Trinity Church Employee Reviews

great place
Act as the Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Winnie, TXAugust 12, 2015
It is great place to work. worked there on and off and still do from time to time. it is enjoyable place to work. repairing computers and building the network infastructure.
fun productive work place
Projector operator (volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 30, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. decant amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a church
Beneficial learning place
SMP (Worship) Intern (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 26, 2015
Trinity is not suitable for long term employment. It was a great place to learn but there is no guarantee of long term employment. Management was okay but not great.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
No advancement
Engaging and Loving Group of People
Children's Education Director (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NYJanuary 22, 2015
I cannot say enough about the generous spirit of the people at this church. It's a group of people that value tradition but also are open to change and they are very welcoming to families with children. It's a joy to be a part of this group.
Productive Place
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  New Castle, PAJanuary 2, 2015
Cleaned during the night there. I enjoyed this job very much. I grew so much as a person here.
Pros
ability to work at own hours
Productive ad fun enviornment
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 13, 2014
Peaceful and well manage business place. Loving and kind people that makes me want to come volunteer each and everyday. Motivated me to be more in life and give me hope to find a job in this Field.
Quiet but friendly atmosphere
Substitute Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 6, 2014
As a substitute receptionist, there was not much for me to do. A typical day would be making copies, assisting with bulletin preparations, and answering phone calls.
My favorite day of the week is Sunday
Worship Leader/Student Ministries Leader (Current Employee) –  Joppa, MDSeptember 9, 2014
Great place to work. Incredibly fulfilling. Purpose driven and fun.
Couldn't find better people
Computer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 26, 2014
I loved using my knowledge and skills to help my church set up their computer networking system. I enjoyed training employees on the new system. I was an independent contractor.
Pros
great people
Cons
temporary position
Always fun at church for me
Servant Leader (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMay 16, 2014
Its volunteer work. I attend Trinity church and im am a servant leader.

Want to know more about Trinity Church?

Ask a question
Great people, great job
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 1, 2014
Trinity Church is a great learning environment with wonderful, Godly people who care about their employees. I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
What i have learned
Volunteering (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEFebruary 24, 2014
I learned how people can be so down on luck and then seeing how one difference someone can make in another person life..
Pros
how power one person has
Cons
the long time and patience with people
Along with much computer work I am able to phone members & interact with them.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 18, 2013
--- Start with setting up the next weekly bulletin (involves calling about 3-4 people for their various input.) I then get into creating the "scripture readings" for the next "reader assigned to following Sunday) which are then emailed to that individual. I feel this helps them by practicing what they'll have to read and make them feel more comfortable (3 each Sunday) in reading from lectern on that Sunday. I create spread sheets to input information: total number of attendees for each Sunday along with the type service (Christmas, Lent, Advent, Pentecost, etc, etc.), weather for that day; add/change the vehicles (license number) we rent parking spaces to during the week and make sure no on else is parked in our lot (or have them towed.) The list of things I do are different almost everyday, but there is always something going on to be taken care of.
--- I've learned that being friendly and very helpful with the needs of the church membership has made them feel very close to me in all regards.
--- Have been able to find the correct vendors (trash pickup; phone company with the best price & service; best computer vendor with reliable results, etc.)
---I only work with my boss during the week, but help committees when they need it by posting advertising in paper, grocery stores and wherever I can when a special function is coming up.
---Hardest part of my job has been getting the committee chair person to submit their report(s) for the Annual Reports which are due in February. Most of them take too much time to submit their reports and I'll end up having to wait until last minute
  more... to copy the needed Annual Reports.
---The most enjoyable part is working with so many great people and being liked by everyone of them.
Pros
being like and appreciated by all, have the whole church to myself & am able to walk around & "inspect things" when i want.
Cons
i don't get lunch break or any other type of break, but i'm only there 5 hours a day (x3) .
Enjoy working with kids
LEAD CHILD CARE PROVIDER (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CA.December 8, 2012
Greet kids as they come in and let kids enjoy free play. Then when all the children have arrived we begin bible story time. After story time we set up snack and finish with craft and art.
Pros
enjoy working with kids and flexible hours
Cons
not enough hours, low wages, and no benefits.