Trinity Staffing Group Employee Reviews in United States

Workable, understanding members
MEDICAL CODING ANALYST (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2016
Good staffing agency. Also has worked for me, always understanding when I have issues with company. Flexible with hours.
Very caring management that took the employees concerns seriously
Slicing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2016
Was a very safe and productive environment that had valuable employees that cared about the safety of one another, also their was many opportunities to move up in the company. Managers made sure that production ran as smoothly as possible, and that every worker was well looked after in the fast paced environment. It was a pleasure to work with a well groomed group of people that did not mind to help one another when things went wrong. The hardest part of the job is when production had stopped due to a machine error and had to get home later than expected.
Pros
Five pounds of meat every friday
Cons
Short lunch
temp agaency
Porter/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2016
they rarely have work. they rush you off the phone. other companies love when we do work for them. i need a stable job stable income
great place to move up and to advance in workplace
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXMarch 9, 2016
they training you in what you want to advance on and in 3 or 6 months are with company its a great place to work also great benfits
Rewarding
CLEANER (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2016
Cleaning bathrooms and emptying toilets. Patrolling the Lincoln financial field to clean up trash, while assisting guests.
wonderful place to work
Warehouse Worker / Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2015
Trinity is one of the best temp agency i`ve worked for. They are fair and will go the extra mile to find you work. They treat you with respect and dignaty
this was a temp job
Warehouse /Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2015
I like working here I was at all the concerts an we also did housekeeping and warehouse work it was fun an fast pace I never got fired but we did get the layed off never check back bc I had a baby.
Pros
concerts we worked cleaning up
Cons
warehouse work go by slow
a job where you can work and whatch the Eagles at the same time
Housekeeping Cleaner/Cater (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 26, 2015
The benefits from working for Trinity Staffing is the experience you get from meeting new people, working at many places and traveling.
Pros
temperory work place to keep me in shape as i look for a job
Cons
Temperory work
Production Temp Service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXSeptember 24, 2015
Work in any area of the plant to get production out. There are many areas you can work in and you will be given assignments by main company.
Pros
garenteed work
Cons
lots of people there
productive and good environment with excellent co-workers
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2015
Splended work place with supportive team such as the co-workers. Very lenient with schedule. Also very understanding if employee was to have to call out for any reason. Sometimes there were confusion on hours but at the end of the day everything would work out for the best.
Easy, but Repetitive
Autonomous (Current Employee) –  Seguin, TXMarch 5, 2015
Fast paced 12 hour job. Easy, but very repetitive. Management is always happy to answer any questions you have. The hardest part of the job is finding something to do if the machines aren't running. The best part of the job is that you have every other weekend off as well as some days during the week.
Pros
every other weekend off
Cons
no benefits
a productive and enjoyable work enviorment
cleaning crew/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 3, 2014
I enjoy working here becuase the people are very friendly and everyone lends a helping hand when needed.
Pros
making new friends, learning new things, experiencing different enviorments.
Cons
rude customers
Good temp job
Fork Truck Driver/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cudahy, WISeptember 24, 2014
Working with co-works and getting the projects completed for the day.
It takes team work and communication to get the job done right.
Management needs to have communication and a good relationship with employees.
Co-workers are key to a good team environment.
When there is not clear direction for the company.
Working with co-works and management to see direction the company is going and what needs to get done to grow and enhance the company.
This is a TEMP company, with great opportunities.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 30, 2014
First of all, you cannot review specific jobs here. Trinity staffing is a temp staffing agency period. This review is for Trinity staffing not for the job that they place you in. They are paid by these companies to find employees for their specific jobs. Let's review the company Trinity staffing as a Trinity employee, or a Trinity client. Each and every job that Trinity places you in, will have different pros and cons. Don't review that your job gave you free lunches as a pro, what was the pro or con for Trinity staffing and/or THEIR services? Some jobs are great, and some are not going to be a fit for you. Keep trying, you will find a good job eventually. I had a negative and positive, then eventually a great experience with Trinity staffing. They got me a temp job, I worked my butt off and was responsible. It turned into a full-time job, that changed the course of my career and life. My representative was nice, but again they are paid by the jobs they can fill. They will be courteous and help you, but remember this is a staffing agency...temp and temp to hire. Let's review Trinity staffing for the fact that they can get you a job, And for their services. Each individual employer they assign you to will vary, and they have no control over that employers requirements, or what perks they give you.
Trinity overall is a good company. I think that yes, the staff needs to be friendlier, and pay definitely needs to be strictly monitored between Trinity and Client employers... You don't mess with peoples pay... we need it!
Pros
will get you employment, and continue to partner with you.
Cons
temp jobs, must bounce until you find that glass slipper...
This was a temporary job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 28, 2014
temporary job no benefits no nothing but I meet really good people what I learn more a good management who help works on anything. I don't found this job hard because I been doing this years all ready.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
just a job
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Seguin, TXOctober 14, 2013
at this point in time, Trinity has no advancement opportunities while working in the Janitorial staff. Pay is at mean!
Ok company, not very communicative.
Administrative Assistant - Temp Position (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 4, 2013
This company is a temp job company. For the work that they do, some of the employees are a little too stuck-up. They will give you work, but when a job ends and they have to come escort you off of job site, they treat you like your the worst criminal in the world. I never felt like I was respected. I never felt l like they communicated enough with me.
Pros
weekly pay checks
Cons
no benefits, no leave, no respect
very productive work enviroment.
Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 16, 2013
Typical day was M-F 8-5
80hrs a pay period
Had awesome management
Most enjoyable part of my job was working with the patients
Pros
i was able to learn alot on the job at different sites i was placed at.
Cons
alot of the positions were not permanent.
good hard work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  milwaukee wiApril 30, 2013
sand blasting metals running over-head chrane...learned a lot and handled safety areas in good control
Pros
liked the job
Cons
wish assignement was longer
Why not to work here.
Dock worker (Former Employee) –  Dunmore, PAApril 18, 2013
You would be lucky to get paid if they had your pay in there account.
Pros
quick to hire.
Cons
payroll

2.6