Trinity Animation, Inc, a leading computer graphics firm in Lee's Summit, Missouri, has a full-time opening in the field of e-marketing and business development for its Trinity3D division. The job is on site at our Lee’s Summit office, from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. The Trinity3D division sells 3D computer graphics software to companies, artists and animators worldwide via the web, phone and fax.
Trinity Animation also produces animation. Our firm is one of the largest and oldest computer graphics firms in the Midwest, currently best known for our animation production on the backgrounds for the hit TV series "Archer" on FX. Our products sales division, called Trinity3D, represents the best known and most innovative software developers, including Autodesk, VRay, Cinema4D, Lightwave, ZBrush, Evermotion, Wacom, and many others. Our Trinity3D shopping site is a popular place for animators and artists to buy software and hardware, and has been operating since 1994.
Our offices are in a business park and we provide a professional and peaceful work environment including ergonomic seating, high end workstations, large monitors and plenty of support and training. Our customers are largely professionals that work in movies, television, architecture, engineering and every other area that heavily uses computer graphics. We currently have 12 employees with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- Some college, university or other post high-school specialized training
- Prior work experience at any job (retail/restaurant is OK) of six months or more
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, PC, internet & email
- A degree and/or work experience in marketing, communications or sales; or a science degree.
- Excellent customer relations skills and phone voice
- Competent with Quickbooks, Dreamweaver and Photoshop software
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction
- Resourceful and proactive approach to solving problems to help grow the business. This is a small company where all employees perform whatever tasks are needed (sometimes well outside their original job description) to help the company succeed.
- Good at prioritizing tasks for the best return on time invested.
- Aptitude and interest in acquiring web skills, SEO knowledge and other sales talent that we are willing to train.
- Desire to learn all about the 3D animation business - both the products and the services that compete in the marketplace.
- Since much of our communication happens through email, it is critical to have the ability to write with good formal business english with correct grammar and spelling.
- Travel time under 20 minutes to our office
- Serving as the order desk, processing software sales orders
- Handling customer inquiries for software renewals and upgrades
- Handling incoming calls.
- Interface with outside sales personnel
- Web site updates: front page, plus products added and revised.
- Web and email marketing efforts, such as newsletters.
- SEO for company websites.
- Expansion of our e-store awareness and sales via content development, vendor or related web-site alliances, creative guerilla marketing, and online and print advertising.
- Coordinating occasional training class events - marketing and booking the class
Send resume or inquiries via email, or fax to 816-222-0559
Location: Lees Summit, MO
Compensation: $15/hr + benefits