and strives for greatness.
hectic work enviornment
Resident Care Aid (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 28, 2016
Management only cares about money not about the employees or the residents who reside here. our paychecks are constantly messed up, we are over worked and underpaid. The company only sees the wrong things that occur and we do not get recognized for he good that is done.
Pros
hours are good, get to spend time with residents
Cons
short breaks if I even get one, terrible management
Productive place to work
Cna (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 26, 2016
It was a nice place to work. No everyone was friendly and the management hung in clicks. So with that being said I found myself another company to work for.
not the best
CNA (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 15, 2016
when i started there they had just opened, it was okay at first the we kept getting new executive directors and things weren't working out very well.
Concierge
Concierge/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed working at Trilogy. Met lots of nice people. Hours were very late and holidays were work days. I had scheduling conflicts as I have children. Late evenings didn't work for my family.
Voted best place to work in I
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Shelbyville, INJune 30, 2016
Busy, but great company. Resident focus, team work approach, and hands on leadership! Lots of room to learn and grow!
benefits
Cons
N/a
Favoritism Beware
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 3, 2016
This place might be ok to work short term, but don't wear out your welcome because if the higher ups have a friend or family member needing a job, you will become a target. They will make all kinds of ridiculous demands and unsubstantiated claims, so make sure to document everything. You can also make friends with Admin, so when they do the random layoffs and firing you won't be selected. Don't get too comfortable there.
Pros
Near public transportation
Cons
Once individuals start making significant money, they will find a way to get rid of you and hire individuals they can pay less.
great environment, friendly people, great food
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INFebruary 24, 2016
I enjoyed working for the Trilogy company. My family and I recently moved from Muncie, IN to Gaston, SC to better ourselves.
If I could find a company that cared so much about their employees the way that Trilogy did, I'd love the opportunity to work for them.
Trilogy always went above and beyond to help the family members of their patients, patients and all their employees.
A typical day at work was normally busy. Everyone was always willing to help if needed. The turn over rate was low most of the time because the management always made everyone happy.
The hardest part of the job was becoming attached to the residents, and then them passing. It was never an easy thing to do and still isnt.
I think the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet the residents and finding out about their lives and their accomplishments during their active years. I also most enjoyed meeting their family members. I take pride in my job and was happy to hear that family members could tell I enjoyed my job and cared about their relative.
Pros
gas bonus, benefits, raises
Great Company
Lead Architect Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2016
Great company to work for, I wished that my contract was longer. Loved my job but contract ended. Good work/ Life Balance.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Short Contracts
Messy Organization
Management (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2016
Trilogy, like many companies, has a great philosophy and appearance for how they run their business, but fail to live up to it in reality. The diverse range of clientele is great for building skills and experience within the field, and there are a lot of opportunities to be creative in how you develop your resume depending on the support of your immediate manager and the position you have in the company. The work is rewarding, but very stressful, which could be alleviated by restructuring hiring within the company so that there are Flex, part-time employees that can help pick up extra work instead of piling it all on top of full-time employees. I enjoyed a lot of my co-workers, but Trilogy has an outstanding reputation for being a place where its nearly impossible to get fired. The company holds on to poor employees due to fear of retaliation, or a lawsuit, or even perhaps not knowing how to set clear and proper boundaries for professional behavior at work. I know multiple people in management positions who felt unsupported when badly behaved employees were given the benefit of the doubt, allowing problems to persist and damage team cohesion.

Executive level management doesn't know how to manage well-- making quick decisions without 2-way communication, implementing procedures quickly and then failing to continue follow-up. The executive team recently began implementing measures to start addressing some of these problems, but it mostly for the benefit of lower level employees, not middle management. Middle management bears the brunt of everything and has very little support,
  more... and salary employees are overworked and provided little to no incentive for all of the extra work. Even if you're an exemplary worker going above and beyond the call of duty, it will most likely go unnoticed, since most people are putting out fires and don't have time to accolade what is actually going right, or improving. The CEO has little follow-through-- in meetings we talked about implementing simple measures for over 6 months with no action taken on his part, which felt like a waste of time and an insult. Overall, a challenging place to work with very little staff appreciation.  less
Pros
A good place to build skills and learn about the field of social service, Flexible work schedule, Some great co-workers, Company paid opportunities for advanced clinical training
Cons
Poor management, Messy program operations, Unclear communication from Executive staff, Low salary, high stress, Company holds on to poor employees
This company looks good from the outside but isn't what you think.
Director (Former Employee) –  IndianaNovember 27, 2015
This company looks good from the outside but isn't what you think. The facilities aren't supported by the mid level management. They want the front line employees to be treated like kings then run the directors within the buildings to death. If you are salary it is even worse. The directors in the buildings are ran so ragged that they quit. Causes a very bad culture.
Such a bad reputation that they can't even get applicants to fill positions.
They don't go by their own policies and procedures. They pick and choose who they will follow these policies on and who they'll let slide.
I think that the CEO is great but he doesn't get told the truth. If we talk with anyone about problems in the building we are reprimanded by the DVP. The DVP in this area doesn't want the truth out there because it'll make her look bad. We have had around 4 Administrators in this building just in the time frame of my employment. Now this one is barely 25, no management experience and no supervision experience and has no idea what each one of the directors actually do let alone how they do it. It's sad because she really is smart and doesn't deserve being dropped in without the experience and knowledge she needs. She is basically a puppet for the DVP and I think this is purposeful.
Typical day at work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 20, 2015
Typical day at work is arriving at least 30minutes early. Having my coffee and ready start my day!. I love to come into work with a clear and positive mind. That way I am very productive because everyday is a new day.