TriNet HR Employee Reviews

Best Place to work!
Coordinator of Distribution/Fulfillment (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2017
Its like one big family working together to get the Job done! I had never worked in an office position before, but they made my transition very easy and understanable.
Pros
Laidback
Cons
Tidious Work
FSA Benefits Administrator
FSA Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 21, 2017
Great company. I would process FSA Health Care claims, answer customer calls for assistance, answer emails, and assist customers via web based cases. Nice place.
Pros
Great pay and hours
HR Companies with almost 800,000 worksite employees
Senior Payroll Distribution Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 11, 2016
Working Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00pm. Processing payrolls and ship by the end of the day thru fedex, UPS or regular mail. The hardest part of this job is that we have time deadline, meaning we have to ship some check in certain time so that our clients received their payrolls on time.
Great Culture - change in management caused issues
Client Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 9, 2016
I liked everyone there and felt I could have gone places but advancement opportunities were few and far between and management seemed detached
Pros
free breakfast and lunches
Cons
management
TriNet
Solution Center Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 7, 2016
Great place to work. A huge possibility for growth. Learned the best customer service skills. I appreciated the training and time dedicated to make a great employee.
Advancement opportunity
Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 3, 2016
Advancement Opportunities, but lack in Operational Support to drive the business. Strong leadership and great processes, however need to be more consistent across the organization.
Challenging Transitions
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 7, 2016
My team brings great value to the corporation as a whole, and I have learned how to manage multiple facets of a growing company. In a multi-leveled sales position, I have learned how to work with many personality types. My colleagues continue to look to my team as a resource and "go to" for the benefits our company provides to our clients. The hardest part of my job is not knowing what decisions executive management will make and the direction we will go as a company. The most enjoyable part of my job is my team and leading them to success year in and year out.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Constant state of change that is not communicated clearly
great opportunity
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 26, 2016
great opportunity but get ready to work. the rewards are great when you win. all cold calling and heavily networking. but they provide great resources.
Time at TriNet
IT Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 2, 2013
TriNet was great when I first started there, but after a year the IT department went through a lot of restructuring and teams were shifted around to different managers. The Helpdesk and Application Support teams, for example were merged and split into three separate teams (Tier 1 or Helpdesk, Tier 2 and Tier 3). The restructuring of Helpdesk and App. support was a great move, but Helpdesk was left with only four people (to service a company of over 1,200, not to mention clients), instead of the 7 - 8 that were there originally. In short, the Helpdesk became constantly overwhelmed and the analysts all but stressed out. On top of that, management would constantly blame the analysts for problems or reactions due to slow response time to emergency situations (i.e. a server goes down), and anything else they could think of. So, TriNet IT is a great place to work if you want to be stressed out all the time, dealing with management that doesn't have a clue, and processes that are absolutely absurd.