At Trintech, we’re a passionate global team of finance professionals, domain experts, software and product specialists, international sales and marketing professionals, global service and customer support teams, finance consultants and experienced managers who keep global companies running 24/7 in 41 countries. And we are rapidly expanding our team to keep pace with global demand for our Record-to-Report solutions.
This position is responsible for managing a regional sales territory selling Trintech solutions to the office of the CFO while achieving assigned bookings targets and ensuring superior levels of client satisfaction.
- Achieve budgeted quotas in license, professional services, and recurring revenue
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Establish and maintain C-level relationships within assigned prospects
- Establish consultative relationships with prospects throughout the sales cycle: objectives definition, value proposition, process documentation, project planning, and technical requirements
- Present applicable solutions and associated ROI/value to ensure adoption of Trintech solutions
- Identify and report market opportunities & barriers while suggesting solutions
- Identify and document new business and product enhancement opportunities
- Report competitive and customer resistance issues with possible solutions
- Diligent tracking of all activities, contacts, and opportunities in salesforce.com
Essential Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years experience in software sales and services sales, preferably in Accounting, Finance or General Ledger software solution sales; alternatively in Consulting and Advisory Services
- Demonstrated record of consistently exceeding assigned sales targets
- Thorough understanding of sales processes and techniques
- Dynamic communication skills (verbal and written) for interaction with a diverse set of client roles
- General understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Communication skills at a professional level appropriate to regular interaction with senior financial professionals (Controller, CFO, VP of Finance, Head of Internal Audit, etc)
- Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Working at Trintech:
Trintech has over 170 employees worldwide We offer dynamic growth positions along with competitive compensation and benefit packages in a flexible work environment. Please visit our website at www.trintech.com to learn more about the company and its solutions.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Trintech was built by financial professionals for financial professionals
At Trintech, we understand the deadlines, dynamics and struggles...