Trimac Transportation Employee Review

View all Trimac Transportation reviews

Trimac Transportation
U.S. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2013
I provided a full range of recruiting for 21 branches. Including working with branch personal, drivers and upper management.
I also enjoyed traveling to each branch for a wide range of support and hiring events.
As a ex-Owner-Operator I understood both views from the driver and management. This would help when issues would arise.
Pros
there are some outstanding people that work there.
Cons
the shorting of good drivers, and finding them.

Other Trimac Transportation Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 3, 2017
It was not a good place to work and little room for growth. I wouldn't recommend working there.

The upper management at this company in the corporate office was mostly men and it was a sexist environment. For example, there was an event that required all of us dressed formally. A male manager actually said that it was about time the ladies started to look nice and wear skirts and dresses.

There is also a big disparity between the haves and have nots. The management would treat themselves to nice getaways but give the employees pizza and would take away the soda as soon as the event was over. They really didn't want you to have more than one.
The Company is great
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCOctober 16, 2017
Trimac is a great company to work for. I left because a golden nugget was dangled in front of my face. I loved my schedule but the pay could've been better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimac Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9