Trinity Technology Group Employee Reviews

Hectic and fast paced Airport
TRANSPORTATION SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLSeptember 18, 2015
From start to finish, it was a hands on, all hands on deck atmosphere. Focus is key for security. I learned so much in this job; worked with all different kinds of people. Taught me about security and what is happening in our world;that the threats are very real.
Decent pay but not worth the scheduling and the hiring process takes months.
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 2, 2015
Starting pay for this position is decent but pay increases are few and far between at about 1%. They are never fully staffed at this location due to high turnover which has a lot to do with the scheduling. With only about 25-35 employees at the Sioux Falls site there is zero room for flexible schedules thats seniority based with only 1 person per shift having sat and sun off, 1 person having fri sat off and so forth which basically means you will Indefinatly work sat and sun every week as part of your schedule. They have 2 shifts with only a select few that work hours in between. Otherwise you start at 4-430am off about 1230 or start 12-1230 and work until the last plane leaves which on average runs between 7-930pm unless there's a late flight then you stay until all planes have departed meaning it's possible you will work until midnight. The benefits are also costly so I would not recommend this company unless schedules, lack of advancement opportunity, and poor benefits are things you aren't concerned with or worth the 14.85 an hr.
Pros
Times goes fast when busy
Cons
No weekends off, limited shift variety, pay raises rare
Trinity Technology
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 22, 2015
Dynamic company. Great culture! Great Team, Great benefits. Growing! The most enjoyable part of my job is the knowing that I will be challenged.
Pros
Environment.
Cons
-0-
rewarding work place
Administrative Assistant / Screening Officer (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 11, 2015
Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Management is flexible towards employee schedules. Fair work environment with very competitive pay
Pros
Great leadership team
Cons
short staffed
Interesting company culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 31, 2014
Fast growing company, needs more structure and management expertise.
Trinity Technology Group
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 31, 2014
Trinity Technology Group is a great place to work. The employees are very knowledgeable in the security field.
Fast paced fun environment.
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 4, 2014
Days go by fast becuase it is typically busy. I've learned to communicate with all kinds of people, from happy to sad or angry. The hardest part of my job is the ever changing schedules.
Pros
great benifits.
Cons
odd unpredictable hours.
Great Company
PSD Operator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 8, 2012
Worked as private security detail while stationed in Iraq with the Army Corp of Engineers.
Fun & Exciting
Lead Screener / Information Technology Support (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJune 25, 2012
A typical day would consist of screening passengers according to TSA guidelines before boarding the aircraft. I have learned alot about the security field all while still using my computer background. Management is good, just having to change location. Overall the job can be very stressful at times by making sure that every passenger is boarded on the aircraft safe for their travels. Enjoyable parts of the job is you get to deal with all types of people on a daily basis. I have made some of the best friends I will hold on to for a lifetime through this job.
Pros
compensation and benefits are good. great friends and great passengers.
Cons
location