Trinitas Regional Medical Center

Trinitas Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Aseptic technique
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJDecember 20, 2013
I set up the O.R for surgery. I hold the instruments for the surgeon, I gown and glove members of the surgical team.
Fast paced work place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJNovember 8, 2013
This is a short term care facility where people with mental illness come when their symptoms are at its highest. I am responsible for the daily and periodically process of commitment papers, billing sheets, capture of admissions, verification of medicaid and medicare, distribution of mail, supplies inventory, sample medication inventory, network access fro new employees, interpreting fro Spanish speaking patients and families, and others.
Hospital
EMT-B (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJOctober 19, 2013
Great working environment.
Great co-workers.
12 hours shifts.
PTO.
Not too much OT.
it is a job.
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJOctober 13, 2013
its a job,not the end all be all.Good to start with but, thats about it.
It is a very busy unit with very little time to get to know the co-workers. The physical environment is too small for the amount of people.
Psychiatric Screener (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJAugust 26, 2013
Pros: good place to enhance your clinical skills.
Cons: no breaks, limited advancement
The person, who designed the unit did not realize that the amount of patients whould be so many.
Urban Hospital
Radiologic Technologist/ CT Technologist (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJAugust 22, 2013
Diverse patient ethnicity. Learned to hone my skills in X-ray/ Flouroscopy procedure. Great benefits.
its a okay environment to work
Food service worker/catering Assocaiate (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJAugust 1, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks no benefits no appreciation
the days work is very busy dealing with 40 patients daily.
i have learned how to deal with certain people.
Management coul be nice but very unprofessional with certain situations.
some of my co-workers are easy to work with and just try to break you down.
the hardest part of the job is making sure that we pay full attention to the patient diets and wat we feed them.
the most enjoyable part of the job is builing wonderful relationships with patient and making them feel better so that they always have a smile on their face.
very diverse place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 24, 2013
Trinitas is a great place to obtain experience and knowledge, but the benefits and pay suck.
Horrible place
Employee (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 20, 2013
Place is horrible only positive is the co workers. Upper management are unprofessional and unethical beyond words

July 13, 2013

Trinitas hospital is a very unprofessional place to work when it comes down to the environment and and co-workers with management. they allowed a lot of harassment go even if you go to higher power and make them aware of whats going on. people sleeping around with employees and management. the over work you and under pay u for the work. its a very horrible place to work.

Fun place with a good histology team
Histology Technician (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 3, 2013
A routine day is what we look forward to at this facility. I have learnt how to manage my time and multi task with giving out the best results at the same time. The manager has been very helpful since my first day and it does not feel that I've been there only since a short period. The co-workers are a team of professional and fun loving individuals. They are very motivating and hard working. There is no hard part of the day as the co-workers share all the work by priority. The environment set by the pathologists, supervisor, and the fellow co-workers makes this an enjoyable part and every day is to look forward to.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMay 10, 2013
Fast paced ER. Good in team work. Smaller departments. Good attitude employees.
Working TRMC
Substance Abuse Counselor (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJApril 23, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: short breaks, no room for advancement
Working at this teaching hospital has expended my education. I have learned how to socialize with different characteristics. My days are filled with paperwork, performing individual therapy, and hosting group therapy

June 10, 2013

Looking to work there...I have a wealth of experience and healthcare knowledge.... I have applied several times online...cant seem to get a foot in the door! Any suggestions?

Declining fast
RN (Current Employee), full timeJanuary 25, 2013
Quite understaffed. Managment does not make themselves available to staff. Often low on supplies that are needed to effectively and safely perform ones duites.
Wonderful co-workers for the most part, It's the one thing keeping me there at the present time
GREAT EXPERIENCE AS AN EXTERN AND AS A STUDENT
Student (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 25, 2013
I REALLY ENJOYED BEING AN EXTERN HERE. I HAVE LEARNED MANY NEW THINGS. I ALSO ENJOY BEING A STUDENT HERE.
Growth in departments permissable
Supervisor, Patient Access Department (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 7, 2013
Great place to work in admissions department. Constantly busy working with patients and employees.

June 10, 2013

Great Potiential Employees....Why is it so hard to get on with Trinitas? I would love to work there and have a wealth of knowledge and experience. Cant seem to get an interview or pass the front wall of online applications

Very professional and friendly atmosphere. Good service
Echo Technologist (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJDecember 20, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: n/a
I enjoy working here. Good community service and professional staff.
Positive, supportive environment with great management
Managed Care Specialist (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 4, 2012
Pros: booming healthcare field despite economy, voted one of the best companies to work for in nj, and great healthcare benefits package
Cons: advent of electronic medical record, no room to advance with advanced masters degree, and urban area
Multiple clinical reviews, financial eligibility verification, and mainly responsible for billing information of every patient under managed care.
Excellent place to work
Registrar and Census Manager (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJMay 2, 2012
Pros: great hours
Kind people and amazing Staff. They are very understanding with having to leave early.
Postitive employment
Volunteer CA/Outpatient-MAA (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJApril 19, 2012
Pros: educational and advancement
Cons: hours
Excellent place of employment, advancement and eager to grow.
Great experience in customer service.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elizabeth, New JerseyFebruary 12, 2012
Pros: great health insurance, and meeting exciting people.
Cons: no recent job increase.
Great company to work for, meeting interesting people. Great customer service experience.