Trinity Management Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very poorly run company!!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 16, 2016
Upper management does not listen to their employees. They do not promote from within they hire from outside and hire people with no knowledge of property management. District managers play favorites, get manicures etc with property mangers on company time. Most properties are understaffed for amount of work needing to be done. Won't allow any overtime even for maintenance department.
They don't care about residents as they continue to ignore issues with roaches and scorpions after repeated warnings and suggestions from employees!
Pros
Cons
Management that doesn't care!!!
Good work experience
Leasing Consultant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 21, 2015
Worked with very nice people. But at the moment it was not worst the commute. I didn't like that we didn't close the office for lunch, everyone took lunch at the same time so we ended up answering phones and getting up to talk to people while still at lunch.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
lunch in the office while the phone still rings and people come in
Fast pace, productive environment
Maintenance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 22, 2015
Trinity Management Company, Orchard Garden's Estates is 330 unit development in Roxbury Ma. I worked in the maintenance department. This was a fast pace environment where I had to think on my feet. A typical day involves fielding calls from residents requesting repairs in their apartments, dispatching these requests to the appropriate workers, and following up to ensure the work was successfully completed. I learned to manage a small staff of maintenance workers through consistent and clear communication. To solve problems quickly, on the fly, by brainstorming with colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with co-workers and clients. Each person has their perspective on various issues based on their background. This always for many creative ideas when brainstorming a solution to a problem. The most challenging part of the job in working during a snow storm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Management Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Trinity Management Company Reviews by Location