TRINITY CHURCH

TRINITY CHURCH Employer Reviews

Always fun at church for me
Servant Leader (Former Employee), Miami Gardens, FLMay 16, 2014
Its volunteer work. I attend Trinity church and im am a servant leader.
Great people, great job
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee), Redlands, CAMarch 1, 2014
Trinity Church is a great learning environment with wonderful, Godly people who care about their employees. I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
What i have learned
Volunteering (Former Employee), Lewiston, MEFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: how power one person has
Cons: the long time and patience with people
I learned how people can be so down on luck and then seeing how one difference someone can make in another person life..
Along with much computer work I am able to phone members & interact with them.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: being like and appreciated by all, have the whole church to myself & am able to walk around & "inspect things" when i want.
Cons: i don't get lunch break or any other type of break, but i'm only there 5 hours a day (x3) .
--- Start with setting up the next weekly bulletin (involves calling about 3-4 people for their various input.) I then get into creating the "scripture readings" for the next "reader assigned to following Sunday) which are then emailed to that individual. I feel this helps them by practicing what they'll have to read and make them feel more comfortable – more... (3 each Sunday) in reading from lectern on that Sunday. I create spread sheets to input information: total number of attendees for each Sunday along with the type service (Christmas, Lent, Advent, Pentecost, etc, etc.), weather for that day; add/change the vehicles (license number) we rent parking spaces to during the week and make sure no on else is parked in our lot (or have them towed.) The list of things I do are different almost everyday, but there is always something going on to be taken care of.
--- I've learned that being friendly and very helpful with the needs of the church membership has made them feel very close to me in all regards.
--- Have been able to find the correct vendors (trash pickup; phone company with the best price & service; best computer vendor with reliable results, etc.)
---I only work with my boss during the week, but help committees when they need it by posting advertising in paper, grocery stores and wherever I can when a special function is coming up.
---Hardest part of my job has been getting the committee chair person to submit their report(s) for the Annual Reports which are due in February. Most of them take too much time to submit their reports and I'll end up having to wait until last minute to copy the needed Annual Reports.
---The most enjoyable part is working with so many great people and being liked by everyone of them. – less
Enjoy working with kids
LEAD CHILD CARE PROVIDER (Current Employee), Redlands, CA.December 8, 2012
Pros: enjoy working with kids and flexible hours
Cons: not enough hours, low wages, and no benefits.
Greet kids as they come in and let kids enjoy free play. Then when all the children have arrived we begin bible story time. After story time we set up snack and finish with craft and art.
Productive and fun
Pianist/Organist/Choir director (Current Employee), Bayfield, ONSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: personable fun co-workers
Cons: not enough choir members
small personal choir - supportive fun people

vicar very pesonable and supportive

music very enjoyable

would be nice to have more choir members