Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews

odessa opinion
head cook (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 14, 2017
good place to work for they always are going above and beyond for the residents and staff. My work place is always doing different events four or five times a month
Residents were amazing but Managment wasn't
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 3, 2017
I really enjoyed working with my residents. I loved that the facility was clean, and kept things put away at all times. The staffing however was very short, and at times I was the only aid on a hall with 20 heavy assist residents. I would also be forced to work two halls a night. My body couldn't handle all the strainuous lifting.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks, heavy lifting, bad Managment
Amazing place to work!!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2017
For personal reasons I had to quit but I regret it everyday!!! I loved this job literally the best job I've ever had!!!I worked evening shift with a great team!!! Hopefully Ill be eligible for rehire in the future!
Family work enviroment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 9, 2017
Trilogy was the best company to work for. The team I was apart of was amazing. Working with the residents was a very amazing experience and I look forward to finding a company that is the same.
Cons
team work
A fabulous place to work with the right management.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boonville, INApril 25, 2017
Great benefits...almost free health insurance.
Discounts on phone lines, holiday world tickets, etc.
5 star dining amenities for the residents.
Great.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too high standards
Extremely hostile work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 23, 2017
ED requires sensitivity training/coaching. Lack of spousal coverage impedes productivity and slows employee moral across all departments. Lack of transparency does not promote cohesion amongst employees...
Pros
Overtime guaranteed
Cons
Inadequate healthcare for employees
Its great
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INApril 14, 2017
Like family here, everyone is kind and a team player! Highly recommend it for anyone's first nursing home experience. Offer cna and cpr classes regularly.
Great company to work for
RCA (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 6, 2017
Trilogy Health Services is a great company with great benefits. Management can be sometimes ​confusing and interesting, but all around a great company.
Cons
Management interesting
Lack of positive regard for staff
LPN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INApril 4, 2017
I would not recommend working for Trilogy. It doesn't respect employees. Nor is the Management involved in problem solving. No compassion for staff. Worst place I've ever worked
Has a good heart but little support to achieve goals
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INApril 3, 2017
You have very little life work balance. Often given goals that are difficult to achieve as sr management takes little time to understand the workings of various departments

Want to know more about Trilogy Health Services?

Ask a question
Community Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2017
This company goes above and beyond in caring for their employees. From employee assistance, loan repayment, monthly celebrations, and annual satisfaction surveys they truly care about their employees and the residents they serve.
Beautiful environment and great team atmosphere with staff
Registered Nurse, Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 18, 2017
Was very happy with job until we got a new Executive Directorl. The company itself is a very good company. Only downside, current management is unrealistic and nursing staff is not acuity based.
Intern
Recruitment Intern (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 18, 2017
Great experience with amazing people, I learned a lot during my internship with Trilogy, and I highly recommend them for college students who are looking for an internship!
Great Start!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 16, 2017
I've worked at both Forest Springs and Glen Ridge Health Campus', and being a first time nurse, I couldn't have asked to work for a better company. This was a great start to my nursing career.
Awesome place to work!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHMarch 10, 2017
Great place to work! Awesome 8 hour shifts. Amazing staff and teamwork along with a hard working management team always willing to help out and go above and beyond for our residents
Poor Corporate Management Practices And Poor Executive Directors
Director of Plant Operations (Former Employee) –  Hamilton County, INJanuary 25, 2017
Checklists and Maintenance/Grounds inspections. Daily Preventative Maintenance and work orders. Meetings and facility events and community events. Manage employees with lack of department head follow up to ensure good safety practices. Lack of focus among staff members quality of care. Enjoyed fixing things and motivating people.
Pros
Always a challenge to improve on
Cons
Lack of Team Work
Job culture was extraordinary
Licensed Practical Nurse Mentor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2017
I loved my job while working at a Trilogy Health Services facility. I enjoyed going to work because the patients were treated right and my coworkers were teamwork and detail oriented. The facility was beautiful and I always loved how the residents had so many food choices. The facility I worked at had a garden where the residents would help grow vegetables. Trilogy Health Services campuses are beautiful. I would recommend any family member to enter in to a Trilogy Health Services campus.
Pros
Weekly pay, low patient to nurse/aide ratios, beautiful facilities
Great place to Live, Difficult Place to Work
manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 19, 2017
Trilogy's corporate officers micromanage and overwork their managers to death. When I worked for a location in Oakland County, I worked 24/7 to keep up with their never ending list of demands. They continually added new and unnecessary duties and tracked us by computer constantly. They frequently made us travel out of state, or travel to other locations that were hours away to do "peer reviews," in which we had to audit our fellow managers! We were visited by regional mangers on an almost weekly basis. Some were extremely mean and we were sometimes browbeaten at meetings. Endless meetings, endless paperwork, endless corporate emails, and endless politics were the order of the day. If you love having no life outside of work, having your efforts criticized, and being spied upon, this is the place for you!
Pros
Good Resident Care
Cons
Bad benefits, micromanaging, overwhelming workload, criticism and spying/tracking
Great company
Assisted Living Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 9, 2017
Staff and administration truly dedicate their time and focus to resident care. Residents are treated like family. Great place to work!
They're very kind and helpful, and provide great care for residents.
STNA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Willard, OHJanuary 7, 2017
They're a great company. They stay busy, and are helpful and kind to their residents and employees.
A typical day at work is great. Everyone works together to take care of every resident. Sometimes it does get a little difficult for everyone to work together, but that'll happen anywhere.
I've learned a lot from this company and I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to help new aides learn.
I now feel like I can teach new things to aides as well.
Pros
They're very personal and understanding
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilogy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.