Trinity Technology Group Employee Reviews

Stressful
DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER OF OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VANovember 3, 2017
Most days were slow but there was monthly travel involved. Corporate liked to make excuses about why things were not completed in a timely manner. IT did not respond in a timely manner causing a lot of down time. Special projects were assigned with little or no time complete prior to the deadline. Management basically ignored the satellite office until something needed to be done.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
always on call
Productive and Busy place to work
Supervisory Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAAugust 17, 2017
The days at Trinity Technology Group were pretty long when I was there. We worked about 15 hour shifts with multiple lunches but the days went by quickly. I learned a lot about screening and what it's like to be a supervisor. The management at the time was the best I've had in any job. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate passengers but if you have good people skills it's no problem at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about all the different machines you use for screening.
Pros
Good pay, Good Management
Cons
Great managemnt and opportunity for advancement.
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 4, 2017
This company provided weeks of in depth training as well as on the job training to develop confidence in your abilities to ensure safe travel for all airline passengers. Decent starting pay and benefits.
Great place to work if you play the game right
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 29, 2017
Trinity Technology Group is a great company to work for if you play your cards right and fit in with the right people. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are doing something to contribute to the safety of the public.

It is really hard to advance in this company if you aren't close with the managers. I've seen people get fired because an employee that has worked there for 5+ years, who got along with the program manager, didn't like the person and wanted them gone. So politics definitely plays a roll.
Pros
Good stepping stone into a great career with TSA
Cons
pay, politics, little opportunity for advancement
TSA contractor
Transportation Security Officer (CTSO) (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLMay 18, 2017
Private security contractor for TSA Managment is not that well off.
there needs to be better scheduling. I love the actual job of screening passengers and the property
What I like about working at Trinity.
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Working as TSO is a very important face paced job that I appreciated doing. Working as team is my best asset. I learned how to be very observant and recognize possible threats.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
the benefits
Lack of Advancement opportunity unfair treatment by management
TSO (Current Employee) –  Belgrade, MTOctober 28, 2016
I have been a TSO for Trinity Technology Group for a few years now. Employees are treated poorly and degraded by management. No chance for advancement unless you are friends with or dating a member of office staff or management. Smart hard working people are not rewarded or given a chance at promotion for their hard work and dedication instead they are belittled and degraded
Pros
Work 4 tens 3 days off in a row
Cons
No fair changes at promotions or advancement
TTG is not employee friendly
Security Training Instructor (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTSeptember 16, 2016
TTG only cares about their bottom line. Employees don't matter to them. Employees will give 100% and not be see as an asset if there's nothing in it for the managers. Officers are regarded as property that will be replaced at a whim. "Quit if you don't like it" seems to be their motto. Promises made are not kept. Upper Managers protect themselves and each other. DO NOT trust this company and its many, many lies!
Pros
Coworkers keep you sane
Cons
Everything else
Stay Away From This Company
TSO (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 22, 2016
This is a horrible company to work for. Management lies to their employees. They will make promises to everyone in orientation, ie working with you on scheduling, and then turn around and tell you you must report at a certain time or else. They build themselves up like they are the best company to work for, are great to their employees, are there for their employees, but when you ask for help, they are NOT there for you at ALL!!!
Pros
Cons
Every man for themself, management doesnt care about their employees, management wont help you to succeed
Hectic and fast paced Airport
TRANSPORTATION SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLSeptember 18, 2015
From start to finish, it was a hands on, all hands on deck atmosphere. Focus is key for security. I learned so much in this job; worked with all different kinds of people. Taught me about security and what is happening in our world;that the threats are very real.
Decent pay but not worth the scheduling and the hiring process takes months.
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 2, 2015
Starting pay for this position is decent but pay increases are few and far between at about 1%. They are never fully staffed at this location due to high turnover which has a lot to do with the scheduling. With only about 25-35 employees at the Sioux Falls site there is zero room for flexible schedules thats seniority based with only 1 person per shift having sat and sun off, 1 person having fri sat off and so forth which basically means you will Indefinatly work sat and sun every week as part of your schedule. They have 2 shifts with only a select few that work hours in between. Otherwise you start at 4-430am off about 1230 or start 12-1230 and work until the last plane leaves which on average runs between 7-930pm unless there's a late flight then you stay until all planes have departed meaning it's possible you will work until midnight. The benefits are also costly so I would not recommend this company unless schedules, lack of advancement opportunity, and poor benefits are things you aren't concerned with or worth the 14.85 an hr.
Pros
Times goes fast when busy
Cons
No weekends off, limited shift variety, pay raises rare
Trinity Technology
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 22, 2015
Dynamic company. Great culture! Great Team, Great benefits. Growing! The most enjoyable part of my job is the knowing that I will be challenged.
Pros
Environment.
Cons
-0-
rewarding work place
Administrative Assistant / Screening Officer (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 11, 2015
Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Management is flexible towards employee schedules. Fair work environment with very competitive pay
Pros
Great leadership team
Cons
short staffed
Interesting company culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 31, 2014
Fast growing company, needs more structure and management expertise.
Trinity Technology Group
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 31, 2014
Trinity Technology Group is a great place to work. The employees are very knowledgeable in the security field.
Fast paced fun environment.
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 4, 2014
Days go by fast becuase it is typically busy. I've learned to communicate with all kinds of people, from happy to sad or angry. The hardest part of my job is the ever changing schedules.
Pros
Great benifits.
Cons
Odd unpredictable hours.
Great Company
PSD Operator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 8, 2012
Worked as private security detail while stationed in Iraq with the Army Corp of Engineers.
Fun & Exciting
Lead Screener / Information Technology Support (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJune 25, 2012
A typical day would consist of screening passengers according to TSA guidelines before boarding the aircraft. I have learned alot about the security field all while still using my computer background. Management is good, just having to change location. Overall the job can be very stressful at times by making sure that every passenger is boarded on the aircraft safe for their travels. Enjoyable parts of the job is you get to deal with all types of people on a daily basis. I have made some of the best friends I will hold on to for a lifetime through this job.
Pros
compensation and benefits are good. great friends and great passengers.
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Technology Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8