Trinity Home Health Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
great pay
Home Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Olmito, TXSeptember 8, 2016
It was a full time job, with lots of work to do. It really all depends on the person you are working with. I worked with an elderly man who was bedridden and was fed through a feeding tube. Lovely man and If he were around today I'd still be working for him. Great job if you have patience.
It was tiering
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2016
It was an OK job I didn't really like the hours I had to go all the way to the south west to cash my check. As well as go pick the check up i didn't like that some times my hours would be wrong
Pros
Something to add on my resume
Cons
Not enough money
Productive environment, fun and respectful co-workers!
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  OhioAugust 15, 2016
I have worked at Mount Carmel for over 4 years and absolutely love it here! The people here are fun and respectful, which is refreshing compared to my prior employer. Additionally, work hours are fair and flexible. It is an environment that focuses on quality improvement and education, with multiple nursing and allied health students. Also, they built a new cafeteria and the food is much improved!

I have a competitive salary, benefits, and flexible work hours.

I absolutely love it here and would highly recommend it to anyone that's interested!
Pros
respectful co-workers, committed staff, quality improvement
Cons
busy (but it makes the day go quickly)
Good work environment at all times.
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDSeptember 5, 2015
Good institution that works any one no matter what is your culture, and shows you how to respect one another at all times.
Pros
Take your brakes on time
Cons
Good health insurance
Great workplace of team members
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  st. cair county, macomb countyNovember 8, 2013
A typical day consisted of contacting scheduling for pt confirmation and begin home care visits. I learned a lot during my years at Trinity. Many were patient care to improve their quality of life while home bound. Co-workers were easy to contact and communicate pt information. Hardest part of the job was the traveling from different counties in short amounts of time frames. The most enjoyable part was patient care.