TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Review

View all TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL reviews

I have the ability to be with my children.
Learning Center Monitor (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ARApril 21, 2014
I go to work and answer flags or hands. I pass out tests and give vocabulary words. I have learned a great deal of patience in the last few months as far as some students go but there are times it is difficult to expect discipline from some some students while others seem to need more entertainment. I love the people I work with. I have know them most of my life. They had an impact on my life and I hope to pay it forward and be able to have one of our students say I had an impact on their life. The hardest part of the job is watching the kids go home to a less than desirable conditions knowing there is nothing I can do but pray for them. Not all of our students are like this but the few that are break my heart. The most enjoyable part of my job are my girls. I have the privilege of being mom and teacher and it feels amazing. My girls don't always like it but they thank me for being there with them and not out in another job that would take me away from them.
Pros
I get to be with my kids
Cons
I'm basically a volunteer

Other TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Private School
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Keene, NHNovember 16, 2017
Busy day. Managing children with their daily task. Organizing class room. Working in lunch room and after care. Helped teachers out when staff was absent.
Pros
Children
Cons
Low Pay
constantly watched:looking over my shoulder
Preschool Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2017
the classrooms were set up so that each teacher would be watched through a video system and audio system. Then at the end of the day, if the director noticed something incorrect you would be called into her office.
Pros
the kids loved me
Cons
too much office politics