Trilogy Fulfillment Employee Reviews

They show their appreciation frequently.
Groveport, Ohio Active Picker/Associate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMarch 4, 2016
I enjoyed working for Trilogy. (Eddie Bauer) The way things ended were unnecessary and unacceptable. Overall, They appreciate their employees and it shows.
Pros
Appreciation
Fun work place
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHJanuary 22, 2016
Nice environment, very nice co-workers willing to help you with anything you need. Supervisor very kind willing to work with you accommodating with schedules.
great company
Eddie Bauer Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 29, 2015
love the people and the job. Great place to work and a great supervisors. Pay is decent. Management makes the job fun.Typical day at work is very laid back. Co-workers are very helpful. The hardest part about the job is taking esclatated calls.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long Hours
No feedback
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ohioApril 7, 2015
Worst job every, no change possible not open to better the facility. the people were great but the issue was management.
There is no concern for employee well being
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHOctober 8, 2014
The senior leadership have no understanding of what truly makes a contact center run efficiently. They do not provide the needed tools to front line leaders
Decent place
Lead Sales (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioSeptember 2, 2014
Although the worse thing I can say is that it was a brand New call center in operation. Many of he staff in place was not able to handle that aspect of it and a lot of things were learn on the fly with them. Needless to say a lack and gap in proper communication.
Great schedules and benefits, room for advancement
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OhAugust 6, 2014
receive incoming calls about online orders.
learn how to deal with upset customers and how to resolve issues.
co workers are cool
room for advancement
Pros
flexible schedules
packer
Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 1, 2014
nice atmosphere and management was descent. It is also fast paced. The better you keep up the better the bonuses. I relocated from the state, that is the only reason i left.
Pros
little bonuses for packing with no errors or large gaps
Family based place
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 23, 2014
This job was very fast pace when there was a high call volume.
Fun, Fast paced
Omits Walker (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 18, 2014
I took this as a seasonal job during the Christmas rush so long hours were expected. And that is exactly what I got: long, fast days. We handled Eddie Bauer & Express products. Employee discount for both stores. Several times the company had catered lunch for us & regularly set up fruit and snacks in the break rooms to help keep energy up. Everyone had their own station/ work area, not crowded together. Personal music devices were permitted. Management was always thankful of us and kept a positive atmosphere.
Pros
great place to work!
Cons
easy to get behind

Want to know more about Trilogy Fulfillment?

Ask a question
Decent place to work
(Seasonal) Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Obetz, OHMay 4, 2014
Nice people. Interesting work. Temp to hire job. No matter how good you are at your job if you miss one day you will not be hired on. They do show favoritism towards females. Multiple employees that were females missed more days then I did and I missed a few due to illness(entire office sick) and I was let go.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
temporary assignment.
Great Place
Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2014
I was taught a lot while working there. It is room for advancement. My supervisors were great.
Busy place over the holidays. Time is important, everything must be done quickly.
Stacker crane operator / ware house order picker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 4, 2014
As a seasonal I got lots of over time, the training was good. After a short period of time I was able to do most tasks on my own. Hardest part of this job is pulling 300-400 items in one hour.
Pros
good cafiteria
Cons
no benifits until full time.
Casual atmosphere with excellent benfits
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJanuary 8, 2014
Trilogy is a great place to work. There are several options available to employees as to departments and areas of the company to work. The onsite cafeteria and exercise equipment are wonderful extras for employees
Productive and easy going workplace
Packer (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHDecember 27, 2013
Packing on a daily basis, there is always something to do. Management is not strict as long as you show up and work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Easy and liable
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHAugust 15, 2013
one day or once every week i would going to my station pulling chutes and matching the serial numbers up with the ones on my paper. packing the merchandise up and putting it on the convory belt. every other weeke like when we didnt have much to do i would work in a smaller area placing the packaged merchandise into toates. we would get off at 3 when we got in at 7 or 8. I've learned how to actual fine the serial numbers on the items and do it fast and management was good and my co workers were nice and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was placing the stamps right on the box or bag, there sticky, I enjoyed being helpful to the company and just learning new things as in ways to prevent messes from happening
Pros
different varieties of food.
Cons
not getting enough hours
Productive, fast paced, ever changing workplace.
Manager Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHAugust 6, 2013
Trilogy Fulfillment/Eddie Bauer, LLC provided a great learning experience launching a 15 year career with the company. I grew from a customer service supervisor to a manager of financial planning and analysis and relocated from Hampton, VA to Columbus, OH. Every day provides it's unique challenges from the close process, to budgeting, forecasting, and every day needs to improve financial efficiencies. The hardest part of the job is delivering all the necessary reports/analyses in the ever increasing time constraints with smaller staffs. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the professional staff I have grown with over the years with the company.
ok job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJuly 18, 2013
nice job, ok hours nice paycheck, and a nice group of people to work with almost like a big family
Pros
simple jobs
Cons
not enough work
Productive place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 22, 2013
I would take inbound calls and place orders for customers. I learned how to navigate in the computer at a fast pace while helping customers.
Comfortable and productive
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 15, 2013
Steady paced and clean
Co-workers were very helpful and friendly.

Trilogy Fulfillment Reviews by Location