Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at Trimark Strategic.
Following sixty (60) days of service, full-time employees are eligible for the standard TriMark Strategic benefits package. These benefits are subject to change, but presently include the following:
• Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield, contribution required
• Dental Insurance: Delta Dental, contribution required
• Life/AD&D Insurance: 1 x annual salary ($100,000 maximum), company paid
• Supplemental Life/AD&D Insurance: voluntary employee paid
• Short Term Disability Insurance: voluntary employee paid
• Long Term Disability Insurance: company paid
• Vision Insurance: EyeMed, voluntary employee paid
• Flexible Spending Plan & Health Reimbursement Arrangement
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Annually, if at all.