Trinity Technology Group

Trinity Technology Group United States Employee Reviews

rewarding work place
Administrative Assistant / Screening Officer (Current Employee), Sanford, FLApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great leadership team
Cons: short staffed
Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Management is flexible towards employee schedules. Fair work environment with very competitive pay
Interesting company culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 31, 2014
Fast growing company, needs more structure and management expertise.
Trinity Technology Group
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMarch 31, 2014
Trinity Technology Group is a great place to work. The employees are very knowledgeable in the security field.
Fast paced fun environment.
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMarch 4, 2014
Pros: great benifits.
Cons: odd unpredictable hours.
Days go by fast becuase it is typically busy. I've learned to communicate with all kinds of people, from happy to sad or angry. The hardest part of my job is the ever changing schedules.
Great Company
PSD Operator (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAOctober 8, 2012
Worked as private security detail while stationed in Iraq with the Army Corp of Engineers.
Fun & Exciting
Lead Screener / Information Technology Support (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSJune 25, 2012
Pros: compensation and benefits are good. great friends and great passengers.
Cons: location
A typical day would consist of screening passengers according to TSA guidelines before boarding the aircraft. I have learned alot about the security field all while still using my computer background. Management is good, just having to change location. Overall the job can be very stressful at times by making sure that every passenger is boarded on the aircraft safe for their travels. Enjoyable parts of the job is you get to deal with all types of people on a daily basis. I have made some of the best friends I will hold on to for a lifetime through this job.