Trion has openings for enthusiastic and talented software engineers to join our team! Our Java-based platform is the account and purchasing backend for our award-winning MMO titles RIFT and Defiance, as well as for multiple upcoming games. We need experienced Java engineers to work alongside game teams in a rapid iteration environment to develop advanced new systems and features.
Ideal candidates will be willing to tackle challenging tasks that are not necessarily in their area of expertise, have a strong history of getting things done in a timely and practical manner with minimal supervision, have high standards when it comes to code quality, and have the desire to work on cutting-edge online games in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Lead the design, implementation, and deployment of high availability web services
- Work closely with game designers, game programmers, and QA to deliver industry-leading solutions
- Work closely with customer support to resolve player issues
- Contribute to the full life-cycle of projects including requirements, design, estimation, implementation, automated testing, debugging, deployment, and support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Expertise with server-side Java development
- Proficiency with relational database design and development
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Previous game and/or e-commerce system release experience
- Experience with Java profiling and tuning
- Experience with Spring, Struts 2, and Maven
- Experience with Hibernate
Indeed - 7 months ago
Trion Worlds is a leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era. Powered by a breakthrough development and...