Trinity Employee Reviews

Food Service Supervisor
Supervisor Kitchen (Current Employee) –  WVFebruary 8, 2016
Its ok. I mean you work in a jail. The insurance isn't the best. For one employee I work with that has a family it takes half of their check. Insurance shouldn't cost that much. I have a set schedule which is great. Company should pay more though for the type of work. Other locations in the same state started at $1 more an hour but only because they can't keep people.
Pros
Set Schedule Depending on your location
Solid place to work but long hours
CLERK (Current Employee) –  Holland, OHFebruary 7, 2016
The compensation doesn't reflect the job duties and the long hours worked. That being said, management in my current warehouse tries to do their best knowing the work is so time consuming. On long days, they'll often buy dinner in the form of pizza. There's no reward for attendance. You can call in sick and get eight hours pay, but the eight hours comes out of earned time off. Take that as you will.
Pros
Weekends and Holidays off
Cons
Long hours, and uncompetitve wages.
grat place to work
trainity (Former Employee) –  TXFebruary 6, 2016
excelent place to work , fun and laugh , enjoy time with work orders , nice people work with fun every day hour minute day ano .
Pros
free lunches some times
Cons
healthcare .
its a job rewarding in it self because your helping those that cant help themselfs.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monterey, CAJanuary 6, 2016
At work I am monitoring and caring for my pediatric patient which I enjoy caring for. The family is wonderful and appreciate me being there. I have learned that illness effects the whole family not just the patient. They all need some kind of service from the health care teams that are involved with the care of that patient. Caring for the patient at home gives you more insight on the family and helps them to become more involved in the care. Management is minimal your on your own most of the time. Some times there is a family member there that can help you if you need it. If there is an emergency you have to just call 911. My co-workers are the family some of them are very involved with patient care. They are the parents of a sick child or sons and daughters of a sick parent and they are very involved with the care of their loved one. The hardest part of the job is seeing a family that is not getting enough medical care that is needed for their loved one; such as more supplies or nursing hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to be there for that parent and or son/daughter that needed help and I was able to be there for them.
Pros
from trinity ?? being able relieve a exhausted parent or son or daughter
Cons
Benefits are very very minimal like health care requirements are many and there are no raises.
Trinity II workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2016
The work place was interesting. Everyday was a new day and the task were not repetitive. I learned alot about management, patience, and balance.
the people treat you great and welcomed
Transporter (Current Employee) –  newlenoxSeptember 15, 2015
a day a work can sometimes be stressful but that's everywhere you go. but on a good day it all goes smooth. co workers are very nice and easy to talk to
Pros
good hours
Cons
sometimes the other person is late to let you go so your stuck for a little bit
A company with opportunities to grow.
ASSISTANT MANAGER-WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  El Paso TxSeptember 14, 2015
Swanson services gave me the opportunity to start working with them as a regular employee, and with the experience a start growing at the company. Safe, equal, and good place to work as a team.
Pros
Holidays paid
Cons
The company merge into Trinity Services and they moved to Albuquerque.
Fun Productive Workplace
Cna (Former Employee) –  7300 W Dean RdAugust 31, 2015
Really Enjoyed The Time I Spent With The Clients. Helping Them With Daily Needs & Brightening Up Their Day Was The Best Part.
Pros
Long Breaks
New Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 17, 2015
In my opinion, It's always hard when "New Management" from (Trinity) comes in and take charge (not knowing our business). They want to change every possible procedure and policy (the process) that has been in place since the company's been around. I've worked for Bank of the West for 14 years now and have adapted to everything (New Management and Job Duties) that was given to me. Then, at once I get called in to a meeting and my new Manager tells me my position is being eliminated. Total Shock. Speechless.
Pros
building relationship with Co-Workers
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 23, 2015
I worked for Trinity for 10years, Trinity is were I can say I obtained and developed my work ethics. I also relocated far from the office.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Horrible director, Horrible bosses
Para-Educator Positive Parenting (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 7, 2015
It was the worst place ever to work for. They bully their employees and belittle them in front of their students. They had a hostile working environment the whole time I worked for them. They were mean to everyone, even the parents. The pay wasn't worth it. If you last six months you get benefits
Cons
Short breaks, military style treatment
WORKING WITH THE CHILDREN
CHILD CARE WORKER (Former Employee) –  WHITE WATERJuly 2, 2015
WATCHING THEN IN DIFFRENT ACTIVITES ENJOYING THEM SELF,AT THE MOMENT NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD,THAT WAS THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB,THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN ONE RESIDENT DO NOT GET ALONG WITH ROOM MATE.MY TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS MY RESPONSIBILITIES WERE SUPERVISING CHILDREN AND STAFFS DURING ACTIVITIES AND FUNCTIONS ON FACILITY GROUNDS.
Pros
GETTING TO HELP A CHILD WHO NEEDS SUPPORT
Cons
ACCEPTING THE GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD PART OF THE JOB
I love children I work with....
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Hamtramck, MIJune 11, 2015
The children I work with are great. Some of them were a bit of a challenge at first, but they were good with me by the second week of school. The hardest part of my job was getting stuck in the snow and not being able to move for 45 minutes. I however was able to keep a bus of 10 special needs children warm,calm,happy and safe til help arrived.
Pros
The long break in between my shift
Cons
Not enough hours
the ups and down of correctional foodservice
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 4, 2015
worked a typical 8 to 10 hour day. learned how to recognize problems before they arise and learned how to keep the kitchen safe and the inmates and staff safe. i was promoted from production supervisor to assistant manager due to hard work. i supervise a total of 30 inmates in training and working of the food service and safety of the kitchen. i supervise trinity staff while management was out. the hardest part of my job was leaving, the most enjoyable part was watching someone who never prepared a meal prepare a meal. watching a problem come up and seeing the inmate solve it using just the skill
Pros
the benefits
Cons
the long hours
a clean place to work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCApril 15, 2015
geting the patients up and dressed for breakfast taken them to the bathroom and some went back to bed some stay up in wheel chairs and watch tv or activites communication skills and patients pretty good management a long well with co-workers lifting the patients sometimes learning about the patient and there needs
Pros
free lunches
Cons
need more assistance with patient
Decent company to work for
Production Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hager city, wiMarch 23, 2015
I enjoyed the company more when it was still Thomas & Betts. When Trinity purchased it there were a lot of changes which I am not apposed of but when all you hear everyday is if you do this you will be fired or written up. It tends to bring down moral.
PRODUCTIVE TEAM PLAYER GOAL ORIENTED DEPENDABLE AND ON CALL
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJanuary 29, 2015
PRODUCTIVE TEAM PLAYER EXPERIENCE IN AMMONIA, REFRIGERATION MAINTENACE, ETC
n/a
Floor supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grants, NMJanuary 22, 2015
at work im always on time and i hardly call in,like working with coworkers if they ask question i tell them what i know.the most enjoyable part of my job was learn more more.and i really did like working there,i did work all shift and i can work over time get call in anytime i dont have a problem with that.
Pros
sometimes i bring my lunch.
Cons
i take a break for 15 minutes.
Don't work for Trinity!
supervisor (Former Employee) –  mississippiJanuary 8, 2015
Working shifts begin at 2:00 am to 8:00 at night - work shifts constantly changing - NO holidays off -- sloppy leadership -- no guarantee of 40 hours per week -- on your feet with no breaks -- no backup from corporate
This was an ok company to work for but it could have been alittle better.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 15, 2014
Some days were easy going some were not, just look most welding jobs there were dangers. Especially if you don't watch out for yourself or others.