Trinity University

strong academics
athletic employee (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 4, 2013
-supervising student/athletes

-management was strong

-not having athletic scholarships made recruiting tough

-great facilities
Review Summary
Prep Cook (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 10, 2013
Pros: the hours
Cons: our breaks
My day at work is early morning get ready to prep for students
talk with coworkers whats going on with them we laugh, sing tell each about our families,l enjoy being around the students.
Athetic Training Assisant
Athletic Training Student (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 11, 2013
Make sure practices and games fields had all necessary supplies
Great family oriented institution
Office/Special Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 1, 2013
Pros: quiet atmosphere
Cons: low pay
I assisted the Director of Business Programs along with the Director of Academic Advising. I coordinated all special events, and travel for department (showcases, orientations, meetings, and recruiting). I also purchased and processed all supplies and materials, special projects billing and budgeting for the entire department. I assisted in preparing – more... students for registration and student assessments. – less
Fast-pace and fun workplace
Student Ambassador (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 7, 2013
I performed campus tour guides, sent mail correspondence to perspective students, stepped in as a relief receptionist, completed light filing and answered multiple telephone lines. This experience provided me with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently.
Part time soccer asst.
Assistant Soccer Coach (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasDecember 29, 2012
Pros: travel
Cons: extra time away.
Working with a college program was great. The players were very responsive and loved to play soccer. Coaching was easy. The funnest part of coaching at the college level was the travel. We would travel to many out of state games and saw a lot of the country.
boring, inefficient workplace
Records and Data Room Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere, flexible
Cons: frustrating experience
filing, sorting, assembling applications, and entering information onto the system

learned from talking with co-workers

management was highly inefficient and lazy, got very little done, co-workers did not do work when supervisor wasn't in the room

hardest part was taking orders from incompetent people and knowing that i could do their job better – more... than they can

it was a job, most enjoyable part was the friendly atmosphere – less
can not hink of a better place to work
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), Washington, D.C. - USAMay 28, 2013
Pros: it is located in the nation's capital, the resource library is state of the art and the instructors are outstanding.
Cons: sometimes the hours cans be long
Although the work load although challenging the resources make for a pleasant work environment. The staff is always professional and courtious. All assignments are carried out in a timely manner and requiements are always reasonable.
A great place to work and the best experience of my life
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), CarmarthenFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: job satisfaction and flexibility.
A typical day was to delegate work to the workforce after checking all Quantac requests received after close of office the previous day. Learned to deal with students and staff requests in a compassionate and understanding way. Management were very supportive in all aspects. Co-workers were wonderful. Hardest part of the job was leaving! The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was to have worked with very supportive staff and job satisfaction. – less