TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome enviorment working with kids of all ages.
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 25, 2016
I very much enjoyed working at this daycare. I had the chance of working with babies ages 6 weeks to kids of age 4. I did not want to leave but I found a better opportunity with benefits.. Trinity had no kind of benefits for employees but they were also a private facility.
Great work environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, PAJuly 10, 2016
In this job you are a jack of all trades. There is never a dull moment. You are constantly multi-tasking from taking care of student and parent needs to processing H.R., database management and assisting teachers and Administration with their various tasks. Event planning is a big part of this position as well. Working with the students can be very fulfilling.
Pros
Friendly staff and faculty.
Great values but low pay
Faculty (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 12, 2016
Any private school, even in the DC metropolitan area, will not be able to pay as much as the public school system. That being said, Trinity does its best to make up for the lack of pay in other ways. You can pray with your students and talk openly about your relationship with God. Employees can apply for financial aid for their child's tuition and it is often granted. TCS is a K-12 private school so there are responsibilities outside of the classroom that add to the workload like carpool (no busses for students), seminar (a 30 minute block at the end of every day), etc.

It's a great place to work if you're able to make about 10-20% less than FCPS and LCPS.
Pros
Christian workplace
Cons
Pay and benefits
Time to move on
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 18, 2016
Typical day? Long
What I've learned? to be nice no matter what
Management? Time to retire
Co-workers? Love all of them
Hardest? working for my Pastor
Most Enjoyable? i love the job i do. I would just can not work and go to Church at the same place any longer.
Pros
I love what i do
Cons
Working for my Pastor
People are wonderful!
1ST Grade Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 23, 2016
An awesome place to work. The faculty and staff are awesome. The workload is massive. There are many responsibilities added to the typical position of teacher.
Pros
the people
Cons
the workload
Superior school which provides students and parents education to suceed.
Administrative Assistant to Vice Principal (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 16, 2015
Assistant to lower school Vice Principal. Managed the receptionist are, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Planned parenting classes and prepared conference rooms. Maintained an up to date department organizational chart including attendance and tardies.
Trinity is a good school to work for.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 25, 2015
I enjoyed working at Trinity Enjoyable teachers pleasent enviroment and rewarding. . A enviroment I grew in and gain experience in childcare and education.
Pros
Good school to wor for.
Cons
Need more teachers
Welcoming workplace
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 15, 2015
Small class sizes make classrooms easily manageable
Friendly faculty and staff
Very appreciative administration
Close relationships built with families of students
Very good place to bring kids for school.
Student Services (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 26, 2015
The staff is very caring and accommodating. I enjoy coming to work because the kids bring me joy. I start my day with recess for all grades. After that, I move on to class time where I grade papers and work beside the teacher. After school, I work the daycare. It's a fun environment for the kids. We have tons of things to do from movies to ping pong, to pool. Our games and arts and crafts fill 3 entire closets, its amazing. I've learned many skills in this job that helped me to be a better leader for the kids.
Pros
healthcare, dental
Amazing oportunity to learn.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 10, 2014
This was a great company. I worked so my children could go to a private school. They did a great job and my children received a wonderful education. I enjoyed working at Trinity.
Pros
my children went to school here.
Cons
low pay.

Want to know more about TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL?

Ask a question
Great, Friendly Atmosphere to work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJune 9, 2014
On a typical day I enjoyed challenging students to excel in reading, writing and math. I learned how to administer the DRA and especially enjoyed doing mini-lessons and guided reading with the students. My co-workers and the head master of the school were a joy to work along side as we endeavored to help students succeed. The most difficult part of my job was dealing with parents who did not wish to work together. I believe teaching is a partnership and if a parent does not work with the teacher it is not a pleasant experience. The most enjoyable part of teaching to me is when a child learns something new.
Pros
working environment
Cons
lack of salary and personal benefits
Great private school ranging from Preschool to Highschool
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95842April 30, 2014
Full day

Great staff

Great students.

Great environment.

Lots of work to keep you busy.

Lots of interactions with incoming/returning families.
I have the ability to be with my children.
Learning Center Monitor (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ARApril 21, 2014
I go to work and answer flags or hands. I pass out tests and give vocabulary words. I have learned a great deal of patience in the last few months as far as some students go but there are times it is difficult to expect discipline from some some students while others seem to need more entertainment. I love the people I work with. I have know them most of my life. They had an impact on my life and I hope to pay it forward and be able to have one of our students say I had an impact on their life. The hardest part of the job is watching the kids go home to a less than desirable conditions knowing there is nothing I can do but pray for them. Not all of our students are like this but the few that are break my heart. The most enjoyable part of my job are my girls. I have the privilege of being mom and teacher and it feels amazing. My girls don't always like it but they thank me for being there with them and not out in another job that would take me away from them.
Pros
i get to be with my kids
Cons
i'm basically a volunteer
Enjoyable and challenging place with great atmosphere.
Cafeteria and Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 14, 2014
I love working around children!! There are so many at the school that it can't help but keep you young and energetic. Although at times it can be challenging because with so many different age groups from 0-18, you have to keep up with allergies and all of the different preferences of both faculty and students alike. That is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing I am a part of something that makes a big difference in someone's lives even if it is as small as giving them a healthy meal 5 days a week. To me, it is worth it.
Pros
pros: being in a leadership role
Cons
healthcare
Education
Fifth & Sixth Grade Science Teacher (Current Employee) –  lubbock,txMarch 22, 2014
Education of kids
Working with teams
planning lessons
coordinate events
I am an excellent teacher.
Pros
discount for kids tuition
Cons
no advancement, limited breaks
I loved the students and the families.
GOPHER (Former Employee) –  FAYETTEVILLE,NCOctober 29, 2013
The headmaster is very harsh and has a hardened heart. At times he doesnt realize that we're all working towards the same goal. As a visionary, he has not fully lived up to what the school could be. His wife dumps all of her problems and worries on everyone else. She is an emotional wreck. The accounts manager has been robbing them blind for years and they continue to allow her full access to all monies. The son will not continue this business because he is not part of the vision he is strictly sports related.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
long hours, no benefits, harsh and cruel work environment, very stressful.
Chriatian School
School Secretary / Secretary to Principal (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2013
Trinity Christian School now offers Nursery, Pre-K and Kindergarten School. Grade School closed several years ago. Dedicated teachers and a place where children learn, grow and have fun doing so.
Pros
working with dedicated teachers, wonderful students and parents
Cons
no advancement
Productive workplace with an outstanding emphasis on developing leaders for the future
Teacher/Coach (Former Employee) –  Sharpsburg, GAAugust 12, 2013
-friendly co-workers
-family-based atmosphere
-great Christian values
-a typical day included teaching 6 classes with one free period and a lunch break
-I learned how to manage my time efficiently
Fast paced place to work
Preschool Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 21, 2013
The teachers are fun to work with. They enjoy working with the children and their families. My day at work consists of giving tours to prospective parents, working for teachers, handling questions from parents, inventory of supplies, data entry and filing. The previous director was a joy to work for. The difficult parts of the job are not having the proper information from administration to convey to parents and teachers. Most of the parents and the children make my job enjoyable.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
administration
Cool
Music Teacher (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKNovember 29, 2012
This was a part time job and my fist experience with teaching. I truly enjoyed my time and this school.

2.9