Trilogy Health Services

Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews in United States

Focus is resident care
employee (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 10, 2015
It is very evident that the focus is the residents. Which is great but the staff is grossly undervalued. There is no feedback unless it is criticism. Most of the staff is not informed of changes--most things are learned through the rumor mill. Meetings are held occasionally but zero information is communicated to anyone who didn't attend the meetings. Plus meetings are not held on all shifts and many staff members have to come in on days off/during sleeping times for "mandatory" meetings, with non-critical topics that could have just as easily been communicated in a memo or email. (And again, those not in attendance do not get this mandatory information.) Mandatory overtime is out of control. Some workers are forced to do double shifts several times a week. Employees are disrespected. Managers have been heard making fun of employees and are inconsistent with treatment of staff. Some employees are criticized regularly, while others make even more mistakes and are never approached. There is a lot of staff turnover and it isn't surprising. Benefits are not bad. Pay is low but typical for similar work settings. Overall it is average and I appreciate having a job but it leaves a lot to be desired.
Pros
ER3 parties, nice facility, generally good patient care
Cons
Management, staffing issues, treatment of staff
Best career decision I have ever made
Area Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 23, 2016
Trilogy is very customer serviced focused. Great orientation program and training programs. Trilogy is always looking for ways to say "yes" to our customers and employees. In my 5 years with our company, I have never been told no which says a lot to me about their commitment to us! In addition to our great benefit package, Trilogy provides amazing scholarship opportunities, student loan repayment and emergency assistance. Our senior leadership truly leads by example and serves our residents and employees with passion and purpose. Trilogy is a great place to work!
Pros
I have spoken about many of the great benefits and opportunities in my summary.
Cons
Finding work/life balance, which is probably more of a personal expectation rather than a company expectation.
not ok
crca (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 5, 2016
I have worked for trilogy for 3 years now as a cna. At one point, everyone worked as a team and it was a very fun and happy place to be! As time has gone on, there have been many issues with our facility. My main issue is that they hire new people making more than a dollar an hour more than people who have worked there for years and have been very loyal to the company. Same shift and same amount of experience. There is no room for advancement and they do not appreciate or reward hard workers!!! We have been so short staffed that for nearly 6 months I have not been able to regularly take lunch breaks, and on several occasions I was forced to take care of over 20 residents by myself. Yet, they will not give me a raise so that I can make the same amount as a girl who has only worked there for 2 weeks and has already threatened to quit.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
uncaring management, no breaks, very bad pay and raises
Love Trilogy/Franciscan Healthcare
Staff Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 25, 2016
Franciscan is a wonderful place to work. Franciscan is owned by Trilogy Health Services and it is an amazing company to work for. We have great pay, great benefits and great teamwork. We have many employee rewards like our STARS reward program where you can earn free items for picking up shifts or having great customer service. We also have monthly employee retention parties where we get to have fun, win prizes, celebrate tenure and recognize birthdays and achievements. I would never dream of going any where else. Our employees take great care of our residents and I have had my own family members in our facility for care. I would recommend Franciscan to anyone needing rehab, LTC, or respite care.
Bad administrator!
Management/Administration (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 15, 2016
Unfortunately your administrator will make or break a facility. If you do not have a good administrator you will not have a good building, no matter where it is located. Great team members and team work, except for the one employee that always thinks they are getting over on someone because they buddy up to the administrator because they are exactly alike and can't get along with anyone else. Multiple complaints about administrator to corp. by staff, family members and residents and where told flat out that nothing was going to be done about horibble administrator. Sadly that is what drives good, honest, hard working, loyal, employees, families and residents away from buildings and drives the quality WAY down. VERY SAD, THAT A GOOD BUILDING ENDS UP JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER NURSING HOME, NOT A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY!
Pros
Great benfits, and most team members
Cons
Over worked, especially if your salary, they take advantage of that big time.
Fun and interesting workplace that treats each like family.
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  West Lafayette, INJuly 28, 2016
The job tasks at this place may seem challenging just like any other place you start, but after a few days, you will get a better understanding of the job. The people that work here are like family, we treat each other with respect but will still have fun and joke around despite a few disagreements once in awhile. I work in the housekeeping department and I learned alot about cleaning too. It may seem to be overwhelming but it gets easier once u get used to it.
Pros
friendly staff and residents, benefits and fun enviroment
Cons
paid lunches and different job tasks each day
Great Company
Employee Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 3, 2015
Talented group of people, excellent leadership, strong employee orientation, comfortable working environment, focused on benefits and pay equity
Creasy Srings
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 3, 2016
A typical day at work consists of me getting the schedule done for the day, helping other nurses/aides on the units, entering orders for new admissions. I have learned how to schedule staff and be helping when it is needed. The management team is a great one! They all help when it is needed on any unit. My co-workers are like a family. We all help each other out when it is needed. The hardest part for me learning my new position was how to schedule people and balance helping staff. The best part of my job is that I get to see everyone and help them when they need it.
Pros
good pay, good hours, benefits, pto
Cons
I have no cons to put here
Employees not treated equally
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 16, 2016
Trilogy has some amazing employees who truly care for the residents and overall everyone really does care. I have worked for Trilogy for some time and have had many great experiences and also some bad ones as with any employer. There are a couple of things I can't seem to get passed in my career here. One is the very low wage I receive for my amount of experience and time with the company. I was promised a raise on certain conditions which I met over 3 years ago and it was never received. I have also been informed that my peers just starting with the company are making significantly more than I do. Also the attendance policy is not fairly applied. We have many employees who call of continually and do not have any repercussions or any attendance points added while others do. There are definitely favorites and tenure does not mean much to the company. I thought I would love to continue in my career for a very long time with this company but now feel very taken advantage of and unfairly treated.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Unfairly applied policies, low wages
Fun and great place to be employed with lots of benefits
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 26, 2016
I am an LPN in nursing management. I enjoy going to work everyday. It is a team oriented company. We are a facility with wonderful people and we enjoy serving residents, families and employees. Pros are: free health insurance, amazing scholarships, employee emergency assistance, monthly gas bonus for perfect attendance, tuition reimbursement, free tax preparation, cell phone discounts and much more!!!
Pros
free health insurance, amazing scholarships, employee emergency assistance, free tax preparation, cell phone discounts
Cons
there are no cons
Great company with lots of compassion for our employees!
AP/Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 3, 2016
Trilogy is the best company to work for! I have been with the company for over 8 years and nothing has compared to my experience here. Trilogy has so many great benefits to offer the employees! Not only are the health benefits wonderful, but there are other perks to being employed with the company. You accrue PTO very fast here and have the option to cash out (which is an added bonus to your paycheck)! Input is valued and being a member of the team is something everyone values.
Pros
Great benefits, work-life balance, vacation
Cons
Can't think of any!
from internship to career
Director of Social Services (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 26, 2016
I am blessed to work for a company that allowed me to gain valuable experience as an undergraduate intern. I was exposed to the world of long term care and absolutely love working with the elderly. Having an internship with the company allowed me to learn valuable real world experience, knowledge about long term care, and opened my eyes to a career path that I deeply love. I was able to start my career path just one month post graduation. I have learned so much in the last few years working for Trilogy and am excited to see what other things I will learn.
Very misleading
Business Office Associate (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 4, 2016
Just like everyone else has said - they preach a culture that they really do not practice. And this comes from the top. They over work every body in every position - in campuses and regional staff. They do not have competitive wages at all. And their benefits are terrible. They treat everyone as replaceable. Then they wonder why they can't keep staff. If they fixed these things and followed the culture they preach then it would have the potential to be wonderful but I think they got too greedy to be that now.
Pros
gas bonuses when price of gas gets high, employee purchase program
Cons
Over worked, under paid, not valued
Great Place to Work!!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, OhioJune 28, 2016
Trilogy is a wonderful company, full of hard working, team oriented people! The management strives to keep staffing at the maximum, they are always willing to help if there is a call off or just a busy day. Our nurse managers help us with admissions, transporting to and from the dining room, feeding and caring for residents, computer problems, basic questions, school schedules, family emergencies and more! I love being part of such an amazing team from the bottom to the top!!
Pros
Teamwork!
Cons
Wish I would have made the decision to transfer here earlier in my career!
Best Company I Have Worked For
AP/Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 26, 2016
I work at The Springs at Lafayette in Lafayette, IN and it is the best place I have ever worked. Trilogy Health Services expects the best out of their employees and helps to make sure they achieving those goals. Each and everyday I go to work I know I am helping people and working for a great company. There are wonderful people and leaders that focus on residents, families, and especially the employees.
Pros
Treat employees and residents great, Great Regonition Programs, Education Assistance, Great Culture
Best Nursing Company in the Business!
Medical Records/Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, OHJuly 28, 2016
I have been in skilled care for 10 years. I started as a STNA and became a LPN. When I joined Trilogy it was the best decision I could have made. This company truly cares about their residents as well as their staff! They go above and beyond for staff, residents and their community. They have amazing benefits and education programs. Choosing to work for Trilogy was the best decision I could have made for my career and family.
Pros
Amazing recognition programs and education benefits
Great place to work!
Guest Relations (Current Employee) –  New Albany, INAugust 22, 2016
I love working at Trilogy! Working with our residents is such a joy. I love seeing them smile. I feel appreciated for the job I do and know that I make a difference every day. Trilogy values their employees and expects the best care for their residents. We have a great team here who work well together. I am proud to say that I am a Trilogy employee!
Pros
Weekly paychecks, good benefits, generous PTO, education assistance, scholarships, and more.
Cons
It can be difficult to work in long term care, especially when residents pass away.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, OHJune 28, 2016
This is a great company for caring and compassionate people who want to serve others. The company treats their employees and residents great. A company that invests in their employees and their futures. Great programs for education assistance and emergency assistance. They believe in giving back to the communities that we serve. The culture is second to none. Love, love, love Trilogy!!
Pros
Treat Employees and Residents Great, Great Recognition programs, Education assistance, Great culture of service.
Trilogy does it different!
Director of Assisted Living (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 25, 2016
Every day I get to come to work and see my second family! My coworkers and the residents are the reason I love coming to work every day! There is truly a sense of teamwork between all departments, clinical or not. There is always something to look forward to with Trilogy: monthly employee celebrations, community/family events, fundraiser giveaways that benefit the community as well, etc. I am so lucky to have found a company that truly values their employees!
Pros
employee celebrations, teamwork
Great place to work!
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Trilogy Health ServicesAugust 22, 2016
I love working for Trilogy and they have afforded me many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. I appreciate all the systems and resources they provide to the admissions and marketing teams.
I work with some outstanding people and appreciate them so much. And I feel appreciated too!
Pros
weekly pay, company is always looking for ways to improve, leadership is transparent
Cons
The company is learning how to communicate and provide systems to a growing size. Not a con, but a growing pain.