TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

People are wonderful!
1ST Grade Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 23, 2016
An awesome place to work. The faculty and staff are awesome. The workload is massive. There are many responsibilities added to the typical position of teacher.
Pros
the people
Cons
the workload
Superior school which provides students and parents education to suceed.
Administrative Assistant to Vice Principal (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 16, 2015
Assistant to lower school Vice Principal. Managed the receptionist are, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Planned parenting classes and prepared conference rooms. Maintained an up to date department organizational chart including attendance and tardies.
Trinity is a good school to work for.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 25, 2015
I enjoyed working at Trinity Enjoyable teachers pleasent enviroment and rewarding. . A enviroment I grew in and gain experience in childcare and education.
Pros
Good school to wor for.
Cons
Need more teachers
Welcoming workplace
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 15, 2015
Small class sizes make classrooms easily manageable
Friendly faculty and staff
Very appreciative administration
Close relationships built with families of students
Very good place to bring kids for school.
Student Services (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 26, 2015
The staff is very caring and accommodating. I enjoy coming to work because the kids bring me joy. I start my day with recess for all grades. After that, I move on to class time where I grade papers and work beside the teacher. After school, I work the daycare. It's a fun environment for the kids. We have tons of things to do from movies to ping pong, to pool. Our games and arts and crafts fill 3 entire closets, its amazing. I've learned many skills in this job that helped me to be a better leader for the kids.
Pros
healthcare, dental
Amazing oportunity to learn.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 10, 2014
This was a great company. I worked so my children could go to a private school. They did a great job and my children received a wonderful education. I enjoyed working at Trinity.
Pros
my children went to school here.
Cons
low pay.
Great, Friendly Atmosphere to work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJune 9, 2014
On a typical day I enjoyed challenging students to excel in reading, writing and math. I learned how to administer the DRA and especially enjoyed doing mini-lessons and guided reading with the students. My co-workers and the head master of the school were a joy to work along side as we endeavored to help students succeed. The most difficult part of my job was dealing with parents who did not wish to work together. I believe teaching is a partnership and if a parent does not work with the teacher it is not a pleasant experience. The most enjoyable part of teaching to me is when a child learns something new.
Pros
working environment
Cons
lack of salary and personal benefits
Great private school ranging from Preschool to Highschool
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95842April 30, 2014
Full day

Great staff

Great students.

Great environment.

Lots of work to keep you busy.

Lots of interactions with incoming/returning families.
I have the ability to be with my children.
Learning Center Monitor (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ARApril 21, 2014
I go to work and answer flags or hands. I pass out tests and give vocabulary words. I have learned a great deal of patience in the last few months as far as some students go but there are times it is difficult to expect discipline from some some students while others seem to need more entertainment. I love the people I work with. I have know them most of my life. They had an impact on my life and I hope to pay it forward and be able to have one of our students say I had an impact on their life. The hardest part of the job is watching the kids go home to a less than desirable conditions knowing there is nothing I can do but pray for them. Not all of our students are like this but the few that are break my heart. The most enjoyable part of my job are my girls. I have the privilege of being mom and teacher and it feels amazing. My girls don't always like it but they thank me for being there with them and not out in another job that would take me away from them.
Pros
i get to be with my kids
Cons
i'm basically a volunteer
Enjoyable and challenging place with great atmosphere.
Cafeteria and Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 14, 2014
I love working around children!! There are so many at the school that it can't help but keep you young and energetic. Although at times it can be challenging because with so many different age groups from 0-18, you have to keep up with allergies and all of the different preferences of both faculty and students alike. That is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing I am a part of something that makes a big difference in someone's lives even if it is as small as giving them a healthy meal 5 days a week. To me, it is worth it.
Pros
pros: being in a leadership role
Cons
healthcare
Education
Fifth & Sixth Grade Science Teacher (Current Employee) –  lubbock,txMarch 22, 2014
Education of kids
Working with teams
planning lessons
coordinate events
I am an excellent teacher.
Pros
discount for kids tuition
Cons
no advancement, limited breaks
I loved the students and the families.
GOPHER (Former Employee) –  FAYETTEVILLE,NCOctober 29, 2013
The headmaster is very harsh and has a hardened heart. At times he doesnt realize that we're all working towards the same goal. As a visionary, he has not fully lived up to what the school could be. His wife dumps all of her problems and worries on everyone else. She is an emotional wreck. The accounts manager has been robbing them blind for years and they continue to allow her full access to all monies. The son will not continue this business because he is not part of the vision he is strictly sports related.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
long hours, no benefits, harsh and cruel work environment, very stressful.
Chriatian School
School Secretary / Secretary to Principal (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2013
Trinity Christian School now offers Nursery, Pre-K and Kindergarten School. Grade School closed several years ago. Dedicated teachers and a place where children learn, grow and have fun doing so.
Pros
working with dedicated teachers, wonderful students and parents
Cons
no advancement
Productive workplace with an outstanding emphasis on developing leaders for the future
Teacher/Coach (Former Employee) –  Sharpsburg, GAAugust 12, 2013
-friendly co-workers
-family-based atmosphere
-great Christian values
-a typical day included teaching 6 classes with one free period and a lunch break
-I learned how to manage my time efficiently
Loved being with the children
Recess Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 21, 2013
Went to work for 11:00 am, would first get keys and pull out playground equipment, (balls, bats, ect) There really was not hard part of the job. I enjoyed being with the children.
Pros
was already at school when my children finished
Cons
only partime, no health coverage
Fast paced place to work
Preschool Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 21, 2013
The teachers are fun to work with. They enjoy working with the children and their families. My day at work consists of giving tours to prospective parents, working for teachers, handling questions from parents, inventory of supplies, data entry and filing. The previous director was a joy to work for. The difficult parts of the job are not having the proper information from administration to convey to parents and teachers. Most of the parents and the children make my job enjoyable.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
administration
Cool
Music Teacher (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKNovember 29, 2012
This was a part time job and my fist experience with teaching. I truly enjoyed my time and this school.
Great school with great teachers
Teachers Aide/Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sharpsburg, GASeptember 4, 2012
Enjoyed working as substitute teacher in different grade levels. Loved the kindergarten students and teachers. Wonderful support system.
Pros
was paid for time spent on classroom work that was done at home
Fun environment with a great Christian philosophy
After School Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLJuly 10, 2012
The kids were always entertained. My management was great and my co-workers greater. Everyone got along so well.
advancement could be better
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 16, 2012
Nothing much, just not a business of advancement. To many promises not being fulfilled, which causes the business to have a high turn over rate.