TriNet Employee Reviews

workplace culture
Analyst, Retirement service (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 11, 2017
Culture as a whole seem like there is great team work and a sense of commitment with the team members. However, there is some turnover in many departments.
Summer internship 2017
Cloud Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 26, 2017
I had a summer internship at TriNet. I learned a lot and got to work on my own project throughout the summer. The company culture was good but some of the tasks became boring at times.
Pros
Cool place to work
Cons
Unprepared at beginning of summer
Director - Operations (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 26, 2017
Great place to work with excellent benefits and a CEO that cares about his team and culture. Overall, no issues but the company has a challenge with providing a work/life balance for their employees.
Great culture and work life balance
Marketing Associate - Assistant team lead (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 19, 2017
There is a lot of growth opportunity and the culture is great. The benefits are extremely competitive and one of the best things about working here. I would recommend the company to anyone.
High paced, many deadlines, OT the norm
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Initiate registration process in setting up of new state unemployment accounts for on-boarding clients to TriNet. Researching, compiling and verification of client’s company and business information, obtaining required officers’ signatures in order to complete online or paper registrations submissions to comply with individual state mandates.
You get out what you put in
Regional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 15, 2017
Strong corporate culture
Tools and training provided
Mentorship program
Must be self-driven as a sales professional
Management is as engaged as needed
Entire organization (3,000+) is at your disposal
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
If you don't like to hustle...
Decent Company
Human Capital Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 29, 2017
Great company, but no real room for advancement. There are a lot of long term employees most of which are not looking for advancement. Different departments are not on the same page.
Pros
Flexible work
Well, if you want to be the difference by boosting your career, do a project in here
Tableau Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2017
I have been in Trinet for over six months now and I have many amazing things to tell about the firm. This is a place where people have thirst, thirst to achieve even the impossible, a thirst to make lives more worthy and finally to excel the IT. Working in Trinet is no different than working in a small scale IT firm but if you want to know ambitions and are willing to put your heart out and extend your life to it... trust me, you will never find the bigger place in this whole universe. It is place filled with such a zeal and passion that your eight hours in office take minutes to get completed but give you around days of experiences and tonnes of memories.

Well, also on the other side, I am a little doubtful about the work life balance as each employee is very very busy in multiple works that it will take at least months to realize that one has not been spending more time home, and that 1 hour jogging got cut short to half hour. Trinet is full of ambition, yet it takes a lot from you in return too. I am happy about all these experiences too for these made me a better person, taught me not just Tableau and SQL, but something beyond that.. DATA & PROJECT.
Pros
Good work culture, learning and project exposure
Cons
Work life balance might get a little imbalanced
A lot of pressure and very stressful
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 3, 2017
Great coworkers. Balance work is very uneven and compensation is low for the job. A lot of pressure from deadlines and very stressful atmosphere..........
........................... will not recommended no one to work at this position
Pros
Free lunches some times.lot of pressure form management and very stressful work place.
Cons
Package offered to get the job is good but that is the catch.
A great place to bridge the gap between entry level and senior positions.
Sales Consultant - SOI (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 25, 2017
C Suite sales training is fantastic.
Well see what happens with all the constant changes.
Implementation is a challenge like you have never seen.
Learn to navigate complex sales processes and non-linear ROI.
Growing company.
Regional Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2017
Overall good company.
Growing pains with becoming public company.
Better hires in middle management within the sales organization needed - wrong people hired/promoted.
Work/life balance good.
Good benefits
Not Bad but not great
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2017
If turnover at this company is high. You also will not get much support from you managers. The direction from management can be very confusing. Telling you can book meetings when you don't know what your doing. If is a quick stop not a career move. But it could be differnet
Pros
Non Micromanged
Cons
No direction, to many meetings
Worst company I have ever worked for
Sr. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 21, 2017
Management couldn't care less about their staff and it is evident in daily activities. HR has no idea how poorly the payroll dept. staff is treated. The staff is overworked, underpaid and micromanaged. When I have to punch out to get up to get paperwork off the printer, there's a real problem. This company is constantly reactive with no proactivity. I honestly can't find one positive thing to say about the company as a whole. There is no concern for customer retention, while only focusing on on-boarding new clients. How can one provide great customer service externally while constantly being beat down internally? Just horrible.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, overworked, set up for failure
Very fast paced / challenging environment
Senior Regional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2017
Typical day was spent prospecting and providing demos and proposals to propects. I learned a great deal about networking and prospecting via social media. My manager was extremely driven and provided a great deal of individual support. The most difficult part of the job was the lack of life/work balance. However, if you like change, Trinet is a great company to work for.
TriNet
Sales Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 21, 2017
TriNet is a great place to work. TriNet however, does not provide a work/life balance in many of the positions. Our team put inn many hours. I worked with a great team.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Absolutely no work/life balance.
No Corporate or Project Portfolio Roadmap Spells Disaster
PM (Current Employee) –  FLMarch 13, 2017
I realize I'm supposed to write 150 minimum words about TriNet, but quite honestly, all I can say is they need some better leadership. Quit making quick decisions that burnout your staff and don't make sense in the long run.
co-workers are like famiily
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 27, 2017
The people in the client services dept are amazing and help in every possible way. the hardest part of this job is work life balance and the unreal expectation of upper management.
Pros
benefits- teamwork
Cons
work life balance is not balanced
Generous but no job security
Temporary Sales Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA 94588January 27, 2017
Trinet is a growing company. I have the opportunity to learn a lot in Trinet. I work in the Pleasanton branch. It was an okay environment. Very generous with Free lunches, Treats. But no job security, hired mostly temporary staffs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No job security
Great Company and Very Progressive
Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJanuary 26, 2017
TriNet has a dynamic work culture and family spirit. Every team is interconnected in a unique way. TriNet company is a top rated place to work and is a fast moving culture.
Pros
Free Lunch, Friendly CoWorkers
Great company with various locations
Garnishment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 2, 2017
May be trying to grow company much faster than internal hiring. Large workload for internal employees. Great employee recognition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriNet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8