Trinity Property Consultants

Trinity Property Consultants Employee Reviews

Trinity Property Consultants
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 25, 2017
Great company to work for. Pays competitively and offers paid training and clothing expense. The only thing I found negative was the constant classes that needed to be taken or you lost your commission. The classes had to be taken at work and there wasn't always time.
Great team plenty of advancement
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Wonderful team building, great people to work with and a ton of fun. Company has great learning opportunities. Would love another opportunity to work with them.
Pleasant work enviroment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
Maintain the property grounds open and close the pool area. I did clean ups and move in on the apartments. I also did repairs on work orders.
I enjoyed working for this company.
Productive and Learned A lot
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WANovember 18, 2016
Had fun and enjoyed working there at the Harrison property in Lakewood.Too bad I too move up north. I had a great mentor/boss/friend. Everyone always looked out for each other. We were like a family.
Pros
Everyone including corporate were very nice, lots of bonus
Cons
None, I enjoyed it
Salary is good but, training and corporate office employees very rude and condesending
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 13, 2016
Salary is good however, the training is provided via computer webinars and online course work. Employees are required to complete training courses in an unrealistic time frame. Most employees never get them completed in time.
Pros
Commission
Cons
lack of training time
Transitioning
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORNovember 7, 2016
trinity was a great company to work for. They gave uniform allowance every six months. The pay was very competitive. There was a lot of paid schooling to make sure that every employee was good at what we did.
Pros
Uniform allowance, Pay rate, Bonuses.
Cons
in transition. They seem to be buying Apartments to flip them.
Good Benefits
Leasing Consultant/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 13, 2016
This company taught me a lot about the industry and provided me with essential skills related to property management. The work life balance was decent, but the management was poor and did not care to develop their employees.
Productive and Friendly work environment
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CA 92660August 25, 2016
Checking emails and answering phone calls regularly. Data entry and processing check payments. Maintaining an organized work environment.
Nice Place To Start
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pacifica, CAJuly 26, 2016
I enjoy my time at Trinity. Its a great start!

Typical work day was semi stressful but a good balance of fun (depending on who I was working with).
I learned a lot about fair housing laws and property management in general.
My co-workers were great. I enjoyed working with a diverse group.
The hardest part of my job was probably feeling unappreciated.
The most enjoyable part was making friends with my co-workers and meeting new people through this employment.
The best!!!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 31, 2016
Trinity is truly a supportive and amazing company to work with. A very caring company with great training. You can only succeed with Trinity!
Not A Good Company
COMMUNITY ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  ArizonaMay 24, 2016
Trinity Property Consultants is not a company I would recommend o work for. they do not appreciate or value their employees.
not very consistent
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2016
Can be great, but not consistent. New regional is a joke, bring BC back she was amazing. Stop breaking policy, that's why certain properties are going down faster and faster.
Keep looking.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 21, 2016
As another review stated, I was excited to work for this company from the interview. I started, and immediately the office drama started. From lies being told from co workers to management not stepping in when needed to put and end to it, this place was horrible. No proper formal training was given, and no clear instructions or details were given for basic tasks that needed some guidance. Management would dicuss other applicants and interviewees openly within ear reach of lower level employees, and allowed staff to bad mouth former employees for hours.

It always seemed that questions were an inconvenience.
Pros
None.
Cons
Drama, lack of REAL leadership and guidance.
Horrible company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 3, 2015
Do yourself a favor and look else where for employment.

From my interview I was excited to be a part of this company. The manager seemed nice, up- beat and professional. Once I started it was a different story.

The assistant gave me a very hard time, working in that office was challenging because it was only three of us and the property manager was pretty hands off when it came to doing any real work. She always came in early and left late, instead of dealing with residents with big issues she would leave it up to me or sometimes the assistant. I did not have very much experience as a leasing agent, only some temp work here or there. It was overwhelming to say the least. This particular company seems to be a flip property, buying old run down apartment communities, fixing them up and re- selling. That's good but you are dealing with a low end client, bad neighborhoods and when you have a manager that puts her work off on you it makes doing your job difficult. This company needs to consider hiring a better regional manager, area manager, property managers its like high school. Whoever's popular at the time gets a promotion. Its not based on work ethics. You will not be compensated for any over time, the bonuses are not all that and the caliber of residents are pretty much people that frequent Wal-mart and we know who shops at those places and how their customer service is.

The only thing I took away from this company is that after working with a lazy manager, I know how to treat my staff.

Because this manager was lazy and put her work off on me, I learned important
  more... things that managers do like posting rent, invoicing, billing, budgets etc. I went to another company and was able to use these skills and now i' m managing a property for a company that prides it's self on customer service and resident relations.  less
Pros
Cons
Will not pay any over time but will require you to be at work over your 40 hours. Managers are lazy.
Great management Company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 15, 2015
I have learned that no matter the situation, or how unsteady your job is, you always have to try your best.

The corporate office personnel is always available within 24 hours, to answer any questions.

great training provided.
Best Company Ever
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CaliforniaOctober 15, 2015
Trinity is the best company that I have ever worked for. They are very caring and compssionate for the employees and lots of room for advancement. Was previously employed with them for 7 years.
Pros
Great Leadership
Great Company , great people to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 4, 2015
I love the company, its like a big family. Summer Falla is my Regional and she is awesome, I have never had a best boss. Dave Seiler, is our Vice President, and he is great. I learn a lot from them, and they give you the tools to suceed at your job. I love my onsite team. I am grateful for the experience of working here, they also take us to Vegas once a year (Property Mangers only) .
Pros
Great Place to work
Cons
Nothing wrong, I am just looking for a bigger property to manage ;)
Why all the complaining?
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee FLJune 5, 2015
I currently work for TPC and I have not experienced what these reviews state. If you do your job you will be taken care of. Great benefits and financial awards for a job well done. Yes the work load is heavy, but it can be done. No need to point figures and blame others. Accept your responsibility and do your job. My RM and my Sr. RM are always accessible. There has not been 1 issue of them never responding to me. Managers are hired to perform. If you can't handle your property then you do not need to be in management. Yes the hours are long and sometimes interfere in family time but that is a part of the job. Especially at a student property. There is always someone an email or call away to help you. They provide all the training necessary to complete your requirements. So for all these negative reviews to be posted makes me wonder what these people actually did. Quit blaming the company and take responsibility for your own actions. I have enjoyed working for TPC and look forward to learning and growing with them.
Pros
Pay, support, bonuses, structure, training, unity
Cons
Really can't think of any..I honestly love my job and my company
Great Company
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for Trinity the past three years. It is a really great place to learn! The company is constantly growing.
Property Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work will be checking emails, having a five minute pop up meeting with the office staff and then maintenance. Walk all of the ready and move out units. Write all the reports required for each day, answer all the emails from corporate, residents and vendors as it comes.
The hardest part of the job is not have a accountable corporate personnel to work with us in a friendly manner, lots of broken promisses from corporate personnells, and not be able to have control over the property.
Pros
Free Uniforms
Cons
No breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Property Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

Trinity Property Consultants Reviews by Location