Trilogy, Inc. Employee Reviews

This company looks good from the outside but isn't what you think.
Director (Former Employee) –  IndianaNovember 27, 2015
This company looks good from the outside but isn't what you think. The facilities aren't supported by the mid level management. They want the front line employees to be treated like kings then run the directors within the buildings to death. If you are salary it is even worse. The directors in the buildings are ran so ragged that they quit. Causes a very bad culture.
Such a bad reputation that they can't even get applicants to fill positions.
They don't go by their own policies and procedures. They pick and choose who they will follow these policies on and who they'll let slide.
I think that the CEO is great but he doesn't get told the truth. If we talk with anyone about problems in the building we are reprimanded by the DVP. The DVP in this area doesn't want the truth out there because it'll make her look bad. We have had around 4 Administrators in this building just in the time frame of my employment. Now this one is barely 25, no management experience and no supervision experience and has no idea what each one of the directors actually do let alone how they do it. It's sad because she really is smart and doesn't deserve being dropped in without the experience and knowledge she needs. She is basically a puppet for the DVP and I think this is purposeful.
Typical day at work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 20, 2015
Typical day at work is arriving at least 30minutes early. Having my coffee and ready start my day!. I love to come into work with a clear and positive mind. That way I am very productive because everyday is a new day.
Productive work environment
Director of Therapy (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MiJuly 22, 2015
I have managed a therapy staff of thirteen individuals with different age ranges and abilities, but still have made the work environment a fun place and maximize profit while sustaining great patient outcomes.
Started in inventory control. worked my way to pack dept as a coordinator then trans to returns coordinator
Return/Packing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 28, 2015
Great place to work! Loved pack dept and inventory control. supervisors were great and caring. lost myself when I trans to returns! it was hard to comm. with supervisor. Always new procedures and very bad communication. other than moving to returns I adored my job there.
Pros
Environment, supervisors, HR, fellow employees
Cons
Seasonal help whom dont care, bonus for all dept
The management listens when you have something you desire to voice.
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INMay 17, 2015
The resident/ staff ratio is better than most places, in my experience. If you're a team player with pure intentions, you can count on your supervisors having your back.
Family run business
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Avondale Estates, GAApril 9, 2015
This was a family run business and all of the workers were family. it was easy to work with everyone having known them my whole life
get paid weekly
MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHMarch 16, 2015
great environment, hard on home life d/t expectations after hours, coworkers great to work with, hardest part is not having enough time in the day to complete the job
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
after hours expectaions
Excellent 'top down' training, with the emphasis on skill, profit, and 'the personal touch' with employees.
Manager & Sommelier (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 22, 2014
Very good job, however? No advancement possible. Education and training were not recognized.
Pros
excellent managers
Cons
no possibility for advancement.
Excellent restaurant, great employer.
LINE COOK/SERVER (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLAugust 28, 2014
Tasks included and given to me taught me how to handle situations in a fine dining restaurant.
ok
MDS Coordinator, RAC-CT, C-NE, MDS-CT (Current Employee) –  Willard, OHFebruary 14, 2014
completing MDS, managing M/A and M/C case mix's. I like the people that I work with.
Pros
ok
Cons
cutting spousal coverage on insurance
employees are awesome to work with
Lpn (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJanuary 18, 2014
Great place to work,staff very friendly,management is sorta political
but fair, downfall it is hard to get career advancement due to politics.,residents are great..
Pros
employees and residents great working conditions
Cons
no advancement
i liked working at richland manor
Cook (Former Employee) –  Beaverdam, OHJanuary 9, 2014
I liked talking to residents. I liked working with nurses aides. I receved a lot of cooking experience.Igot along with management till towards the end. I was under alot of financial pressure will explain
Pros
great place to work.
Cons
alot of changes
A safe and clean environment / pleasant co-workers
CNA (Current Employee) –  Batesville, INAugust 7, 2013
I dearly love my residents. I minister in the Assisted Living section of our facility. I have learned volumes from sharing with and ministering to the older population. I feel blessed to have each and every one of them in my life and feel privileged to care for them and their needs. I assist my residents with showering, toileting and transferring. I am there to meet their every need. The hardest part of my job is the physical piece. I am finding it hard to perform the harder physical parts of my job. The most enjoyable - being in relationship with my older "brothers and sisters" - I have learned and grown so much for these relationships.
Pros
mentioned above / plus an occasional free meal
Cons
very little time to rest / no time for breaks / short dinner
Flexible and fun company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2013
One of my favorite promo companies to work for. They care about their employees and always take care of them. No surprises when you show up to work and always pay you in a timely manner.
Trilogy was a great learning experience
WEBMASTER - CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 2, 2013
Trilogy poured a lot of resources into hiring highly talented and skilled workers. It was a stimulating and fun environment to work in.
Pros
flexible hours were perfect for me since i was running my company at the same time.
Cons
nothing stands out as being negative.
Boss seemed like a good guy, did his best to run his business.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILFebruary 1, 2013
The same can not be said for the Office Manager. This is the perfect example of where the saying, "Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say." fits perfectly. As the junior employee I understood the politics of "earning your way" into the office, but her controlling nature did not allow any type of proper training to occur. She made the experience impossible.
Pros
pleasant colleagues and boss. environment was no frills warehouse but boss was very accomodating.
Cons
office manager was just all around unpleasant.
Productive workplace
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leipsic, OHOctober 6, 2012
Ii learned to manage my time well and be organized. I learned to work as a team to get the job done excellent. The most enjoyable part was making the residents happy!
Pros
they would always give us some sort of treat.
Cons
short break
It was work
Replenishment (Former Employee) –  OHSeptember 12, 2012
It's an okay place if you are perhaps a young adult with no real bills to pay or have to support a family. The job place really lacks to give their working even 40hrs a week, instead of letting full time workers get their hrs they insist to hire young adults, making to where they have so many employ's that everything is done way ahead of time, causing Full time workers only get 30hrs a week.
Pros
it's easy work
Cons
short to no breaks and no hours
Essay and Cook
Chef at Trilogy (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 13, 2012
Bus tables during the week and weekends would involve cooking breakfast for the brunch and serving prime rib in the evenings. Business has closed since season ended in Florida.
Residents are great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, INJune 25, 2012
Taking care of the residents. Hardest part of the job is when one of the residents became ill or passed away. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing them smile & being there for them.