TRINITY HEALTH

TRINITY HEALTH Employer Reviews

Decent place to work
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee), Minot, NDSeptember 22, 2014
Good work environment, Excellent benefits, possiblities for advancement.
N/A
IT help desk support (Former Employee), Farmington, MIAugust 25, 2014
Handle customer contacts, in regards to computer issues. Resetting passwords, remote into the clients computer system to handle various issues.
Was very good environment before merger with CHE
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 29, 2014
Pros: benefits are very good
Cons: too much pressure
After the merger with CHE, working environment sucked. Job is very insecure and lay off are keep happening
Excellent ethics and mission
Trinity Senior Living Communities (Current Employee), Livonia, MIJune 27, 2014
I enjoy the mission and vision of the corporation and feel that they are continually trying to improve all aspects of the organization.
Very Productive Company
Billing & Follow-Up Representative (Current Employee), Kentwood, MIMay 30, 2014
Pros: hours are great, you learn something new every day, always something to learn
Cons: no room for growth
I review, research, and process claims in accordance with contracts and policies to determine the extent of liability and entitlement, as well as to adjudicate claims as appropriate. My responsibilities are coding and processing claim forms; reviewing claims for complete information, correcting and completing forms as needed; accessing information and – more... translating data into information acceptable to the claims processing systems; and preparing claims for return to provider/subscriber if additional information is needed. Learning all the rules and laws for all parts of Medicare government programs. Investigating of over-payments, underpayments, payment delays resulting from denied claims, rejected and/or pending claims. Working with UB-92 forms, working on ICD-9 diagnosis, HCPCS and CPT procedure codes. Running uploads of claims from hospitals, and printing secondary claims. – less
Huge Company
Information Services Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MI.April 14, 2014
Fast pace day. I learned some IT work. Management was very tough. Co-workers were professional. The hardest part was that the job was contingent. The best part was the pay.
Procurement Specialist - Supply Chain Management (Current Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 25, 2014
this is a really good job for someone who is just out of collage and is looking for experince
Great team work, fun, friendly staff and residents.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 27, 2014
Meeting the residents, hearing their stories, and interaction with co-workers was enjoyable.
Great Long Term Care Corporation
Staff Development and Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 21, 2014
I worked at Sanctuary at the Park and Sanctuary at the Oaks. This company knows the industry well and is extremely supportive to its management team. There is much opportunity for growth in this vast corporation.
Awesome clinic to work in. Enjoyed the office assistant position checking in patients and the interaction with them and the staff.
Office Assistant II (Former Employee), Minot, NDDecember 17, 2013
Pros: 12 hour 3 day work week
Cons: 1 hour lunches
I enjoyed working at Trinity Medical Group. The scheduled hours were perfect and I adored the staff. I scheduled appointments via the hospital software (Cerner), answered the phone and took messages and relayed them accordingly whether by email or in person. I checked in patients and checked their information for correctness, checked insurance eligibility – more... and collected insurance co-pays. I learned what it requires to work in this type position and what the front desk has to go through now to get patients registered and checked in. I am more appreciative because of it is time consuming and you have to be on your toes to make sure information is correct. The hardest part I think is dealing with very sick people and knowing that they are in pain and in need of your caring attitude and comfort and the very best you can do to eleviate their concerns of getting the care they need. The most enjoyable aspect of this position was interacting with the patients, putting a smile on their face and them telling you Thank you for all your help. I really hated to leave this job, but my husbands job was transferred. The staff gave me a going away get together, made me feel special. I miss them, they were a great bunch to work with. Behind the scenes, we were friends that talked about our families, our concerns, and we joked and laughed a lot, which makes going to work all the more worthwhile. – less
Good values and friendly and knowledgeable colleagues
Access Administrator II (Former Employee), Livonia, MINovember 13, 2013
Coworkers were very helpful.
Hardest part of the job was being on call after hours.
Check emails, check my work queues, and respond to any phone messages before starting my work of adds, changes and deletes to the system access for HealthQuest users.
Most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers and resolving their access issues.
30 years in the business
Director, Clinical Engineering (Former Employee), Trinity territoryNovember 7, 2013
Cons: many
I have over 30 years in the business and was embarrassed to work there. Being a follower of Jesus Christ, that is about all I should say.
Great Balance
Clinical Application Specialist I (DBA) (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 30, 2013
Pros: great work life balance
Cons: lack of transparancy
Great Balance of work/home; lack of transparency when it came to projects.
Love to work with people of different background and learn more of their culture.
Resident Aid (Former Employee), American Fork, UTOctober 20, 2013
Pros: encourage me to be more hard working.
Cons: very challenging. it help to build up my courage to work more.
I learned how to care for people of difference background.This Built up my ability to work with people of different origin. his is my passion.It gives me the ability to be more efficient in my job doing.
Great experience expanded opportunities
Director of Marketing and External Affairs (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 5, 2013
This was a fast paced work environment that provided me with the opportunity to expand my skill set and have a positive impact on the community.
It was a very wonderful place to work. Great people
Unit Clerk / Ward Clerk (Former Employee), Grayling, MISeptember 11, 2013
Pros: sense of accomplishment. benefits.
Cons: work hours were long and stressful.
The position I held was very fast paced, required accuracy and the ability to be flexible. I came in and set up for the day. Filed labs and orders in the patients charts. Prepared charts for the scheduled surgical patients and inductions. Admitted patients and processed their orders.

I learned that I am capable of working under a lot of stress and – more... I do it well.

For the most part management and co-workers were a pleasure to work with. Things change in seconds there, so do moods. Being level headed was mandatory.

The hardest part of the job was the long hours. Sometimes family life suffered. When things went bad, it was really bad.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I knew that I was good at it and I enjoyed it. I felt like I was making a difference. – less
It was some good experience and a good place to get some more experience
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 9, 2013
Pros: good for an entry level position; lots of good information
Cons: alot of sitting; it was kind of hard on my neck.
Get all of your claims in your queue and follow-up queue billed out for the day. Management was there if you had questions and for support.
Most of my co-workers were pretty nice and very helpful on the job.
I enjoyed being able to learn new things about the insurance companies and the different billing processes.
Very political
Desktop Technician (Former Employee), Livonia, MiSeptember 8, 2013
A lot of politics. Great group I worked with, but would only deal with them on a contract basis
Great Opportunity
CDSMP/DSMP Program Leader (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDSeptember 5, 2013
Lay leader work is rewarding! Flexible work scheduling community based work.
management
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 29, 2013
I worked in registration and I will have to say the management of this department was terrible. The employees are generally very unhappy and the work day was very long constantly hearing complaints.
I will have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was I met a few really quality people.