TRINIDAD BENHAM Employee Reviews

fun place to work. feels like one big family
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Mineola, TXJune 15, 2014
I have to be at work before any machine starts production ,I love assisting the operators making sure their date codes are set before production.There is always certain operators that require a little assistance. Everyone is always eager to let me know how their day is going , and it's really nice to be seen as someone that's there to help and not as someone that's telling them how to do their job.Most of the managers are nice but I think that my supervisor is the best.And from her I've learned to check and double check myself.The hardest part of my job would be accepting the fact that I can't always be at every machine at the same time when there is a problem.The most enjoyable part of my job is at the end of the day when I can look back and see everyone getting together and laughing and talking about what went wrong that day and how to fix it the next time.
Pros
employee owned
Cons
dental insurance could be better
Fast Paced & Productive Work Force
Maintenance Line Mechanic (Current Employee) –  LaVergne, TennesseeJuly 22, 2015
Employment at Trinidad Benham requires someone that can adapt to any problem, multi-task multiple equipment failures, and have a clear understanding of all aspects of industrial machines. This understanding must include all aspects of the electrical & signal wiring, the ability to read prints when available, PLCs, Frequency Speed Drives, AC & DC motor operation, & conveyor systems.
Pros
Very much like a family
Cons
Benifits are not affordable
a fast paced enjoyable company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Patterson, CAAugust 30, 2012
i loved the work I did for this company. it was data entry and it was fast paced constantly busy,uplifting and motivating. i so enjoyed the phone conversating with the big bosses at the corporate offices.Multi-tasking was my cup of tea. i loved the fast pace of this job.
Pros
working hard and accomplishing
Cons
seasonal work
fun people to work with, great experience
Mill Operator (Current Employee) –  Hazelton, IDFebruary 3, 2015
it was a very outgoing company they cared for their employees, very understanding, the pay the could be better, benefits are great, could have longer lunches, the co workers are great to be around an same with managment
great place to work
production (Former Employee) –  mineola txJanuary 15, 2015
I enjoyed working at this company they gave you a chance to move up in the company. I would go back to this company. they are friendly and helpful. very understanding.
Not bad
Gluer Assistant (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJanuary 30, 2015
Not a bad place to work. Key is the figure out who is in charge and who are the snitches and you will do great. Can't beat friday saturday and sunday off.

4.4