Trinity Property Consultants Employee Reviews

Horrible! Don't even waste your time! Regional is a devil! Upper management sucks!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 2, 2014
You would do better by looking elsewhere! This company is not the one if your looking to be settled or stable! No way no how! I never met anyone who was happy there! Since leaving, so so so many left behind me! Tell you what their plans are and expect you to carry out but you have no tools, no money, no definite schedule or plan to complete, so disorganized, JUST a train wreck, lawsuit waiting to happen and IF you call upon your regional or area manager, no return calls, don't respond to your email, etc. The corp office doesn't have a clue what regionals are doing or how they treat people and could even care less for that matter! Their properties are not all of that, operations are not all that, upper management is horrible, it's hard to work for a company who expects so much but yet doesn't give you what you need to complete, don't you dare ask anyone at corp (supposed to be support, etc) because you will be destroyed! I have never ever seen anything like these people! So unprofessional! Don't get me started on how they treat the residents and the deplorable conditions their living in because they drag their feet on everything! If they cared about the residents they would pull the trigger & hurry up & get stuff done! Worst mistake of my entire life! Total waste of time! If you try to speak to anyone above you are shunned and nothing but nothing is still accomplished! Just to get 1 simple task or request is like pulling teeth! If your a job hopper YES this is the one, IF your looking for somewhere to stay, stable then NO don't you dare! They have some really great people such  more... as managers, asst. managers, leasing and maintenance that they do not deserve and trust me they are TRYING to get out and find new jobs as well, poor things! You know how hard it is looking for a new job when your there 10 hours a day and can't get away for 5 minutes! There is plenty of lawsuits on this table, someone will wise up and pursue it! Promise you, just a waste of your time! Just pitiful! Poor excuse of an employer! They are not looking for valued employees, they are looking for idiots who will be their puppets! They run false ads almost everyday hiring here hiring there, when a company goes through that many RUN!!!!!!
Money is good but hey wouldn't you rather be HAPPY???
Come on people! Get it together! You don't want to work with a bunch of unhappy people sheez! I felt as if I stayed with them I was going to go to jail OMG and I am NOT a criminal!
Run for the border I say I say! Fast! Do not care about YOU or the Residents!!! Very money driven, not employee or resident driven whatsoever! Promise you that!
Poor things who are still there working! Boooooooooo! Still working there because they don't have anything else to go to YET!

What a JOKE Trinity Property Consultans are!
Noooooooooo LIE! You will see!
Pros
pay only! nothing else! as an employee who resigned and never reprimanded! ever!
Cons
you name it! the way upper management (regional & corporate) treats people! excessive retaliation, poor poor poor
Company that had potential
Maintneance Tech (Former Employee) –  Everett, LynwoodOctober 5, 2013
L&I violations, Environment pollution, Health Hazards, Blind management, Challenging your morals, corruption, friends hiring on friends regardless of criminal background, DEA busts, threatening your job if you chose not to put yourself on bad equipment Regional manager cant keep a schedule to save life, I was in an on the job vehicular accident which they attempted to fire me for poor shop inventory management, Employee drug use, etc. These are all things that happened through a two year period. Some on a daily basis others once or twice. The locations I worked at are what they are.

These are my personal experiences with this company over two years of working for them. Documentation of these issues is listed in many reviews online. They have the potential to change like anything else. What you experience may be different, this is what I went through.

POSITIVE THINGS
Benefits were not bad at all
On site rent discount- WATCH AUM billing as some months I had to pay others I didn't.
Good employees scattered about
HR can be emailed relatively easy
Christmas Bonus 50$ part time 100$ full time- management gets more.
Vegas trips for management
They will teach you what not to do as to help better yourself for elsewhere.
Pros
benifits
Cons
managment, health hazards, corruption
Why all the complaining?
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee FLJune 5, 2015
I currently work for TPC and I have not experienced what these reviews state. If you do your job you will be taken care of. Great benefits and financial awards for a job well done. Yes the work load is heavy, but it can be done. No need to point figures and blame others. Accept your responsibility and do your job. My RM and my Sr. RM are always accessible. There has not been 1 issue of them never responding to me. Managers are hired to perform. If you can't handle your property then you do not need to be in management. Yes the hours are long and sometimes interfere in family time but that is a part of the job. Especially at a student property. There is always someone an email or call away to help you. They provide all the training necessary to complete your requirements. So for all these negative reviews to be posted makes me wonder what these people actually did. Quit blaming the company and take responsibility for your own actions. I have enjoyed working for TPC and look forward to learning and growing with them.
Pros
Pay, support, bonuses, structure, training, unity
Cons
Really can't think of any..I honestly love my job and my company
Productive and friendly company to work for
Multi-Site Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Gresham, ORFebruary 3, 2013
Managed two properties with a team totaling eleven engaged in property management operations for residential communities and in ensuring long-term profitability. Hire, recruit, and develop staff with the goal of ensuring excellent service, business orientation, and internal promote-ability. Mentor and train managers and assistant managers in budgeting, property accounting, workforce management, leasing, and proper display of a property. Prepare all required reports, on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Insure that all reports are accurate and submitted within the appropriate time frames. Responsible to prepare or ensure preparation correct for all property accounting including annual budgets. Directly responsible for every aspect of the communities included but not limited to legal matters, resident issues, advertising, resident retention, ensuring policies, philosophies & goals were met. Responsible for all corporate, owner and investor tours as well as meet and exceed objectives of Regional Manager.
Pros
great employees
Cons
typical week requires about 10 hours of over time
Would be a great company if the right people were in place
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  dallas txApril 11, 2014
This company has potential but I am afraid that the owners/investors or even senior management is not aware of the way their regionals speak to their managers. They are very rude and put to much pressure on you for the pay. My direct regional talks to me and my staff as if she does not appreciate the job that we have done with maintaining the property. She tries to take full credit for systems that my team and I have put together that helps the property move forward. Unfortunately this is not a career for me, I came in with the thought of staying with the company for years but I have since then started seeking employment elsewhere.
Pros
co workers
Cons
poor senior manangement
Loyal, trust worthy, fun, and i love to work hard.
Leasing Specialist/assistant (Former Employee) –  Solage Santa Ana CA 92706October 10, 2014
I worked at Solage Apartment Homes in Santa Ana. I loved getting along with all my co-workers and our residents were the best. We would plan out resident events monthly. It was a busy office. The day i will never forget is when i moved in a resident and while doing the walk through his dogged jumped out of the truck was running towards the street. We ran to try to catch him. Finally we caught him and continued our walk through. We finally finished and went back to office and gave the resident move in packet and his doggy a treat. The resident was satisfied with everything and excited. Making residents happy is my goal.
Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gresham, ORNovember 24, 2014
Responsibilities
Opening of the office- making coffee, creating balloon display's for marketing, preparing model apartments for showings.
Creating appointments for prospects, answering phones, tours of the community, leasing apartments, processing applications and background checks.
Moving in new residents, apartment inspections
Closing procedures- locking up prospect/resident files, lock up the office.
Accomplishments
I have gained much greater customer service, sales experience, and greater office skills, computer skills, and creating a great customer base. I accomplished helping others find a new place to call home.
Skills Used
Pros
being able to live on site
Great Company , great people to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 4, 2015
I love the company, its like a big family. Summer Falla is my Regional and she is awesome, I have never had a best boss. Dave Seiler, is our Vice President, and he is great. I learn a lot from them, and they give you the tools to suceed at your job. I love my onsite team. I am grateful for the experience of working here, they also take us to Vegas once a year (Property Mangers only) .
Pros
Great Place to work
Cons
Nothing wrong, I am just looking for a bigger property to manage ;)
Property Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 5, 2015
A typical day at work will be checking emails, having a five minute pop up meeting with the office staff and then maintenance. Walk all of the ready and move out units. Write all the reports required for each day, answer all the emails from corporate, residents and vendors as it comes.
The hardest part of the job is not have a accountable corporate personnel to work with us in a friendly manner, lots of broken promisses from corporate personnells, and not be able to have control over the property.
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
no breaks
Great management Company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 15, 2015
I have learned that no matter the situation, or how unsteady your job is, you always have to try your best.

The corporate office personnel is always available within 24 hours, to answer any questions.

great training provided.
Best Company Ever
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CaliforniaOctober 15, 2015
Trinity is the best company that I have ever worked for. They are very caring and compssionate for the employees and lots of room for advancement. Was previously employed with them for 7 years.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cut Throat Industry
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  League City, TXOctober 13, 2014
This was a great company just bad management. Working for this company was good just the management did not train or help you when you needed it.
Pros
loved my residents
Cons
management
Fun place to work
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 5, 2014
It s friendly fun place to work. However there are many complaints calls about property and regional managers not reaching back to the tenant quickly
Great Company
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for Trinity the past three years. It is a really great place to learn! The company is constantly growing.
Great Environment to further your career
Director of Maintenance, Safety and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasAugust 1, 2013
Challenging,great people to work with, All management respect for staff.
Pros
great environment and pay
Respectful management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 5, 2013
Great company, but again, job security wasn't there.
Felt respected by management, which is always a big deal.
Fun, productive and great benefits
Leasing Consultant-The Domain/Conifer Crossing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2013
Great people and great benefits
Good compensation plus job security
Good Company
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 20, 2012
Great place to work and great employees with great benefits.
Pros
team oriented