TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Review

View all TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL reviews

Great, Friendly Atmosphere to work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJune 9, 2014
On a typical day I enjoyed challenging students to excel in reading, writing and math. I learned how to administer the DRA and especially enjoyed doing mini-lessons and guided reading with the students. My co-workers and the head master of the school were a joy to work along side as we endeavored to help students succeed. The most difficult part of my job was dealing with parents who did not wish to work together. I believe teaching is a partnership and if a parent does not work with the teacher it is not a pleasant experience. The most enjoyable part of teaching to me is when a child learns something new.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Lack of salary and personal benefits

Other TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Private School
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Keene, NHNovember 16, 2017
Busy day. Managing children with their daily task. Organizing class room. Working in lunch room and after care. Helped teachers out when staff was absent.
Pros
Children
Cons
Low Pay
constantly watched:looking over my shoulder
Preschool Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2017
the classrooms were set up so that each teacher would be watched through a video system and audio system. Then at the end of the day, if the director noticed something incorrect you would be called into her office.
Pros
the kids loved me
Cons
too much office politics