Trinity Logistics Employee Reviews

Customer Service, Dispatcher, Load (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 20, 2017
I worked as a dispatcher and customer account manager. Days could be very fast paced and sometimes stressful. Co workers were like family. I would recommend Trinity Logistics to anyone.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Can be stressful at times
good for a single man with no kids
Driver/Installer (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJOctober 12, 2017
this type of job is full time at times and part time at others, no benefits and long hours, pay is good because you should make atleast 115 per day plus tips
Relaxed atmosphere with requirments
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Benson, MNOctober 1, 2017
Trinity Logistics is a company that provides fasteners to CNH. Though there are times when it can be stressful for the most part its a work at your own pace facility. They are continually attempting to get more business and streamline processes. The wage is to be desired however the benefit package is satisfactory.
winning culture
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DESeptember 25, 2017
Trinity is a great company to work for. They are very protective of the culture and work hard to keep a productive, engaging work place. The job that I had was challenging but rewarding. ;You work both individually and as a team. Everyone is very good at working together and trying to meet goals.
Taxing
Business Development Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 12, 2017
Typical days in the freight world were few and far inbetween. Logistics changes extremely constantly. l learned quite a bit more about the freight world and enjoyed it. My sales manager was a really good manager and entrusted each employee with the responsibility but freedom to do their jobs. The culture was interesting with most of the employees being from right around the office and long-tenured. The hardest part of the job was just the quick change of the logistics world. Enjoyable - the people and being a resource for the customers.
Pros
Good compensation; appreciation; making a difference
Cons
Cut-throat
awesome place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DESeptember 5, 2017
Very employee dedicated owner. Fair honest. Enviroment was always pleasant. enjoyed going to work everyday. Christian based company. Community envolvment
Pros
fishing trips
Its a great place to be
Third Party Logistic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEAugust 10, 2017
The environment of this place you can see the second you walk through that door. The people here make work feel like you're not coming to work. The times can be stressful, but all in all it is a great job
Hard work, yet relaxed with plenty of travel
Truck Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNAugust 8, 2017
A typical day started at about 0700 and ended around 2000 hours. Most of the day was spent driving. Me and a co worker would make about 12 to 16 deliveries during this time. I learned about truck logs and over the road protocol. We were not directly supervised, but checked in periodically to update how our routes and deliveries were going. The hardest part of the job was being away from family for days at a time. What I enjoyed about the job was the travel.
Pros
Free hotels nightly
Cons
No down time, until we actually finished, usually late at night.
Fun, challenging, and rewarding
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEAugust 8, 2017
Trinity is a Best-In-Class company with a team that truly works together as a team! Our culture stands strong that was founded in 1979 and it is one of the many unique perks of working on Team Trinity!
very good employer
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAAugust 7, 2017
this is a very extremely laid back environment. even though you have goals that need met daily it not a push push day. the management is great & very understanding.
Excellent company
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNJuly 31, 2017
Was a great company to work for. Provided great benefits and bonuses, Willing to work with all customers to make sure everyone involved was happy with the service.
Family Oriented, Honest Company, and an Awesome boss!
Office Personnel (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCJune 17, 2017
Trinity Transport has provided an opportunity that I would not have found anywhere else. From the day your employment starts they treat you like family. In this day and time, that speaks volume. It is a welcoming atmosphere and the employees are dedicated and dependable. The owner is one of the best men I know, he would give you the shirt off of his back. He takes time to talk to all employees and never fails to spread his positive attitude and joy. Trinity Transport is large enough to take on national accounts and small enough to know every employee by name. It is extremely important to me that we are able to treat everyone as a person and not a number. As office personnel we are extremely busy, wearing many different hats. The majority of my day is spent communicating with my coworkers and on our TMS system. I thoroughly enjoy working at Trinity Transport and have never felt more at home. I assure you this is the best company I have ever worked for!
Pros
Family Oriented Atmosphere, Integrity, Dependable company, Flexible, A company who cares about their employees, family owned.
Wonderful place to work
FREIGHT BROKER (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJune 2, 2017
A great group of people. Owner was amazing and cared for his employees. The family atmosphere made coming to work everyday a joy. You work hard for this company but you are equally rewarded.
Fun workplace with lots of perks
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 27, 2017
Great people to work with. Lots of training and encouragement. Only drawback is lot of pressure to grow business levels. Company has many sponsored events and is involved in several community events.
Great enviroment
Customer Sales & Account Management (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 20, 2017
Fast paced, high energy. Great place to learn the ropes of logistics and to start your career. You put in a ton of hours, and there is not much flexibility.
workplace culture
National LTL Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEMarch 17, 2017
Very family driven and understand what needs to happen to acheive the goals set out but management. All employees are willing to help to fix issues and work towards making the customers happy.
Pros
Operations team helpful
Cons
goals and profits not reachable
Fast paced and fun work environment
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 7, 2017
Trinity is a family owned organization that truly cares about the success of their employees. The face paced environment keeps you on your toes and requires people who are good at multi-tasking and exceeding customer expectations.
Great managers, great pay, but no benefits
Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 2, 2017
This has been a decent job with great pay, but there are no benefits for me or my family. The owner/boss is a wonderful,helpful,caring man that I have had the pleasure to work for and who hears my concerns then tries to help. It is a salaried job that pays me $120 a day and no more or less, even if I work 12+ hours a day. I dont have much time for my family or outside life with this job, but it does give me the money to pay for what we need. I spend most of my time in a box truck with my husband who is the driver. It has been great to work with my husband, but the job itself is very stressful. We have to deliver freight to customers and businesses and alot of it is very heavy and hard for me to lift some of it. I would say the lifting and the very long hours has been the hardest part of the job.
Pros
some freedom, great bosses, great pay
Cons
long hours, no benefits, very heavy lifting
Best transport company i have worked for
Driver (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 27, 2016
Great atmosphere. Great ppl. Great company to work for. unfortunately due to the company closing, I have started looking for other work. New Medicaid company take over has forced him to close the company.
good company
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEApril 12, 2015
trinity is a good company to work for they offer great salary and benefits and the management was really good. fun environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.