Trinity Property Consultants Employee Reviews

Management did not care about Employees.
Transportation/Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 23, 2017
High stress place to work no team work. Learned how to survive from being fired. Communication non existent with management. Stressful work environment. The best part of the job was the co-workers. Management did not care about employees.
Poor Upper Managerment
PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALSeptember 27, 2017
The overall company is probably fairly good to work for. I believe Upper Management leaves a lot to be desired. High employee turn-over. Honesty about your position can be inflated when hired and you end of doing the majority of the work while someone else gets the pay and bonuses.
Pros
Really good training
Cons
No job security, upper management deceitful, felt very used
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 19, 2017
You work a standard 8 hour day on the average. After I left this company I learned that not all managements empower their employees. Upper Management has the best interest in their employees. Most enjoyable part of my job was the team.The hardest part was the sense of job security.
Pros
Cons
Job Security
Trinity Property Consultants
Property Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 13, 2017
Trinity Property Consultants was an amazing place to begin my working career in the property management field. During my time, I saw almost all aspects to what goes into how a property is managed. I began with one job, and every other week I changed to the next job on the chain. I began with the maintenance tech guys, and ended with the corporate offices out in Las Vegas, Nevada. As a college student, this was the best fit for me to understand what goes into the development, and management of a property in just a short window of time.
Pros
Great work experience, balanced work schedule, amazing staff who cares
Cons
I began during the turnover period, under staffed at times
Great company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2017
I worked for Trinity Property Consultants in Austin Texas. This was the best property management company I have ever worked for. I also worked for the best property manager.
Pros
Company Values
Cons
Long Hours
Stressful. Upper management doesn't seem to care about their employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 31, 2017
Stressful. To much of a work load doing multiple jobs and not getting paid a fair amount for doing multiple job titles.The company didn't care about the residents or the employees.
Local
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oregon City, ORAugust 28, 2017
The property I worked at was within 5 miles from home. The manager was great to work with. The rehab project manager was stealing from the company, however while proving it, I was black listed with upper management.
Awsome Comany!
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXAugust 17, 2017
Anybody who worked for them can tell you that it is a great company to work for, they hire the best managers and regionals. They have great benefit packages.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Sold the property :(
I enjoyed my time
Leasing consultant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2017
I can honestly say that I enjoyed working for this company especially after seeing what other companies are all about. Trinity offered job placement for anyone who was moving, competitive wage, benefits and compensation. Very diverse company which offers great ways to learn about culture and people, also they make sure that you are very well trained and educated on all areas that needed.
Good company
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 26, 2017
Good company overall, only lacking in organization and proper training. Made advancements quickly. But unfortunately they are not a career company. They buy, fix, and sale.
Pros
Free apartment for management
Cons
Organization
Great People
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMarch 14, 2017
Great place to work, everyone is super friendly and helpful. Training is constantly on-going and very easy to access at your own pace. Great place for self starters
Property Management with a goal.
Leasing Director (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 8, 2017
You need to be self sufficient, and trust in your experience. The goal of any property management company is to make money, and Trinity is no different.
Trinity Property Consultants
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 25, 2017
Great company to work for. Pays competitively and offers paid training and clothing expense. The only thing I found negative was the constant classes that needed to be taken or you lost your commission. The classes had to be taken at work and there wasn't always time.
Great Place to work
National Design Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJanuary 20, 2017
Very innovative company. Latitude given for design. Budgets low for projects when a major renovation is desired. Extensive travel. Bonuses are nice.
Pros
free latitude for design
Cons
salary
Great team plenty of advancement
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Wonderful team building, great people to work with and a ton of fun. Company has great learning opportunities. Would love another opportunity to work with them.
Pleasant work enviroment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
Maintain the property grounds open and close the pool area. I did clean ups and move in on the apartments. I also did repairs on work orders.
I enjoyed working for this company.
Productive and Learned A lot
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WANovember 18, 2016
Had fun and enjoyed working there at the Harrison property in Lakewood.Too bad I too move up north. I had a great mentor/boss/friend. Everyone always looked out for each other. We were like a family.
Pros
Everyone including corporate were very nice, lots of bonus
Cons
None, I enjoyed it
Salary is good but, training and corporate office employees very rude and condesending
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 13, 2016
Salary is good however, the training is provided via computer webinars and online course work. Employees are required to complete training courses in an unrealistic time frame. Most employees never get them completed in time.
Pros
Commission
Cons
lack of training time
Transitioning
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORNovember 7, 2016
trinity was a great company to work for. They gave uniform allowance every six months. The pay was very competitive. There was a lot of paid schooling to make sure that every employee was good at what we did.
Pros
Uniform allowance, Pay rate, Bonuses.
Cons
in transition. They seem to be buying Apartments to flip them.
Good Benefits
Leasing Consultant/ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 13, 2016
This company taught me a lot about the industry and provided me with essential skills related to property management. The work life balance was decent, but the management was poor and did not care to develop their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Property Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.