TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Review

View all TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL reviews

Excellent work environment
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  StalybridgeJuly 24, 2014
Working as a volunteer at this school enable myself to develop further skills and knowledge with regards to working with children. My time here was thoroughly enjoyable with kind and hard working members of staff who worked well as part of a team. My day at this school involved acting as a teaching assistant; helping to set up for the day ahead, working with the children in a group or on a one to one basis, laminating, photocopying, creating and putting up displays and overall help with what ever the class teacher required.

Other TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Private School
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Keene, NHNovember 16, 2017
Busy day. Managing children with their daily task. Organizing class room. Working in lunch room and after care. Helped teachers out when staff was absent.
Pros
Children
Cons
Low Pay
constantly watched:looking over my shoulder
Preschool Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2017
the classrooms were set up so that each teacher would be watched through a video system and audio system. Then at the end of the day, if the director noticed something incorrect you would be called into her office.
Pros
the kids loved me
Cons
too much office politics