TRINITY LOGISTICS Employee Reviews in United States

Privately held logistics company providing a full range of domestic and global freight management solutions such as TL, LTL, Intermodal, Air, Ocean, W
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEApril 24, 2014
Experienced and knowledgeable Supply Chain Manager with more than 8 years of progressive responsibility. Demonstrated results in logistics, procurement, and end-to-end supply chain. Adept at developing business processes and quality assurance initiatives in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Affable communication style that lends itself well to negotiations, customer relationships, and internal team building. A goal-driven professional talented at applying analysis and metrics to identify and leverage opportunities, ensuring organizational objects are met or exceeded.
This was an excellent company to work for with advancement opportunities.
Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 4, 2014
I enjoyed daily procedures, prepairing job orders.
I learned to follow our standard operating procedures, that management laid out to make the jobs go easy.
By learning the procedures the jobs were not hard at all.
Therefore I was able to teach my co-workers the skills that I learned over the years.
Fast paced invironment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 7, 2012
The work invironment here was very very fast. Had to be quick on your decision making skills and ready to face day to day obsticles , that needed to be delt with..really enjoyed this job. I learned how to accomplish a lot in a short period of time. Managemnet was extremely helpful inmy goals as a dispatcher and was very helpful when needed to be. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the different personalities on a day day basis, they could change at any moment. On the flipside the high energy and challenges that came with the job was the best part of it, although rough at times it was fun.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
short breaks
Productive and laid back with a young boss
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJanuary 16, 2013
I go in every morning and take incoming calls on a hand held radio from our customer. We fill the product they need and take over in an 18 wheeler. I supervise 15 employees that are easy going and stay on task. There are times I wished my boss would use me to my potential and let me handle certain situations. I have learned how to observe others working as a team as oppose me doing all the work myself. The best part about my job is I don't feel like I have to force myself to get out of bed.
Pros
extended breaks and lunches every day
Cons
the warehouse has no heat or a/c. no ventilation at all
it is just ok
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAFebruary 27, 2014
It is not a place for a woman to work. It is a warehouse full of men and they act like a warehouse full of unruly men. no safe practices in place and no company policies in place or being followed. the management amkes up rules and does not make anyone follow them.
Pros
i was able to pretty much do whatever i wanted to
Cons
men that act like a bunch of teenage boys. no management
Productive and fast paced work environment.
Material handler/Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 29, 2012
A typical work day was fast paced and a productive place to work. I learned how to run their computer system and print labels for their products. I had good coworkers. i have no complaints, we helped each other as a team. There was not a hard part of the job, it was self explanatory.
Pros
steady 40+ hours.
Cons
unorganized management.
BIG Company that has steady work
Heavy Haul Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 21, 2014
Various loads to various plant locations and wind energy sites throughout the US.
Pros
great people
Cons
feel like just a number at times
On an Island
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 22, 2012
Great company, but nowhere to go. I have a tremendous amount to offer if someone would just pass me a paddle!!