What does it mean to associate with Trilogy Financial Services?
Trilogy was founded on the idea that to be successful you need to look forward, not backward. We believe in treating our people with respect, honesty, integrity, and service excellence. Our clients have discovered a central, powerful resource for financial planning: a company that designs its services around them, giving them a level of financial care that’s superior. With access to Estate Planning and Tax Planning Experts, Third Party Administrators and Retirement Plan Specialists, we are well equipped to work with clients of any net-worth. The best part about Trilogy is that we are an independently owned firm that has no ownership interest in the products and services we may recommend. This puts us in a position to offer unbiased guidance to our clientele.
Many experienced advisors joined Trilogy for its culture. Trilogy’s unique model of Tax & Estate experts coupled with the experience of top advisors has created an environment for success. People work together to help others succeed. Our firm's management team as well as the top advisors maintain an open door policy.
Compensation & Rewards
Trilogy Financial Services, Inc. offers highly competitive pay-out structures, provides office spaces in prestigious buildings and key locations as well as bonus and incentives related to production. Our experienced Management Team provides ongoing coaching to assist advisors with their ambitious career goals.
Trilogy offers the latest technologies to ensure our advisors are equipped to provide their clients with the utmost of service. Our latest addition is our high-tech Video Conferencing equipment, which allows us to connect all of our branches and invite guest speakers to provide updates on the economy or share advanced planning techniques.
Our latest addition is our high-end Video Conferencing equipment, which allows us to connect all of our branches and invite guest speakers from all parts of the country for updates on the economy or advanced training.
Women of Trilogy Group
Trilogy is an advocate for the increased role of female professionals in the financial services industry. For this reason, we have unique mentoring and support systems for our female advisors.
Do you have what it takes? Then we would like to hear from you:
- Outstanding relationship building skills with an emphasis on face to face meetings
- An ability and willingness to learn Trilogy’s comprehensive planning process
- A commitment to integrity that applies to all areas of personal and professional life
- A self-motivated work ethic and a competitive drive to succeed
- Desire to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
Rewards and Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates
- W-2 Employee Status: Health Insurance & 401K/Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work / Family Life Balance
- Insurance: Group Health / FSA / Life / Disability
- CFP Reimbursement Program
- Eligible for Stock Options with a Private Firm