Trinity

Trinity Employer Reviews

n/a
Floor supervisor (Former Employee), Grants, NMJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: sometimes i bring my lunch.
Cons: i take a break for 15 minutes.
at work im always on time and i hardly call in,like working with coworkers if they ask question i tell them what i know.the most enjoyable part of my job was learn more more.and i really did like working there,i did work all shift and i can work over time get call in anytime i dont have a problem with that.
Don't work for Trinity!
supervisor (Former Employee), mississippiJanuary 8, 2015
Working shifts begin at 2:00 am to 8:00 at night - work shifts constantly changing - NO holidays off -- sloppy leadership -- no guarantee of 40 hours per week -- on your feet with no breaks -- no backup from corporate
This was an ok company to work for but it could have been alittle better.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCDecember 15, 2014
Some days were easy going some were not, just look most welding jobs there were dangers. Especially if you don't watch out for yourself or others.
It's a good field to get started in healthcare.
DIRECT SUPPORT PERSON-CILA (Current Employee), New Lenox, ILDecember 9, 2014
Observe and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manger. Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines. I assisted in nutrition and fluid intake. I provided transportation, assistance and companionship to clients. I Cleaned and organized patients living quarters. I also, performed household task such as laundry, dusting, washing dishes and vacuuming. I play games and other activities to engage clients. Recognized and report abnormalities and/or change in patient’s health status to nursing staff.
Inspite of working in a jail this was a great group to work with
Manager of Operations (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 24, 2014
Pros: this job was great due to the team work we had among our personnel.
Cons: once in a while i had to select a inmate i did not trust and did let them go.
This was a great weekend job. The co-workers were awesome and we all helped each other as a team. Couldn't ask to manage a better group of workers. I would pull the inmates that were trusted the most to work the line and monitored them closely. I would assist the other workers if they had any issues for example if the notepad did not work correctly to pull up an inmates order for signature upon receiving their order. If orders were short I would help to take care of that problem. Most enjoyable part of this job was working with an outstanding team.
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 17, 2014
it was challenging had to deal with a lot of inmates. Managing was easy my job was basically a team type of role which made it fairly easy. Co-workers was team players but some had alots of attitudes which is understandable that that occurs sometimes. There really wasn't no really hard part about the job overall easy. I guess communicating with the workers/inmates could be quite funny sometimes.
Very fun
Advocate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working here. It was a great first step in healthcare.
No Comment
Food Production Manager (Former Employee), Marion, OHOctober 16, 2014
Management was poor, there was a lack of empathy for employees.
Productive and faith based
Secretary (Former Employee), Hustler, WISeptember 26, 2014
Pros: biblical knowledge
It's hard to describe the inspirational qualities one receives.
Worked at home with minimal supervision
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Grayson, GASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: working at home
Cons: no benefits
Loved my job and my employer.

Researched property-sales information on the internet
• Prepared contracts for land-purchase agreements
• Created MS Excel spreadsheets
• Compiled contracts and land-purchase agreements with mail merge in Word
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), yermo caSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: great envirement
Cons: short term contracts
Trinity was a great place to work. The only downfall I found was the employment contracts were short term. I interacted with management on a daily basis to consult on projects, and enjoyed teaching and learning alike while working with co workers. Some fabrication projects were challenging but enjoyable so I would have to say fabricating was both the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job. I enjoy working with and around people and satisfaction of a job well done.
Ready for a change
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee), Prince George, VASeptember 5, 2014
There was really little to no room for advancement. It was a struggle to deal with people calling out, leaving early or just not wanting to work on a daily basis. I learned how to be more patient with people. I did enjoy being a leader. I consider myself more of a leader than a follower.
Not a fun place to work
Kitchen Supervisor Servsafe Certified (Current Employee), Erie, PAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: no stock that you need, never knowing if you are going to have a job the next day, being locked in, when the prison gose on a lock down i have to stay with with inmates until it's done, my sift is done at 7 pm but because of lock down i have been there until 9- 9:30
Do all paper work, take over the line from first shift supervisor, get the inmates fed, have them clean everything, call for guard to come get the inmates and do a cage count of all the items. Call for second shift to come in, get them going on preparing dinner and bake goods for next day dinner, call for numbers (how many inmates in each pod) break down the numbers to stacks that will fit on each cart to be delivered to the pods. Run the line, when done get the inmates in kitchen fed, get the whole kitchen cleaned and everything put away, call for guard to do a trash run with the inmates and do a cage count.
I Recommend This Job To Anyone Who Work In This Related Field
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 18, 2014
I Love And Have The Pleasures With Working People Who Would Become An Extension Of My Family. People Who I Share My Heart, Smile, Life Experiences With.
New and upcoming company.
Drafter (Contract) (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TnJuly 17, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility
Cons: new company so not a lot of contracts yet... but that will change soon.
I do contract work for The Trinity Group, LLC. and I love it.
Unfortunately, the particular client that I am contracted to draft for in going into their annual "shut down" for a few months.

I absolutely love the flexibility that Trinity has given me. I am able to work from home on my schedule.

The owner and office team are a great group to work for and with.
fulfilling
CAREGIVER (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCMay 14, 2014
watch and care for children in a positive atmosphere with people who love to teach and help the kids
Summer Job
Landscaper (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 8, 2014
It was just a summer job while I was in High School. We planted things, cut weeds, cut down trees and we even did wood work.
enjoyed working for this company
Warehouse Food Service Manager (Former Employee), Jarratt, VAApril 18, 2014
Pros: the pay
Typical day was good. I learned a lot about inventory and management. Management was good and my co-workers were pleasant for the most part. I felt like I made a difference with this company. The hardest part was working at a correctional facility and watching out for the inmates stealing among other things. I mostly enjoyed what I did, driving forklifts and making deliveries. I worked for a private company but they ended up losing the contract.
Fab shop worker (Former Employee), Caruthersville, MOApril 2, 2014
drove 3 sizes of forklifts and 2 kinds of cranes
helped in the fab shop
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 30, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: short breaks
It was good first time job experience for me and it was around good people who wanted me to succeed.

1 2 3