Trinity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Need to improve communication on a more personal level
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDMarch 5, 2017
Very little guidance and there were mistakes that could have been handled with more ongoing communication. Found that the facilities were well equiped and organized.

Much learning was needed with feedback to follow the process through in entirety.
Pros
Very clean and organized
Cons
lack of ongoing communication in which the employee could have been aware of their performance
productive
LPN (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 10, 2017
they have wonderful staff and the pay isn't bad. but day cases doesn't come often, thats the only fall to me. they are flexible with you, and try to make your schedule compatible with theirs.
Good work environment
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 9, 2016
There is truly no typical workday. Each day although offers different challenges, but unique in its own way. This hospital is a very large hospital with various departments and services. The day usually begins by attending to trauma patients either in the emergency department, cardiac surgery, outpatients' same day surgery, to any number of complicated cases. The hospital provided a good learning environment.
Comfortable place to work
RN Charge Nurse/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stafford TxAugust 22, 2016
It is a place of work that I enjoyed. The employees worked together as a team and client focused. Every one is happy working for the CEO who gives bonus check at the end of the year.
Pros
free lunch bi-monthly
Cons
At times short staffed
Be a part of a team
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSMay 14, 2016
typical day you hit the floor running; there is always something to do to help pass the time quickly;
tobacco-free campus;
the hardest part of the job is keeping up with the charting every two hours;
the most enjoyable part is the love and appreciation the residents give when you have finished a well-done job.
Advice I would give to anyone wanting to work in this field: Remember the little things (like quirks)... because they can make the difference to someone.
Pros
appreciative residents when they get good care, believe in teamwork, supervisors are willing to get things fixed if things or processes don't work
Cons
30 min lunch; always on you feet; no way of advancement
challenging and interesting
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INApril 30, 2016
Applied my experience as a case manager and care co-ordinator to an agency that was being formed by a physical therapist who had previously been a coworker. Developing policies, recruiting and training staff, preparing for certification by state and federal guidelines was most interesting and rewarding.
Pros
Great satisfaction on opening a home care agency
Cons
Extensive work hours
Entertaining
Billing/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 4, 2016
Days were full. Learned about customer service, multi-line phone system and several new computer programs. Co-workers were entertaining at times making the work day fun.
Great Place To BE
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJanuary 19, 2016
If your are a caring individual, who loves helping others, this is the ideal job for you. Nice clients and coworkers. Very comfortable and clean environment to work in.
Pros
Feels like family
Cons
Not enough employees at times
Most amazing job ever!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 9, 2015
Loved this job. I learned so much. The doctor working there is one of a kind and really takes the time for his patients and makes himself available when needed. Great co workers and absolute wonderful place to work.
Great company
RN (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 5, 2015
Recruiter was always professional and available. Cares about the employees. Med/Surg tele assignments. Shift varied depending on assignment and needs. Float to oncology at times.
Do not pay employees enough.
Insurance Department/Account Receivable (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCOctober 26, 2014
Doctors care about their patients. Need better systems in place, outdated.
Family oriented.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSNovember 20, 2013
I loved working there. The only place I worked where your child could go to work with you. Benefits were excellent! Less stress because the residents weren't very sickly.
Pros
PTO days.
Cons
None.
Great Agency to work for
Home Health LVN (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAJuly 17, 2013

Medication administration, Ventilator Management, tracheotomy care, Wound Care
Provide and document quality patient care consistent with standards and policy/procedures
Demonstrate desirable work habits, and promote growth in the work environment
Management of patient care and ongoing patient needs assessment using a collaborative approach
Great co-workers and rewarding work place
Social Service Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSApril 9, 2013
Days are very busy. Need to be able to multitask. Work with great supportive co-workers, Helping the residents are very rewarding. The hardest part of the job is balancing difficult schedules and appointments.
Pros
spending time with my residents
Cons
lots of paperwork
easy and convenient job
Autism technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 17, 2012
work starts early and it gets pretty interesting and fun as the day goes by. i learned how to interact with people with disabilities. the hardest part of the job is the physical lifting or sanitary. the most enjoyable part of the jobs is the fun activities planned every saturday.
Pros
free food on saturdays
Cons
long hours and bad management
Trinity
TRAVEL NURSE (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCDecember 12, 2012
OK to work for but they will use you for and have you on standby waiting for their need without consideration for your needs.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
sometimes you get a break sometimes you don't. you get the worst patients.
Professional child care enviornment with strong team members.
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 25, 2012
I have alot of child care experience and love working with children of all ages.
Pros
strong working coworkers
Cons
short breaks
A useful learning experience
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 1, 2012
On a daily basis I ensured that all aspects of the office was productive. I conducted daily morning meetings with other supervisory staff to discuss plans and our goals for the day as well as that week. I have learned to how to mentor employees, not only as management but also as a peer and life coach.

The hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job was the children we cared for. I had a different bond and friendship with every child at the company and I would love going to work anticipating seeing their smiling faces every afternoon.
Extremely Busy, but dangerous for patients
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDOctober 1, 2012
A typical day at work would be managing my time and making sure every patient got quality healthcare from me. Managing ventilators and having to make decisions when time didn't permit me to get to all of my patients.
Cons
example: short breaks, healthcare, etc.
Nice place to work, cozy atmosphere.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Farmington, MNMay 10, 2012
My typical day at work includes passing water pitchers and linens to all residents. I have learned to be a hard dependable worker in a fast paced working environment. i enjoy the company of most of my co-workers and i absolutely adore the residents and their families. The hardest part of my job is letting go of the people i care for when its their time to pass. It's hard to cope with, but I've learned many life lessons and i now know how to deal with death. The management here is hard working and deserving of appreciation for all they do. I love working here but i would like to advance further into the medical field and know what it is like to work in a different environment such as a hospital or a medical clinic. i love to learn and work for my money. I believe i would be a great investment to a company that's in need of nursing assistants.
Pros
8 hour shifts, nice atmosphere to work in, friendly co-workers.
Cons
scheduled 2 breaks and no time for both, no bath aid, no pay raise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.