TriNet HR Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Place to work if you'er just a worker bee
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAAugust 4, 2017
If you don't have desire to advance your career, this is a great place to work. Good work/life balance, but pay is sub par. Development team is great, but the ops team doesn't really know what they are doing. They don't have any idea about how to use their virtualization infrastructure.
Pros
Cons
management
Lack of Knowledge in People and Procedure
Senior Tax Reporting Specialist (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 29, 2017
I began with this company just under a year ago. I've heard great things about how they take care of their employees and the benefits being phenomenal, but when it comes to management, there is a serious issue with knowledge. Knowledge of people. Not every one in a particular position are the same. If you head up a team, you must know the people on this team. Micro managing is one of my fauxpas. I believe it would be for most. Favoritism also rings loudly through the halls. Anonymity, loyalty, all of these things seem to be ambiguous to the Florida culture. Most people who see you every day, will walk by you in the hallway, and try with every fiber of their being not to make eye contact or even give a hello. For some, that could be great, but for others, "Hey, don't you sit next to me? Are we on the same team?" Never the less, the hardest part of the job... TRAINING. I've never worked anywhere where there is no general consistency. Or where I've ever felt so incompetent. I'm a 14 year payroll vet. I have 2 degrees and 1 certification, but yet for some reason, this position has boggled me to no end and I know it's due to a lack of bottom line training and education. It's a find out as you go, with trial and error environment. The most enjoyable part about the job, resolution and closure. When you finally fix it and get it right. Completing a task and/or project that helps a client and/or teammate in need is very rewarding to me.
Pros
Compensation and Benefits
Cons
Ill trained management, favoritism, software knowledge and usage
Great Company with Suspect management
Sales Consultant-Technology (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAApril 6, 2017
Overall a great company with a great vision. CEO is inspiring. Some Senior Managers are incredible, but the newer managers are not quite what this company needs to retain top talent.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
New Management lacks empathy
TriNet Review
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 21, 2015
Great company to work for! Constantly improving and providing project opportunities.
Management is political; however, once you understand the culture, you quickly adapt and understand the business strategy and organization.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
long standing management
Great Place to work
Professional Employer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 4, 2015
Work life balance is top priority to TriNet and they take great value in their employees. Benefits are great. People are great. Atmosphere is positive, upbeat, and fast paced.
Cloud Based Human Resource Provider
Professional Employer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2014
Cold Calling
Building Relationships with C Level Executives
Networking
Solution Selling
Great company
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLFebruary 17, 2014
Great company. Excellent benefits and work/life balance.