At Trintech, we’re a passionate global team of finance professionals, domain experts, software and product specialists, international sales and marketing professionals, global service and customer support teams, finance consultants and experienced managers who keep global companies running 24/7 in 41 countries. And we are rapidly expanding our team to keep pace with global demand for our Record-to-Report solutions.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the new development and maintenance of existing applications. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills and be an adaptable team player.
- Collaborates with other development team members to maintain and enhance front and back end features.
- Designs and implements new software features and application modules.
- Interfaces with customer support and other internal contacts to resolve customer issues.
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- BS required, concentration in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Previous experience working with Smalltalk (preferably Visual Age Smalltalk)
- Strong knowledge of Server side Java and J2EE
- Advanced problem solving abilities to resolving issues and to come up with different solutions quickly
- Advanced level knowledge and demonstrated experience developing solutions for MS SQL Server including heavy use of T-SQL, SQL programming, administration and schema design, as well as experience implementing BI solutions
- Strong knowledge of service oriented architecture, Specifically SOAP, REST
- Strong programming experience (7+ years)
- Intermediate knowledge of ORM tools (e.g., hibernate)
- Experience in software design. OO patterns and concepts, and UML
- Effective verbal and written communication across multiple geographic locations
- Willingness to learn other programming languages and technologies
Nice to have Knowledge and Experience:
- GWT – Google Web Toolkit
- .Net/C#, ASP.Net, WCF and Webservices
- Experience with Financial Applications and/or Accounting.
- Familiarity with Adobe LiveCycle or Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform
- Working experience with Flex/Flash
Working at Trintech:
Trintech offers competitive salaries in a flexible, business casual work environment. Trintech provides employees with a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, as well as a 401K plan and 3 weeks paid vacation to start.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Trintech was built by financial professionals for financial professionals
At Trintech, we understand the deadlines, dynamics and struggles...