TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Review

View all TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL reviews

Enjoyable and challenging place with great atmosphere.
Cafeteria and Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 14, 2014
I love working around children!! There are so many at the school that it can't help but keep you young and energetic. Although at times it can be challenging because with so many different age groups from 0-18, you have to keep up with allergies and all of the different preferences of both faculty and students alike. That is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing I am a part of something that makes a big difference in someone's lives even if it is as small as giving them a healthy meal 5 days a week. To me, it is worth it.
Pros
Pros: being in a leadership role
Cons
Healthcare

Other TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Private School
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Keene, NHNovember 16, 2017
Busy day. Managing children with their daily task. Organizing class room. Working in lunch room and after care. Helped teachers out when staff was absent.
Pros
Children
Cons
Low Pay
constantly watched:looking over my shoulder
Preschool Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2017
the classrooms were set up so that each teacher would be watched through a video system and audio system. Then at the end of the day, if the director noticed something incorrect you would be called into her office.
Pros
the kids loved me
Cons
too much office politics