Trinity Church Employee Reviews

Very good working environment!
Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXJanuary 23, 2018
My average day operating a camera at Trinity Church was relaxed and enjoyable. I was taught everything I needed before I started. The guy in charge of the camera operators was very nice and worked well with us.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 22, 2017
Always treated me good ,,, but diferent pay stucters,, were installed and we all had to adjust,, but stil liked the staff thats
was left
Pros
good working conditions good people to work with
Fun
Help clean-Volunteer (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday) (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTDecember 21, 2017
I was a volunteer, but my time being there was great. Everyday is just cleaning. You can learn how to mess with a lot of different equipment. Everyone was kind.
Pros
non
Cons
non
unfair supervisors
Custodian/ Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA howellmill rdDecember 14, 2017
this job does allow an employee to advance within the company,trinity presbeterian church is racist toward black employees,and black customers.iam happynow,that I do not work there anymore
Pros
unfair
Cons
unfair
work place
Child Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTDecember 13, 2017
we would take care of the kids with there family went to church are meeting
we played with the kids we did cooler we did snake time and we had story time and music time
Pros
love the panter and kids
Cons
not a lot of hours and no befints
Admin. Assistant
Administrative Assistant, Lu bbock TX (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 8, 2017
Working under multiple pastors.
Daily routine responsibilities/Data Entry.
Monthly/Special occasion event planning and set-up.
Taking/responding to calls/emails about Funerals/Weddings.

Team/Community environment

Enjoyed interaction with the public. Working with others Christians.
Pros
Community
Cons
Wages
We only worked every Saturday and got paid every two weeks.
Farms market (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2017
I really didn’t like working there it was a summer job just to stay from asking my mom for money. I wanted to get my own that’s why I took the job. Working at the farmers market there was always something work. I thought With them being Christians would be nicer.
Pros
We had to provide our own lunch
Cons
Pay was short
Trinity Church
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 30, 2017
Trinity Church is a fun place to work. It is a Christian base organization that provides biblical standards with todays living. I would highly recommend anyone that has the opportunity to be apart of this great organization to dive right in. They are honest and good people who serve God. I am sad I have to leave!
They were really kind and outgoing for me to be comfortable
Media Department (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2017
I really enjoyed the staff there, they treated me like family and made sure I was utterly comfortable working there. I would recommend anyone to work there because there good at their profession and everything is well put together
Fast paced, fun place to work at.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLAugust 29, 2017
Trinity Church & Peacemakers in a non-profit organization very different than many other organizations. They are very fast paced and will train you to work in different areas and not just only the area you were hired to work at. During the years at Trinity Church I was able to learn skills that has changed my life. I was hired as a receptionist and left as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager/ Ministry Director. I had to learn how to handle costumers, answer phones, direct meetings, train new employees, book personal appointments, organize special event, photoshop, purchase and inventory. The hardest part of my job was handling the extra hours they needed me to be there with two little kids. I truly loved every part of that job and was very sad to leave but I am ready for the next season of my life!
great
Plan Be Educator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 25, 2017
Teaches you about the real world. Hard work is what they are all about. The community relationship is amazing. This is a calling, not a job. You will participate in fulfilling work
Productive and Fun Workplace and Church
Volunteer / Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJune 16, 2017
it's definitely a great church, with down to earth individuals (people who work there and the normal congregation). I love being there. It always fees like home
Pros
Great preaching, congregation is loving
Cons
hard to say.
Excellent place to work in Lubbock, Texas
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 9, 2017
I had a great job there. Hated to leave. Moved back to Amarillo, Texas. Met so many wonderful people. Co-workers were the best. Great Manager. Would love to work there again.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
N/a
Productive Workplace with a family environment
Creative Department Intern (Music Director) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 26, 2017
A typical day at work is a day filled with meetings and preparations for the weekend. Work thrives on Sunday and Tuesday night services, along with special events that come our way. The management is filled with leaders who take the initiative to build you up, and the culture is found on a family environment.
Productive fun working
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 6, 2017
This was a great place to work for. Working with the public and helping others. Helping with weddings, baptisms and funerals was very rewarding work.
Pros
Great management to work with
Cons
low pay, change in clergy
Productive, positive work place with room for growth.
Hospitality Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 11, 2016
I love it here, it is full of good energy. I am happy knowing I have to come here in the morning. I run the Parish Center during the week. during the week there are different programs I have to oversee. I help out with the internet, I am in charge of lending and making sure materials are returned. On Sundays, I run the 2 coffee hours in the church across the street. I provide pastries and coffee to the church goers, the general public and the homeless.
Pros
Stress free environment, good hours and good pay.
Working with Children
Melissa Trinidad & Alexis Head (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TX 79413October 1, 2016
This is rewarding in itself. Just to watch those eyes when they glisten when they hear something that they have never heard before. There are different learning styles for each child. It takes a family to work together. We all need each other to succeed as parents, church family and our children. United is where we can stand and support each other through various ways of learning, mentoring, and being a part of a grander scheme. That is what is great about working with Trinity.
Pros
You Make a Difference not matter what position!
Cons
That is subject to the mind alone. In a place like this, any con is turned into a Pro as it should be...
Productive job environment where you will always learn something new
Administrative Assistant at Trinity Church (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJuly 21, 2016
Working at Trinity Church means you will always learn new things in any job title you have. It's a really fun and familial environment and those leading you will always instill excellence in everything you do.
Productive fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 22, 2016
Within this workplace I had a marvelous time. My managers and supervisors were polite and respectful. The most enjoyable part was that I was comfortable and the fact that i wasn't bombarded with unfeasible tasks.
Excellent supervision. Hard life working 24/7/365
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  West Cornwall, CTSeptember 14, 2015
Just sad that this gorgeous property was closed--hard to work on the property after seeing it I an open and thriving state
Pros
Flexible hours for daily chores, good pay and benefits
Cons
Supervision only when requested