Trinity Services Group is an industry pioneer in the management and delivery of customized food, commissary, laundry and vending services to correctional facilities on a national level. We are currently seeking a Purchasing Card Administrator to work at our corporate office located in Oldsmar, FL.
The Purchasing Card Administrator is responsible for managing the purchasing card program including set up and management of the P-Card system, providing support to cardholders, P-Card reports, all purchase card processes and maintaining the approval hierarchy.
- Matching 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Advocacy and Outreach Program
- Life Assistance Program
Key Position Responsibilities
- Setup new purchase card accounts, provide a high level of customer service and analyze purchase card expenditures.
- Provides monthly reports at the executive level and cardholder manager level, including summarizing spending trends, monthly activity, etc.
- Maintain and oversee all purchase card processes and maintain the approval hierarchy
- Ability to develop ad-hoc reporting within the Works reporting tool which provides the necessary analytics pertaining to spend activity and potential areas of development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially via telephone and in writing
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP general ledger and accounting processes
- Ability to respond in a professional manner to all inquiries, providing the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying potential problems, and recommending and implementing
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other applications as required
- Bachelor or Associate degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least five (5) years’ accounts payable work experience
- Strong understanding of corporate card programs and processes
- Experience with an online credit card management system, such as the Bank of America Works platform
- Knowledge of accounts payables procedures
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced organization
purchasing card administrator, corporate card, commercial card, p-card, card manager, accounts payable