US-TX-Dallas-Professional Services Consultant
We are looking for a talented, dedicated software products support professional. This person needs to be committed to constant growth of knowledge and skills through a combination of company and self-driven work.
This role will engage independently with clients to support Trintech’s suite of software applications. Take the lead in the business needs analysis, project planning, training, and configuration/customization phases of the implementation; provide best practices advisory services to customers. Key objective is to provide WOW service to ensure a successful project implementation so that our customers will recognize the value of Trintech's product line and become a positive reference. Additional responsibilities will include providing first and second-line support, managing the project budget, scope, timeframe, project issues and customer expectations while delivering on-time solutions. Work performed is typically moderately to highly complex. Individual must be able to passionately embrace and drive change, both within Trintech and with our customers.
Essential Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Consult with clients on their internal and external reporting processes, including the development of statutorily required financial statements.
- Deep understanding of SEC filings (8k/10k/10Q/S1/S4, etc) and earnings releases including preparation of supporting documentation.
- Review XBRL document for accuracy, consistency and completeness of data tagging.
- Consult with clients as needed to determine and confirm which financial statements map directly to the US GAAP Taxonomy and which financial statements require customized extension elements to create the final XBRL document. Structure the XBRL taxonomy accordingly.
- Ensure on time delivery of final approved XBRL financial statements for customer.
- Apply knowledge of current SEC requirements for evolving XBRL compliance requirements and address client questions related to their specific compliance requirements.
- Manage workflow, communications and timelines for assigned clients on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Has the ability to lead a team of individuals
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Ability to train internal and external clients
Essential Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 4-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- CPA or CFA is preferred. Full understanding of XBRL taxonomy and XBRL rules.
Related Job Requirements:
- Strong ability to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
- Strong ability to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at a level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate to advanced complexity in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Fully proficient with Windows and the Office suite of products as well as software applications such as SAP, Hyperion and Oracle. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SEC accounting and disclosure standards, as well as a genuine interest and proven ability to research complex accounting and finance matters.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage workload and to instill a sense of urgency in others as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, policies and proposals in a highly effective and efficient manner.
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities to meet deadlines on short notice.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Project management skills and an ability to perform thorough and complex financial statement analytics.
- DBA-level relational database, Advanced user-level SQL, knowledge and experience using XML, ASP.NET and other web technologies desired.
- Experience in LDAP and Active Directory a plus.
- In depth understanding of iXBRL creation (ability to increase iXBRL knowledge as needed)
At Trintech, we’re a passionate global team of finance professionals, domain experts, software and product specialists, international sales and marketing professionals, global service and customer support teams, finance consultants and experienced managers who keep global companies running 24/7 in 41 countries. And we are rapidly expanding our team to keep pace with global demand for our Record-to-Report solutions.
Working at Trintech:
Trintech has over 170 employees worldwide. We offer dynamic growth positions along with competitive compensation and benefit packages in a flexible work environment. Please visit our website at www.trintech.com to learn more about the company and its solutions.