TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

I enjoy working with the children at Trinity School.
After School Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sharpsburg, GAAugust 24, 2017
I enjoy working with the children doing arts and reading, books, completing home work, Recess , game . I provided snacks and water. We alway
Bless our snack .
Children are great
Extended Care Teacher (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
Trinity does not offer benefits. The administrator and the principal can not get on the same page about needed changes. These are things I noticed not just during my employment, but also while doing my student teaching.
Pros
The staff is very warm and willing to give and guidance as needed
Cons
No one knows what is going on due to the issue with the principal and administrator
Amazing children
Daycare Worker (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLJuly 24, 2017
Co-workers can be rude, sneaky, and nasty but the children are for the most part great to work with. I have been working there for a year and a half but its time for a change.
Very enjoyable but not much advancement without getting an education.
After Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILJuly 20, 2017
A very rewarding experience and not much time taken out of the day. Very good part time job if you like kids. The staff above you are very kind and understanding if you need to take a day off.
Good to the Children
2nd grade teacher,SPED coordinator, BASK program (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2017
The children k-12 came first. The Abeka Curriculum that was being used at the time was wonderful. The LEA portion was in line with getting children to read well. Over all the children were well informed.
Pros
Children first
Cons
Not to friendly to loyal employees
Nice people, high demands, low pay
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Shorewood, ILJune 21, 2017
The teachers are nice but not everyone is held to same standards and some parents can be quite demanding. Personally not worth the low pay and amount of time required to do the job right.
Pros
Free lunch and summers off
Cons
Demanding parents and high work load for little pay
Very well organized school
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HI 96734June 13, 2017
I worked with the pre-school age children and although the work was tiring it was also rewarding. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I was a temporary hire.
Wonderful teachers.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIApril 14, 2017
I would not recommend employment at Trinity Christian School. It is connected to a church which is an unhealthy connection. The teachers are wonderful. Howev
positive environment
Physical Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILFebruary 9, 2017
Intern through my undergrad program at the following school.
I enjoyed being around a great group of individuals who viewed the importance of living a 'healthy lifestyle."
Great Christian School
Teacher/Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDFebruary 8, 2017
Trinity is a great place to work, within the normal limitations of private Christian education (limited resources and salary). Always excellent co-workers.
Pros
Christian environment, good co-workers
Cons
Salary, resources, etc
Productive Work/ special accomodations
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Montville, NJJanuary 27, 2017
Trinity Christian school was an excellent job location to work at, because the environment was safe, and orderly. I learned that you have to be able to be alert for sudden changes in pace. The management of the administration was excellent because he ensures that the school is a safe, clean, and orderly environment for the students that attend the school. The culture of the school is to provide the best basic, academic Christian education for students and their families. The hardest part was the change of pace in unexpected situations. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with and to the children in the classroom, and on the playground.
Pros
Special accomodations/ excellent interaction with staff and adminstration
Cons
Inability to quickly adjust to change in unexpected situations
Excellent place to work!
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIJanuary 25, 2017
Trinity Christian School has amazing administration and staff. Everyone cares for each other and continually feel appreciated. The students are the best and so are their families. Best place to work!
Awesome enviorment working with kids of all ages.
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 25, 2016
I very much enjoyed working at this daycare. I had the chance of working with babies ages 6 weeks to kids of age 4. I did not want to leave but I found a better opportunity with benefits.. Trinity had no kind of benefits for employees but they were also a private facility.
Great work environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, PAJuly 10, 2016
In this job you are a jack of all trades. There is never a dull moment. You are constantly multi-tasking from taking care of student and parent needs to processing H.R., database management and assisting teachers and Administration with their various tasks. Event planning is a big part of this position as well. Working with the students can be very fulfilling.
Pros
Friendly staff and faculty.
Great values but low pay
Faculty (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 12, 2016
Any private school, even in the DC metropolitan area, will not be able to pay as much as the public school system. That being said, Trinity does its best to make up for the lack of pay in other ways. You can pray with your students and talk openly about your relationship with God. Employees can apply for financial aid for their child's tuition and it is often granted. TCS is a K-12 private school so there are responsibilities outside of the classroom that add to the workload like carpool (no busses for students), seminar (a 30 minute block at the end of every day), etc.

It's a great place to work if you're able to make about 10-20% less than FCPS and LCPS.
Pros
Christian workplace
Cons
Pay and benefits
Time to move on
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 18, 2016
Typical day? Long
What I've learned? to be nice no matter what
Management? Time to retire
Co-workers? Love all of them
Hardest? working for my Pastor
Most Enjoyable? i love the job i do. I would just can not work and go to Church at the same place any longer.
Pros
I love what i do
Cons
Working for my Pastor
People are wonderful!
1ST Grade Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 23, 2016
An awesome place to work. The faculty and staff are awesome. The workload is massive. There are many responsibilities added to the typical position of teacher.
Pros
the people
Cons
the workload
Superior school which provides students and parents education to suceed.
Administrative Assistant to Vice Principal (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 16, 2015
Assistant to lower school Vice Principal. Managed the receptionist are, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Planned parenting classes and prepared conference rooms. Maintained an up to date department organizational chart including attendance and tardies.
Trinity is a good school to work for.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 25, 2015
I enjoyed working at Trinity Enjoyable teachers pleasent enviroment and rewarding. . A enviroment I grew in and gain experience in childcare and education.
Pros
Good school to wor for.
Cons
Need more teachers
Welcoming workplace
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 15, 2015
Small class sizes make classrooms easily manageable
Friendly faculty and staff
Very appreciative administration
Close relationships built with families of students