TRINIDAD BENHAM Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I really like working here just wanting to move to a different area
Spooler Operator (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 25, 2017
Trinidad is a great place to work. Wish they had a part of the business closer to the beach. Me and my family are just wanting to move futher south to be closer to the beach.
Pros
Pay is great for this area
Cons
Insurance is a little high
Long repetative job
packaging machine operator (Former Employee) –  sterling coJune 8, 2017
The job is what youd expect from a bean packing plant.
start early in the morning run checks on equipment get everything functional run the machine the whole day. rinse and repeat.
Pros
sweet hair nets
Cons
production pace is very fast.
I like to work with anyone I like to know people and I always like to do something new
Opperator (Former Employee) –  140 internacional Blvd la Vergne TN 37086February 17, 2017
This company is really good they get your a lot benefits they I always talking with you with respect I quit my job because i have to move over here to Arkansas
Pros
Lunch for 30 min
Cons
They have 2 break with 10 min I think is good is helping to get off your stress
Keep me occupied !!!!!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJanuary 7, 2017
Starting off as a temp but I hear once you've been hired on the benefits are really good. FREE life insurance and stock shares. Starting pay is 12.50/hr (10.50 as a temp). Weekends off And still get the whole 40hrs And work occasional Fridays. I love it !!!!!!
Pros
Paid lunch only work Mon-Fri 10hrs
Cons
Im young and theres alot of old People Lol
fun place
Maintenance worker (Former Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 9, 2016
good company great ceo plenty of knowledge to gain if you put in the time for it. everyone is like family. The ceo tries to get to know you. plenty of work to be had.
Pros
steady income
I was a production worker
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GASeptember 20, 2016
I worked a team member on the foil line and my responsibility was to unload and package foil rolls as they were produced. I was laid off due to the staffing agency losing the contract with Trinidad.
Productive job not a fun place to work
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 11, 2016
I would clock in get my paper work and my forklift to start my day wait for the pallets to be done so I can take them and put them away. I did learn to be a better forklift driver while working here the co workers were fine I had no problems with anyone. The management was ok but none of the managers would tell new works what to do or how to do the job when hired, they would just put them out there and hope the other co workers would tell them not professional. The hardest part of this job was just getting through the day other than that the job was easy and the most enjoyable part of the job was some of my co workers and getting paid.
Pros
Getting paid every friday and ESOP
Cons
How they give you a raise and supervisors are not hands on
Wrong supervisor for the job
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAApril 30, 2016
Need more experience supervisor. Good benefits just had the wrong person in the position . Had great coworker if you had a problem your coworker would help you with any thing that you need.
Benefits
Cons
Bad managment
Great environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 15, 2016
Great company. The people and management are so professional. The work is very easy. It feels good to know I send out quality package rice or beans everyday that millions of people will consume.
Pros
Its a ESOP company
Cons
No vacation during holiday season.
Nice job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  LAVERNGE,TNJuly 23, 2015
Cool workplace good people jobs aren't hard but still got to use your brian a lot not a lot of room for advancement love the flex spending account perk
Pros
Easy job for the pay
Cons
Would like to move up to supervisor or lead
Fast Paced & Productive Work Force
Maintenance Line Mechanic (Current Employee) –  LaVergne, TennesseeJuly 22, 2015
Employment at Trinidad Benham requires someone that can adapt to any problem, multi-task multiple equipment failures, and have a clear understanding of all aspects of industrial machines. This understanding must include all aspects of the electrical & signal wiring, the ability to read prints when available, PLCs, Frequency Speed Drives, AC & DC motor operation, & conveyor systems.
Pros
Very much like a family
Cons
Benifits are not affordable
fun people to work with, great experience
Mill Operator (Current Employee) –  Hazelton, IDFebruary 3, 2015
it was a very outgoing company they cared for their employees, very understanding, the pay the could be better, benefits are great, could have longer lunches, the co workers are great to be around an same with managment
Not bad
Gluer Assistant (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJanuary 30, 2015
Not a bad place to work. Key is the figure out who is in charge and who are the snitches and you will do great. Can't beat friday saturday and sunday off.
great place to work
production (Former Employee) –  mineola txJanuary 15, 2015
I enjoyed working at this company they gave you a chance to move up in the company. I would go back to this company. they are friendly and helpful. very understanding.
fun place to work. feels like one big family
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Mineola, TXJune 15, 2014
I have to be at work before any machine starts production ,I love assisting the operators making sure their date codes are set before production.There is always certain operators that require a little assistance. Everyone is always eager to let me know how their day is going , and it's really nice to be seen as someone that's there to help and not as someone that's telling them how to do their job.Most of the managers are nice but I think that my supervisor is the best.And from her I've learned to check and double check myself.The hardest part of my job would be accepting the fact that I can't always be at every machine at the same time when there is a problem.The most enjoyable part of my job is at the end of the day when I can look back and see everyone getting together and laughing and talking about what went wrong that day and how to fix it the next time.
Pros
employee owned
Cons
dental insurance could be better
a fast paced enjoyable company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Patterson, CAAugust 30, 2012
i loved the work I did for this company. it was data entry and it was fast paced constantly busy,uplifting and motivating. i so enjoyed the phone conversating with the big bosses at the corporate offices.Multi-tasking was my cup of tea. i loved the fast pace of this job.
Pros
working hard and accomplishing
Cons
seasonal work