Trinity Employee Reviews

Not a pleasant work environment.
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Florence, AZMarch 17, 2017
The management wasn't helpful they didn't care about me and they were not willing to work with me on my schedule. When i first started I had to figure the way things work on my own they did not explain the basics to me and were rude most of the time.
Great experience
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAMarch 15, 2017
Working with this company helped me gain knowledge of working as a team. The environment was fast paced, organized, and managable. The company invested in up skill training openly.
Pros
Friendly environment, constant learning
Cons
Low work temp assignment ended sooner than expected
Only worked when needed
Busser (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJanuary 8, 2017
Loved this job but I go to school in ARTESIA and need to work in Artesia after school . I worked at Trinity in Carlsbad on busy days to help out. I couldnt be a server because alcohol was served in the restaurant.
Good place for entry level welding
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 8, 2016
Even though this company lay off alot, it us still a great entry-level job. I was able to learn how to weld, machine and read blueprints.
Very demanding with little reward
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barboursville, WVNovember 17, 2016
This job is very demanding and unfortunately the higher level management are not understanding to fact that many people have families and lives outside of work.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Other than the pay everything else is a con
Very rude people
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MINovember 15, 2016
Very rude company, no holiday pay. Management sucks at ordering merchandise, then yells at you when you can prepare meals correctly.
Very Stressful Job
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Buckeye, AZNovember 14, 2016
Promote to a certain point and that is all. Very long hours and not enough staff. Do not get paid enough to work alongside inmates. Stressful environment.
Great job security
Assistant Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Tutwiler, MSNovember 14, 2016
This job has wonderful job security and room for advancement. This is a stressful job but with proper management skills it will prove to be very rewarding.
A nice family cultured environment .
Residential Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Lenox, ILOctober 10, 2016
Nice place to work if you are all about helping people with disabilities. Pay is low & stopping the company from having quality staff.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Pay is low
ok
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 7, 2016
working inside of a jail wasnt the best but it was a good job...my co workers was the best. everything was in order. typical day at work come in at 1130 get everything prepared for meals. get jail count and start your day...the only bad thing was being loked in for 8 hours other then that everything was ok
horrible.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ionia, MISeptember 25, 2016
HR was hard to get a hold of, director only hired his friends, hardest part was working with the inmates that would frequently try to change your perception.
Pros
team
Cons
management
worked with inmates
Inmate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Green Cove Springs, FLSeptember 22, 2016
It wasn't a bad job. I learned to make a lot of food with people. The management was very nice. Co-workers were awesome too.
Seemingly Average for Social Services
Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILSeptember 5, 2016
I loved my time a Trinity, mostly because of the team atmosphere and the interactions I had with the individuals served. The Northwest network in particular had some administrative struggles, but doesn't any organization? Especially those run by state mandate - the state and federal governments are quick to place restrictions and rules on companies, but refuse to provide the funding necessary to make those changes successful.
Trinity suffers from the standard social-services problem: Too much work and not enough money to fund the work. This is no fault of their own. The culture is strong, and employees are appreciated. There is a lot of work to be done, but it's emotionally and professionally rewarding work.
Pros
Strong support, something new every day
Cons
Poor compensation, difficult work-life balance
good place to work
ILC (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILSeptember 5, 2016
ILC working with individuals with disabilities. The pay isn't good, but a starting point on your career. I enjoy what i do.
Horrible Work Environment
Cook Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAAugust 29, 2016
Co-Workers were fine. Company was not firm on any policies and would change their minds every 5 seconds. My advice to anyone who is applying here is to go into it with low expectations.
Pros
Free Lunch
Director
Director of Food Services (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 28, 2016
Being the Director of prison food services is very rigorous work. You have to keep up with the administrative, production, and customer relations. Prison food services is very intense work because you are dealing with a hostile customer and sometime client.
Pros
The pros are free meals and earning PTO weekly.
Cons
The cons are dealing with the ingitivity in that envirnoment.
Good Company Overall
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Marion, OHAugust 20, 2016
I've worked for Trinity for 2.5 years. It is a good company with opportunity for advancement. I was with the company for 8 months when I received my first promotion. The wages are well above most other places, however, the correctional field is not for everyone.
Loved working with disabled people
Independent Living Counselor (Former Employee) –  2101 Oxford RdAugust 16, 2016
really liked the job, building relationships with disabled. I learned a lot, it was a very good experience and it is something I look forward doing again.
Poor Management
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MIJuly 24, 2016
Poor work environment, leadership, communication, favoritism, understaffed.
Would have to do the work of multiple people, directors would not respond to emergency/call in line.
Loved the job
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling, COJuly 21, 2016
Loved the job just had a personality clash with the manager also alot of back stabbing 2 faceness If you can work around people that stab you in the back and act like your a friend and can work with a manager that does not know what she is doing half the time its a great job.
Pros
cooking and working with the inmates
Cons
putting up with the back stabbing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity. Our community is ready to answer.