At Trintech, we’re a passionate global team of finance professionals, domain experts, software and product specialists, international sales and marketing professionals, global service and customer support teams, finance consultants and experienced managers who keep global companies running 24/7 in 41 countries. And we are rapidly expanding our team to keep pace with global demand for our Record-to-Report solutions.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be a technical resource within a team supporting sales and customer service efforts to ensure high effectiveness with our products. Your role will serve as individual contributor relating to technical aspects of the installation, implementation planning/training, and configuration/customization phases of an implementation. You will have direct contact with customers both on-site and remote as well as contact through team communications. Key objectives are to manage projects, issues and customer expectations, deliver on-time solutions, and maintain/improve high customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical implementation and design leadership to clients for the Trintech product suite.
- Participate in the implementation planning, application design, configuration, training, and prototyping phases of the project.
- Provide technical application reviews and other add-on services.
- Specific tasks include:
o Installation and initial configuration and customization of the application in various environments (Windows; SQL Scripting; IIS)
o Develop custom reports using SQL views and proprietary report design engine
o Customize the application as necessary ( knowledge in one or more of Java, XML, SQL; C#, VB Script).
Essential Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Working knowledge of SQL Server. Strong SQL Scripting skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows Security and Networking Infrastructure
- Strong abilities to recreate customer Environmental issues on Test systems
- Strong ability to interact with senior members of customer’s IT department
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to prepare & present clear technical analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats, including articulation of clients’ business challenges
- Willingness to travel periodically as required by customers (minimal)
- Familiarity with tools such as fiddler and/or wireshark
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
Essential Education and Experience:
- 5+ years related technical experience.
- Prior experience with software services consulting of accounting solutions highly preferred.
- Experience with customer-facing technical resource installing and configuring software on Windows environment.
Working at Trintech:
Trintech has over 170 employees worldwide. We offer dynamic growth positions along with competitive compensation and benefit packages in a flexible work environment. Please visit our website at www.trintech.com to learn more about the company and its solutions.