US-TX-Dallas – Business Analyst
At Trintech, we’re a passionate global team of finance professionals, domain experts, software and product specialists, international sales and marketing professionals, global service and customer support teams, finance consultants and experienced managers who keep global companies running 24/7 in 41 countries. And we are rapidly expanding our team to keep pace with global demand for our Record-to-Report solutions.
Under general supervision, the Business Analyst elicits requirements for both new and existing product functionality. Additionally, this position will distill complex systems into logical descriptions for the purpose of explanation and implementation.
- Elicit product requirements through a combination of interviews, document analysis and functional analysis of existing product.
- Assist as necessary in determining and categorizing high priority areas for analysis and description.
- Create clear and complete specification documents and functional descriptions for use in the agile development process.
Essential Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the general workings of web applications and databases.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to form a complete description of business needs.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and other documentation tools.
- Should have a general knowledge of business analysis and agile software development methodologies.
Essential Education and Experience:
- 5+ Years in Information Technology or related fields, or 2+ years of prior business analyst experience.
- BS/BA degree required in business or technology area; or equivalent training and experience.
- Extensive experience in a software development environment.
- Extensive knowledge in accounting principles and practices
- Working knowledge of financial operations and applications
Working at Trintech:
Trintech has over 170 employees worldwide. We offer dynamic growth positions along with competitive compensation and benefit packages in a flexible work environment. Please visit our website at www.trintech.com to learn more about the company and its solutions.