Trinity Medical Center

Trinity Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great enviroment
Biomedical Equiptment Technician (Current Employee), Birmningham, AlJune 23, 2015
It is a great place to work, everyone is very friendly and they take care of their employees to the best of their abilities.
Fun Work Environment
Ops Support (Current Employee), Birmingham,AlJune 23, 2015
Pros: free parking deck, healthcare
Cons: low raises
My typical day lasted from 8- 11 hrs and not including on-call Monday-Sunday twice a month. I do second-level IT Desktop support addressing service tickets, IT projects, maintaining PC inventory for redeployment, – more... resetting Active Directory accounts, creating groups, adding users to groups, applying permissions to users, using Dameware\Remote Desktop to assist end-users with issues, and similar desktop ops. Working with 1900+ users, 1000 computers in a hospital environment keeps me on edge learning different apps through out the departments including HR, Finance, and the Business Office. My co-workers work together sharing information, rounding, and emailing\texting regular updates for future references. I use VPN(Virtual Private Network) from home, when on-call, to resolve issues of users or problems that don't need me physically on-site. Management stays busy keeping things working and the team working together along with assisting with the scheduled relocation of the 531 bed hospital in 5 months. This move is causing me to work harder, learn more in order to man one of the two locations until the move is completed within the next 2 years and that's enjoyable. – less
A day at work at Trinity Medical Center
Insurance Service Representative (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 14, 2015
I arrive to work at 8:00 Monday - Friday ready to clock in and get my day started. I work patient accounts out of a workstation that is set up personally just for me & the accounts that I am responsible – more... for. I go through each account in my workstation (HMO, PPO, Commercial, Workers Comp, Etc.) and review the whole account & determine what needs to be done in order to get our claim processed & paid as accurately & as soon as possible. This means checking status of claims online or by calling the insurance's customer service, having codes reviewed with our medical records dept, having the status of bill type reviewed with our case managers, etc. I am also responsible for working any follow up emails sent to me by my supervisor, manager or co-workers. I am assigned to work correspondence based on my alpha split that I am responsible for. I talk to insurance companies &/or the patients to get any & all info needed to have our hospital claims processed & paid in a timely manner. – less
Workplace
Full Time Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee), Rock Island, ILApril 2, 2015
Assist physicians while collaborating with other multidisciplinary teams. New state of the art emergency room being built.
great for patients but not work friendly
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 28, 2015
Pros: taking care of patients
Cons: pay, benifits, and no advancement
i love the people and my patients but their is no room for advancement and severly under paid and managed. Great for the patients and their family but a horrible place to work.
fun workplace that had poor supervising staff
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 26, 2015
Overall I really enjoyed working there the only problem I've ever had was with the then supervisor doing contrary things in the work place.. but she's now been fired
Daily routines
Biomedical Technician III (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 3, 2015
Daily tasks of department rounds, safety inspections, database updates and customer communications along with equipment repair and preventive maintenance.
Great place to work if you give it your best
Manager Central Registration (Former Employee), Steubenville, OHMarch 1, 2015
Pros: patient friendly, fiet into my family lifestyle.
Cons: no room for advancement
I enjoyed my career with Trinity Medical Center. I only left because I wanted more opportunity. I had completed my MBA and wanted to get into a facility where there may be an opportunity to advance without going into the Patient Accounting field.
very caring place to work
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 17, 2015
all of my colleagues are very good people to work with. everyone always goes above and beyond with patient care. ive learned so much with working for this company.
It was a productive and a fun work place
PCT/CNA (Former Employee), Bettendorf, IAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: sometimes we would get free lunches. alot of the people i worked with were great
Cons: short breaks, sometimes not haveing enough help
I loved working for Trinity Medical Center. Its a great place to learn and to help a lot of people and patience. My Management team are the best, they were very understanding and always there to help in anyway they could.
Great experience collaborating with all health care disciplines to promote quality patient care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: autonomy, collaboration
Cons: challenging patient population with no nursing assistant coverage in the intensive care setting
In working in the Surgical Intensive Care unit at Trinity, I have had so many opportunities to think on my own and make decisions for patients while also having team and physician support. The environment – more... that I work in is a teaching hospital, so I am constantly able to collaborate and learn from our physicians and residents. I enjoy that the facility is large and offers state of the art healthcare technology but still small enough to know so many employees by name. Working at Trinity has given me the best experience that I believe I could have had while preparing to work in an advanced practice role. – less
Sr. HR Generalist/Interim HR Director (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 22, 2014
great place to work, great co-workers
management is great
hardest part of the job: not really hard part.
Productive and fun place to work
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 21, 2014
Pros: uniform sales and discounted lunches
Cons: working in highly infected areas
I enjoyed this job because i got a chance to help others and the opportunities for advancements were endless.
Enjoy working with my co-workers
Staff Nurse, Acute Psychiatric unit (Current Employee), BirminghamDecember 17, 2014
Enjoy the patients and people I work with. Overall, My experience has been positive.
Very Challenging
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 29, 2014
This Job is very challenging but very rewarding. Working with people and knowing that you are making a difference is so rewarding
Good benefits, great people.
RN, Flexi Pool, Surgical Unit and SICU (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 26, 2014
I enjoyed working for the company, team oriented. Great opportunities for advancement.
Unable to access the HR department by phone, E-mail or Fax to apply for positions listed on the computer.
MT (Former Employee), Birmignham, AlabamaOctober 21, 2014
Pros: ok work
Cons: hr is not efficent.
Applying for a listed position is not going through. Contacting HR is impossible to alert them to the System error.
Message reads....please contact the HR department of the company for which you are applying. – more... Please ask for assistance regarding your online application. Ask for the Taleo system administrator.
....Log a ticket with Taleo's Customer Support and follow up with you.
The applications have been sent through Indeed , Alabama State Employment, and others are all not getting through.
Interested Applicant. – less
One of the worst job experiences ever.
Patient Access (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 13, 2014
Pros: cafeteria food
Cons: management, work hours
Day at work? Get called in for people not coming to work, all times of day. Listen to a boss who did unethical things daily. Managers were not well qualified. Listened to racist, homophobic and very unethical – more... remarks daily.

What I learned? Absolutely nothing. I learned that managers here looked out only for themselves and everyone else was in line to be thrown under the next bus.

Management? Disrespectful, unethical .. I could go on.

Hardest part of job? Dealing with management and family members of HR staff that were hired on.

Most enjoyable part of job? The day I no longer worked here.

Would never advise anyone to work here. – less
Positive working environment
Internship (Former Employee), Moline, ILSeptember 11, 2014
I learned a lot while interning there and everyone I worked with were very friendly and helpful. I just wish they would've hired me on after my internship was completed.
nice place to work
Laboratory Assistant / Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits
I loved my job but I chose to move out of state. It was a great hospital I was very proud to have the opportunity to be a part of it.

1 2 3 4 5