Trinity Health Employee Reviews

Terrible company to work for
PCT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Rock islandMay 18, 2017
Management is a joke. You have to work every other weekend. Don't expect a raise. They have favorites, and if you're not one, you get treated unfair..
Benefits
Cons
A lot
Very fun Loved the Residents
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAMay 17, 2017
Go to work, wash hands, get your food items for your cart, get drinks for the residents, go through the residents tickets, any dysphasia, make special food items, load up tray, bring to floor and serve food, come back and wash dishes.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
workers, Boss
Nice co workers we help each other. When things got bad.
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHMay 15, 2017
Was never appreciated, very unprofessional. The managers had their clicks. Could never advance in pay. And did not get paid enough for what the job consist of.. Over all its a cut throat job.
Pros
Working with great people.
Cons
Not appricated
Best days of my life
Intern (Procurement Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 15, 2017
The best days of my life was when I interned at Trinity Health. Working there has given me the chance to observe and experience the real world. Working there for four short months has helped me grow more aware about the impact we can have on the people. I really have enjoyed every minute I worked there because the employees there have treated me like a part of there family and that really helped me feel comfortable.
friendly, helpful coworkers
Service Desk Agent 1 (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 14, 2017
Team leads and coworkers were always friendly to help me with any questions I have. Collaborative would be the best way to describe the environment on the Service Desk.
The company does strive to be on the up and up with job/life balance.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 5, 2017
Good place to work. Helpful staff. Management helpful. Fun activities for residents and staff. Family like environment. Would recommend others for stay or employment.
Okay to start but run if you get the opportunity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIMay 5, 2017
Managment is a joke. This is not a catholic based organization. Care about money and awards; not patients nor employees. After a year, it's best to move on from them. They know little about how to run a company and nurses do not make good managers. Always leaving for "meetings" and will not back up their good employees; just the ones that suck up to them.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
lack of leadership and respect for employees
Think before you act.
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 30, 2017
Though you may see many stars the organization does not live by their mission statement. Its to care! There nurses are overworked and way understaffed. In a twelve hour shift their lucky to get a lunch break. A great deal of management only cares about acuity not employees. Suggestion- Look at another organization.
Pros
Co- workes are supportive
Cons
Managment unprofessional and some dishonest.
Enjoyable please to work
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIApril 26, 2017
This was a great place to work. If it were not for the fact that I was laid off many years ago I would still be working there today. Great advantages at the time included tuition reimbursement. I grew up in this company. I went from being a secretary to a coordinator with lost of responsibilities. My direct supervisors over the years were all supportive of the work I was doing and the work I wanted to learn to do. This was a dream job and there was nothing that was hard about the job because of the loyalty I felt for this company. This was a faith-based catholic organization that truly embodied the teachings of the catholic church.
Pros
Cons
n/a
Nice CoWorkers
Posting Representative (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIApril 25, 2017
The co workers work as a team. Management doesn't really care what we think or what our ideas are. I loved working here but management made it hard to do so.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Not a career, just a job
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 20, 2017
Only a good place to start work but don't grow any roots.
System is always crashing
Too much downtime issues.
Level techs appear to be lazy and do not follow the guidelines.
No one really troubleshoots anything there and always depend on the first line of communication
Pros
Work at home option
Cons
Benefits are unrealistic and to high
Organization Committed to Mission and Values
Care Transformation Specilist (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 20, 2017
Trinity is a great organization to work for. They have health ministries throughout the US and are based in Livonia, MI. Everything they do revolves around the mission and core values of the organization, creating a wonderful culture and enjoyable work environment.
Highly Recommended
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 20, 2017
I have been working at Trinity Health for just about 5 years now. When I first started, I hated it. I was in the wrong dept with the wrong manager but I stayed because I liked the company. After three years, I transferred to my current department and have grown ever since. Most people here at Trinity stay. A lot of people hire in, get their foot in the door and transfer into where they want to go. You can easily move up with training and experience. The benefits are fair and we have excellent work-life balance.
Pros
Paid Time Off for Exempts, Work Life Balance and Culture
Cons
Aspects of Benefits package
Always under staffed
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland County, MIApril 17, 2017
Management only cares about "numbers" patients no longer matter. New patients must be open then visits not made because there is no staff. Their solution is to provide them with telehealth and only 4 visits. Territories are huge. No bonuses even if you go above and beyond. All staff burned out!!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 17, 2017
Overall trinity healthcare staffing was a good place to work.. staff was very helpful and supportive to employees.. g
Great travel opportunities and benefits
Not diverse
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAApril 14, 2017
I have nothing against africans but i think it is rude when your supervisor talks in their language to the other co-workers and in front of the patients that don't speak their language
Cons
Understaffed, Poor Mgmt onlu looking out for her friends rather than quality
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Muskegon County, MIApril 12, 2017
What a joke! Manager was never around, allowed staff to run and make decisions. Co-workers thrived on playing games for job.security. evidence of financial problems due to understaffing, poor and indecisive training, couldn't afford to fix office equipment, union staff was eager to overthrow anyone who stepped in their way, even though they lacked integrity, self discipline and work ethics.
Pros
Clean bathrooms
Cons
Short or no breaks, lack of organization
Toxic work environment
Provider (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 7, 2017
Understaffed across the board. There is no recognition regardless how much you do for the hospital and patients. You can work until you drop dead and no one will notice. Management does not listen despite us begging for more staff for the patients' sake and this is most likely due to monetary reasons. They would rather save money than hire someone extra for patients' sakes. Many of the workers here regardless if you are a doc or nurse or PCT or janitor seem unhappy, moody and sometimes snappy at one another. All but few docs are easy to work with. It's every man and woman for themselves here. People stay because they have a job, not because they enjoy what they do.
Great Company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 22, 2017
A great company to work for.Every work well together.My ost enjoyable part of working for the company. Knowing that I help some else to have a better day.I love my job.
No loyality, no advancement, no work/life balance
Staff Chaplain (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MD & Silver Spring. MDMarch 19, 2017
Worked with this company for two years. Everything was great the first year. Then they changed everything, including work location. Be careful what they say to you or put in a contract. The bean-counters in HR have a way around everything and you can be working under conditions you did not sign up for.
Pros
Zero
Cons
No loyality, no advancement, no work/life balance