Trinity Staffing Group

Trinity Staffing Group Employer Reviews

This is a TEMP company, with great opportunities.
Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 30, 2014
Pros: will get you employment, and continue to partner with you.
Cons: temp jobs, must bounce until you find that glass slipper...
First of all, you cannot review specific jobs here. Trinity staffing is a temp staffing agency period. This review is for Trinity staffing not for the job that they place you in. They are paid by these companies to find employees for their specific jobs. Let's review the company Trinity staffing as a Trinity employee, or a Trinity client. Each and every – more... job that Trinity places you in, will have different pros and cons. Don't review that your job gave you free lunches as a pro, what was the pro or con for Trinity staffing and/or THEIR services? Some jobs are great, and some are not going to be a fit for you. Keep trying, you will find a good job eventually. I had a negative and positive, then eventually a great experience with Trinity staffing. They got me a temp job, I worked my butt off and was responsible. It turned into a full-time job, that changed the course of my career and life. My representative was nice, but again they are paid by the jobs they can fill. They will be courteous and help you, but remember this is a staffing agency...temp and temp to hire. Let's review Trinity staffing for the fact that they can get you a job, And for their services. Each individual employer they assign you to will vary, and they have no control over that employers requirements, or what perks they give you.
Trinity overall is a good company. I think that yes, the staff needs to be friendlier, and pay definitely needs to be strictly monitored between Trinity and Client employers... You don't mess with peoples pay... we need it! – less
This was a temporary job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
temporary job no benefits no nothing but I meet really good people what I learn more a good management who help works on anything. I don't found this job hard because I been doing this years all ready.
just a job
Janitor (Current Employee), Seguin, TXOctober 14, 2013
at this point in time, Trinity has no advancement opportunities while working in the Janitorial staff. Pay is at mean!
Ok company, not very communicative.
Administrative Assistant - Temp Position (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 4, 2013
Pros: weekly pay checks
Cons: no benefits, no leave, no respect
This company is a temp job company. For the work that they do, some of the employees are a little too stuck-up. They will give you work, but when a job ends and they have to come escort you off of job site, they treat you like your the worst criminal in the world. I never felt like I was respected. I never felt l like they communicated enough with me.
very productive work enviroment.
Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 16, 2013
Pros: i was able to learn alot on the job at different sites i was placed at.
Cons: alot of the positions were not permanent.
Typical day was M-F 8-5
80hrs a pay period
Had awesome management
Most enjoyable part of my job was working with the patients
good hard work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), milwaukee wiApril 30, 2013
Pros: liked the job
Cons: wish assignement was longer
sand blasting metals running over-head chrane...learned a lot and handled safety areas in good control
Why not to work here.
Dock worker (Former Employee), Dunmore, PAApril 18, 2013
Pros: quick to hire.
Cons: payroll
You would be lucky to get paid if they had your pay in there account.
Very fast pace but no one going any where
General Contractor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: steady work
Cons: always an issue with pay.
Not wortk your time unless you are just looking to get out of the house.
Set me up with a job right away
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Brookfield,WIOctober 29, 2012
Pros: we did get free lunches everyday.
Cons: the cons were not having a health insurance policy, and a stable place to be everyday.
Trinity Staffing Group was a good group. My typical day at work was doing the clinical setting as a Medical Laboratory Technician. The co-workers were a little harsh with you though at the site you went on because they knew you were coming in with a higher pay and you didn't know for sure if you were going to stay with this job for long. I did learn – more... how not to cause any conflict and try to just listen to what they where going threw. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. – less
Agent at Staffing group was friendly and helpful
Assistant to Marketing Director (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 13, 2012
Pros: ok between jobs
Cons: does not pay enough, no benefits
At location: Worked in a remote container office, no contact to staff during the day, but was helpful to begin with, no chance to get hired
Review
Phone Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: 1 hour lunch brakes
Cons: rude and hostile callers
A Typical Day really varies.I mean I work as a Phone Operator at a Neighborhood Health Clinic,so a typical day for me would be handling about 50-100 calls a Day.Some of the people that call the Dr.Office are patients or,other Health providers and maybe 1 or 2 personal calls.
The company just sent me to a warehouse where there wasn't any chance of advancement.
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Westampton, NJDecember 20, 2011
This company didn't care about me. They just put me at a job and forgot about me. They even was paying me least than all the other employees working there.