Trinity Medical Center

Trinity Medical Center Employer Reviews

Positive working environment
Internship (Former Employee), Moline, ILSeptember 11, 2014
I learned a lot while interning there and everyone I worked with were very friendly and helpful. I just wish they would've hired me on after my internship was completed.
nice place to work
Laboratory Assistant / Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits
I loved my job but I chose to move out of state. It was a great hospital I was very proud to have the opportunity to be a part of it.
I do not work at Trinity Medical Center
customer service (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLJune 6, 2014
I work at Express Scripts. I am looking for a job at another company. I still work at Expres Scripts and it is in Tampa Florida, was looking for something closer to home. I live in Hudson Florida.
things that I encountered or had to do on a regular working day
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 5, 2014
Pros: learning different areas about healthcare
Cons: working long 12 hr shifts
assisting patients with surgery, bathing, feeding, doing paperwork, light cleaning
loved precepting in the NICU
Preceptorship (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 28, 2014
all staff in the NICU were so accepting and helpful. such a great learning experience!
Supportive and encouraging environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 27, 2014
Trinity is a great environment for nurses. Supportive of educational goals and skills development. Great coworker atmosphere, with many staying at jobs for decades.
wonderful people
Monitor Technician (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 21, 2014
Best place to work. Enjoyed being there. wonderful employees
Great Company
Staff Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 11, 2014
Pros: very organized
Cons: pay
Staffing a major issue,will not hire enough staff to help with patient care.The pay sucks with benefits.
RN (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 8, 2014
Pros: free parking, great work enviroment, educational opportunities
Cons: short breaks, short staffed on certain floors
Trinity Medical Center is a great place to work and offers a wide variety of patient care areas. There is always something going on for the employees and free CEUs are available almost weekly. My typical shift consist of 4-6 patients, and I provide bedside nursing with the assistant of PCAs. There is teamwork on every floor. For the most part, all the – more... employees there are happy with each other and managment. There are times when extreme upper manangement makes remarks that irritate the employees. The hardest part of the job is loosing patients that you get attached to, but it counteracts the best when you see a patient walk out that you didn't think would survive. – less
Great place to learn
RN (Current Employee), Trinity, FLApril 3, 2014
Everyday is different. I learn something new everyday. i have great coworkers and everybody works together as a team. My superiors are very supportive and are always teaching.
only interested in making $$ at expense of safe patient care
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaMarch 19, 2014
Pros: work with some exceptional physicians...
Cons: see my review
Extremely short staffing, resulting in increased liability to patient. Typical day at work??... clock in and hit the floor running. No lunch break. No bathroom breaks. Attempts to foster a teamwork atmosphere shot down by gossips and cliques. Management is a joke...Nursing may eat their young...but they stab their old in the back....
I love people so I absolutely loved my job, always laughing and always in a positive mood.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: patients, working in the public and the experience
Cons: hostile work environment
The management was horrible! I started off working in the ER and was promoted to a Surgery Scheduler. I was bullied for four months and in my supervisor's office everyday crying. I have never had anyone not like me. The bullied continued to cuss me , put her finger in my face and talk down to me. My supervisor said that she would handle it but never – more... did. That's why I could no longer stay there. I went up the chain of command and ended up in Human Resources. They refused to move me out of that department. I learned that people do not always do the right thing. I did get a lot of experience working there and for that, I am grateful! – less
great learning environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: only have to work 3 days a week, great place for advancement
Cons: 12 hr shifts, if single parent hard to find daycares to accomdate your needs
take vitals, charting, bathing, feeding, prep for surgeries. I learned how to deal with family members in difficult situations, getting people ready for surgeries and taking care of them afterwards. Management was great everybody knew their job so management just had to oversee that everything is running smoothly. Co workers were great and I loved to – more... work with them. Hardest part of job is when you lose a patient that you become close too. Most enjoyable part of job seeing my patients face or they tell me job well done. – less
comfortable enviroment
Communication Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 12, 2014
trinity was okay. It was great for having a second job. The management was fair. They really didn't implement the room for growth. pay was unsatisfactory, I learned the value of relationships, my coworkers were fair, some better than others, I made lifetime friendships there. the most enjoyable part was 7 on 7 off.
A nice workplace with equal opportunities for all workers.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Steubenville, OHJanuary 26, 2014
a typical day at work was very busy most of the time, i learned how to deal with many types of people,the management at times was difficult there where a lot of changes over the years i worked, the hardest part of my job was dealing with all of the different types of personalities that come from the work place when you work in such close proximity of – more... one another and everyone having their own way of doing things and the best part of the job was meeting and helping all different kind of people it may be talking with them or answering questions or just being there for them when they are alone and scared. – less
I am a Finance Assistant.
Finance Assistant (Current Employee), Rock Island, ILJanuary 11, 2014
I create new vendors in our database which requires calling the vendor for a W-9 form. I run three websites on the new vendor and then enter their information in the database.

I do invoicing on Peachtree software and post checks for one of the companies.

I learned Outlook and Excel and have taken extra classes from Spindustry to expand my knowledge.

I – more... work closely with 4 employees.

I don't feel I have a "hardest" part of the job as I always have assistance from my manager or senior accountants.

I enjoy meeting new people. – less
Its was great place to work..great hours...nice doctors...not so great leadership
Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: flex. hours
Cons: healtcare...not enough positive leadership
I loved the working for TRINITY Hospital....not eoungh leadership...I didn't mind working out of my job description...just its was unstable in that department...Everybody did what they wanted to do....no rules that was equal.
very intense but rewarding
Surgical Intensive Care Nurse (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 2, 2014
Trinity Medical Center has a variety of serviced availableto help the surrounding community.
Trinity Medical Group
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy tech (Former Employee), FloridaDecember 31, 2013
very busy
multiple blood draws
management MIA
friendly co-workers
minimal pay
fast moving days
productive and fun place to work
OR nurse (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 23, 2013
Pros: good managment
Cons: long hours
Getting the remainder of the OR's schedule finished, making staff assignments for the next day, and finalizing schedule for the next day. Working on payroll as well as making call schedules. Scrubbing and Circulating a variety of cases to help when staff census was down

1 2 3 4