TriMech Services Employee Reviews

Temporary Age
QA Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAOctober 26, 2016
It seems to be the time of the temporary job. They will call it the gig economy. If you are in the position to work it, do so.

I'll be honest. The position was made out to be more than what it is. A typical day involves coming in during second shift, read my emails, go out to the floor and collect samples. After that, the samples are tested for defects. Then depending on the operator you are working with, you can check the samples for diameter. Then you have to perform an audit. Since the position covers two shifts, you have to do them twice. The tests can be reasonably done within the time frame, but you may have to push yourself towards the end of the night. You work with most of the associates in the specific department. They are nice, hard-working, quirky people who just want to come in and do what they need to do. They and the specific supervisor(s) are the people you will rely on the most. The direct supervisor is not as available, but you will have two associates in the direct department who are valuable. The people make this job.

The hours are (were?) tough. You get overtime every week, but that comes with one full day off.

That is the job itself. While the agency has not been on site, they are there to talk to you about any concerns or questions that you have. Calling or emailing them every month or so helps a lot.
Pros
Overtime every week, the people
Cons
Job may be boring to some, work most days of the week
hard work in a great environment
Inside Sales / Maintenance Renewals and Order Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 2, 2014
self managed
sales and engineering culture
many learning opportunities
Small company, but up and coming
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 28, 2013
Smaller Engineering recruiting firm with up and coming potential.
the hardest part of the job
Territorial Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VaNovember 18, 2012
The hardest part of my job is to step back. Trying not to be to competitive and really listen to what the client needs. I work with other reps to increase their revenue. I am extremely independent and have to learn better on handing off the sale. I want to close it myself. I work closely with a group of reps who have had territories for years and trying to understand the best balance between outside sales and support from the inside team. The balance has yet to be achieved but we are almost there. Great group of people.
Pros
a players
Great company for Engineering Associated positions
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 23, 2012
Up and coming company. Benefits are not the greatest, but are present. Great work environment. Stay's up to date with job seeking candidates.

Want to know more about TriMech Services?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriMech Services. Our community is ready to answer.

TriMech Services Reviews by Location